What's new

COS or Scientology?

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
I've talked to enough people who've been on the RPF. It's a dramatization.

And the RPF's RPF is even worse. As are the reasons for creating it.

It's what a Catholic would call "an occasion of sin", meaning it's something that's inherently problematic and will lead to "sin", so to speak.

It may be called rehabilitation but it's not. People are told they cannot leave.

Anyway, it's very Chinese Communist. They thought they were rehabilitating people, too.

Pascal

Silver Meritorious Patron
I've talked to enough people who've been on the RPF. It's a dramatization.

And the RPF's RPF is even worse. As are the reasons for creating it.

It's what a Catholic would call "an occasion of sin", meaning it's something that's inherently problematic and will lead to "sin", so to speak.

It may be called rehabilitation but it's not. People are told they cannot leave.

Anyway, it's very Chinese Communist. They thought they were rehabilitating people, too.

I wonder why some go on the RPF and others like BEA get offloaded. Anyways, there is a lot of order that needs to be put in COS, RPF or not.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I wonder why some go on the RPF and others like BEA get offloaded. Anyways, there is a lot of order that needs to be put in COS, RPF or not.

I don't know about Bea, but it is a standard part of routing on to the RPF to sign a waiver saying you recognize that you are being offered a final chance to redeem your sorry ass as a generous alternative to being offloaded. So some at least get offered the choice. I was. I smiled and said I'll leave thank you and shocked the hell out of the MAA (Astra Woodcraft). I changed my mind a couple of weeks later and routed onto the RPF.

Paul

Pascal

Silver Meritorious Patron
I don't know about Bea, but it is a standard part of routing on to the RPF to sign a waiver saying you recognize that you are being offered a final chance to redeem your sorry ass as a generous alternative to being offloaded. So some at least get offered the choice. I was. I smiled and said I'll leave thank you and shocked the hell out of the MAA (Astra Woodcraft). I changed my mind a couple of weeks later and routed onto the RPF.

Paul

Thanks for clearing this up.

A.K. Myers

Patron with Honors
"When the truth turns out to be lies,
And all the joy within you dies..."
"Somebody to Love"
Jefferson Airplane

Once I hit the freezone back in the early 80's and I started learning all of the
things the "church" never tells you, I was completely ARC broken. I still believed in "the tech" as it had seemed to have worked for me and I remained a "freezone scientologist."

I believed that the only problem was the sea org and upper management. When I worked at the AAC I believed that we were the last bastion of "standard tech." We were more "standard" than the COS. LOL

Later when I learned the truth about "this amazing man LRH" I began to see things in a different light. I saw how a huge amount of what worked was actually stolen from those who created it. When I realized what a scam artist Flubbard was, it finally dawned on me how I had been victimized into self delusion.

The thought of anybody applauding or saying "Thank you Ron!" makes me cringe. The bastard basically found a way to cash in on our own inherent abilities to heal ourselves. He derserves no thanks. The way his life ended was more what he deserved, screaming in pain with an assfull of psych drugs!