What's new

Emma and Arnie's truce

jodie

Patron with Honors
Well, I did my occasional wander over to arse to scan and see if there was anything interesting there. There was. LuluBelle - wonderful! That took great integrity. And then, to see a truce between Arnie and Emma was wonderful, it made my day!!!! Different people, working in different ways, with different styles, but ultimately for the same objective - declaring a truce is wonderful!!!!

:happydance::happydance:

It is going to be a good 2008 for the critics! :)

- jodie

Vinaire

Sponsor
I always try to fix a difference privately before contributing to public spectacle
Ill only enter a flame war after the fone call or invitation to call, fails

Arnie Lerma
http://www.Lermanet.com Exposing the CON
WE COME BACK
for our friends and family
to get them out of scientology
before they end up here:
http://www.whyaretheydead.net

Hello Arnie! I remember you from the ship in mid-70's. I was in the Programs Bu working with Milt, Laura, Mo, Harriet, etc.

Vinay

jodie

Patron with Honors
I always try to fix a difference privately before contributing to public spectacle
Ill only enter a flame war after the fone call or invitation to call, fails

Arnie Lerma
WE COME BACK
before they end up here:

Hey Arnie! Good to see you here. So out of the attempts to cave in the Board, it backfired and some real good came out of it. Light has been cast where it was not expected, many things have become visible.
Footbullet, anyone? I love it!

For the record I trust Emma completely.

- jodie

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Hey Arnie! Good to see you here. So out of the attempts to cave in the Board, it backfired and some real good came out of it. Light has been cast where it was not expected, many things have become visible.

- jodie

I trust Emma completely, too.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hello Arnie! I remember you from the ship in mid-70's. I was in the Programs Bu working with Milt, Laura, Mo, Harriet, etc.

Vinay

Vinay,,,

Vinay...

give me a little time
or pm me the last name
I remember faces and patterns photographically -- Names and dates don't work so well any more

Last edited:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Vinay,,,

Vinay...

give me a little time
or pm me the last name

Vinay Arjuna. As in, yes, THAT Arjuna.

Vinaire was the guy in the chariot that Krishna was talking to in the "Bagvhad Gita". Remember? The Warrior King who hesitated until Krishna gave him the wisdom and courage he needed to go kill members of his own family?

That's right.

He posts here as "Vinaire".

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron

- jodie

Well.

Listen, I cannot describe what it was like for us just ten, twelve years ago... You guys are lucky. And anyone that survived it is very lucky. Sometimes I err on the side of over caution.. I was concerned that this board was a op... Dam, and how ironic, if is was not Dennis acting so out of character, I would not have even inspected what was here... to dispel my own paranoia....

Folks can say "He's paranoid"... but it is not paranoia if they are after you... whether I was involved in this board from the git go or not, I was involved doing what I do well, helping scientology have bad days and getting folks out...and everything I learned along the way I saved on my website.. somewhere (heh)...so even though I expressed my fears, about this board and kept my distance, I just kept doing research so that we might have a better assortment of mental can openers, and we need them, cause Hubbard was good at crafting traps.

Ask any scientologist.

For the last 4 years when people contact me coming out, I ve been telling them, no, we don't need your story, unless its felonies or better, we need you to stay a scientologist in apparency and go back for your friends..

Indeed this is a footbullet, as I've been pushing out from being a scientologist, to where my path has taken me, I'm so blown away to find that you guys have been here for the last year building a better bridge - OUT!

Theres a pretty good story of an intervention that worked in this thread on ocmb, you might like it... in contains the full text of what Ill use as my closing paragraph..

And for anyone who feels there is an axe that needs to be buried, my email and telephone number are on the CONTACT page upper right of Lermanet.com Exposing the CON.

regards
Arnie Lerma
Tel 703-241-1498
http://ocmb.lermanet.us/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=381
WE COME BACK
before they end up here:

here is the thread:
http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=24615

here is the closing paragraph:

"The boy was beginning to understand that intuition is really a sudden immersion of the soul into the universal current of life, where the histories of all people are connected, and we are able to know everything, because it's all written there."

"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. And that no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dreams, because every second of the search is a second's encounter with God and with eternity".

from "The current of life - The Alchemist, page 74

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Well.

Listen, I cannot describe what it was like for us just ten, twelve years ago... You guys are lucky. And anyone that survived it is very lucky. Sometimes I err on the side of over caution.. I was concerned that this board was a op... Dam, and how ironic, if is was not Dennis acting so out of character, I would not have even inspected what was here... to dispel my own paranoia....

Folks can say "He's paranoid"... but it is not paranoia if they are after you... whether I was involved in this board from the git go or not, I was involved doing what I do well, helping scientology have bad days and getting folks out...and everything I learned along the way I saved on my website.. somewhere (heh)...so even though I expressed my fears, about this board and kept my distance, I just kept doing research so that we might have a better assortment of mental can openers, and we need them, cause Hubbard was good at crafting traps.

Ask any scientologist.

For the last 4 years when people contact me coming out, I ve been telling them, no, we don't need your story, unless its felonies or better, we need you to stay a scientologist in apparency and go back for your friends..

Indeed this is a footbullet, as I've been pushing out from being a scientologist, to where my path has taken me, I'm so blown away to find that you guys have been here for the last year building a better bridge - OUT!

You are right about 10-12 years ago, and earlier. There was no way out other than on a totally individual, unsupported basis. Scary stuff indeed. I came and went a few times because I simply didn't have the courage then to stand so alone. :nervous:

I don't know about all the politics between exes and I don't care. This is now. Although these are words on a screen, I still prefer to judge by what people do rather than say. And you have done so much...as have others...to provide information we needed and to make it safe now to tell our stories and support each other and start snowballing the exposure of the truth.

Thankyou!! :thumbsup:

Songbird

Patron
Jodie said:
Different people, working in different ways, with different styles, but ultimately for the same objective.
Yay that!! :dance3:

It is going to be a good 2008 for the critics!
I think so. :yes:

Lermanet.com said:
Folks can say "He's paranoid"... but it is not paranoia if they are after you...
Snarf! That is funny! :laugh:
Glad that you & Emma have made peace re whatever was the problem. Peace reigns on the MBs -- YES! :heartflower:

Free to Shine said:
...to provide information we needed and to make it safe now to tell our stories and support each other and start snowballing the exposure of the truth.
Sounds good to me. :hifive:

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
You are right about 10-12 years ago, and earlier. There was no way out other than on a totally individual, unsupported basis. Scary stuff indeed. I came and went a few times because I simply didn't have the courage then to stand so alone. :nervous:

I don't know about all the politics between exes and I don't care. This is now. Although these are words on a screen, I still prefer to judge by what people do rather than say. And you have done so much...as have others...to provide information we needed and to make it safe now to tell our stories and support each other and start snowballing the exposure of the truth.

Thankyou!! :thumbsup:

I've enjoyed Arnie's posts on OCMB and dipped into his website occasionally. I think his contribution has been tremendous and I am delighted he is here with us now.

FTS, you are almost correct about being alone in the pre-internet days.

But I have to say that in 82 when I was declared, although I felt alone a lot of the times, I was not. My wife and several good Scn friends supported me and actually chose to leave Scn and stay in contact with me. How amazing is that! :melodramatic: :ohmy:

Scn policy and ethics makes you feel alone, but so much LRH ethics and policy is just plain wrong!

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I've enjoyed Arnie's posts on OCMB and dipped into his website occasionally. I think his contribution has been tremendous and I am delighted he is here with us now.

FTS, you are almost correct about being alone in the pre-internet days.

But I have to say that in 82 when I was declared, although I felt alone a lot of the times, I was not. My wife and several good Scn friends supported me and actually chose to leave Scn and stay in contact with me. How amazing is that! :melodramatic: :ohmy:

Scn policy and ethics makes you feel alone, but so much LRH ethics and policy is just plain wrong!

Wow, you must be loved! :happydance:

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
thank you good folks

Ive been reading some of the threads and almost all of the messages, but not all of them, a few I do skip over, and am awestruck at what you guys are accomplishing...

Piece by piece as threads roll along I see scientological artifacts fall off people as the community moves along and you guys try to be gentle and polite.

Ive been hanging my telephone number on the web since 1997,
I get one or two hangups whenever I do something that the dwarves minions don't like...I use the silent callers as an opportunity to reach those on the inside, but I usually can only get in a sentence or two...but even that much from a gentle voice sometimes makes difference...

I posted it before if someone had an axe to grind so we might settle it, and nobody called from this board.. ( from that posting ) its been pretty busy latey in ex-member traffic here.

the hardest thing is to get information over the wire, inside Gold base, for example..but now even that is happening...

The truth cures scientology.

Scientolgy is doomed...

thank you for being exactly as you are..

It is going to be a fun 2008

arnie lerma
703-241-1498

OHTEEATE

Silver Meritorious Patron
Arnie

I agree, 2008 is going to be a good one to be OUT of Scn. although the economy looks like it may be doing the heart attack dance here pretty quick. Keep a little gold and silver around, just in case!

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
thank you good folks

Ive been reading some of the threads and almost all of the messages, but not all of them, a few I do skip over, and am awestruck at what you guys are accomplishing...

Piece by piece as threads roll along I see scientological artifacts fall off people as the community moves along and you guys try to be gentle and polite.

Ive been hanging my telephone number on the web since 1997,
I get one or two hangups whenever I do something that the dwarves minions don't like...I use the silent callers as an opportunity to reach those on the inside, but I usually can only get in a sentence or two...but even that much from a gentle voice sometimes makes difference...

I posted it before if someone had an axe to grind so we might settle it, and nobody called from this board.. ( from that posting ) its been pretty busy latey in ex-member traffic here.

the hardest thing is to get information over the wire, inside Gold base, for example..but now even that is happening...

The truth cures scientology.

Scientolgy is doomed...

thank you for being exactly as you are..

It is going to be a fun 2008

arnie lerma
703-241-1498

God, Arnie.

What a long, strange trip it's been.

:wink2:

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
God, Arnie.

What a long, strange trip it's been.

:wink2:

I'll be humming that GD tune through this next post:

I have a "my story' file, I have not published, when I read it, i wouldn't believe some of the things in it unless I had written it at the time..

Ive been on the net since 93, when AOL opened its "internet gateway" to the World Wide Web and usenet, after reading an Internet Guidebook, list of newsgroups, I still recall the day I bought it.. in a bookstore nearby that is long since closed..

And there is nothing wrong with Lermanet.com
If it is slow responding, traffic has tripled in the last 3 days, to 83000 files a day 15,000 pages served
and a disk array is getting replaced tonight..

There was an entry.. alt.clearing.technology "Renegades from the Church of Scientology"

and another entry

alt.religion.scientology "He's dead, Jim..."

I posted to ACT, HI my name is blah, anybody I know around? and a man I had not seen in 25 years answered.. Joe Harrington, Joe was in the US Coast Guard, and loved it.. but lost his job, after the 1982 conviction of Mary Sue et al... as a security risk. He was quite bitter about that. He wasn't a 'plant' for scientology.. he was a Honorable Member of the US Coast Guard..he was a wise and gentle man, he was 'Scamizdat', he revealed on his death bed...he was the one who mailed me the OT Levels to OCR and post..

This may sound strange, but there is something I feel we need to do. Even in 1997 or 8 I would mention this from time to time, but it is getting to be time...we are going to have to think a bit and even if needed, have the guts, to stand between the US Federal Government and our friends still inside.. The Bush Feds brought Guantanamo.etc..they are desperate men right now, I believe the current administration in in Jonestown Syndrome - guilty of so much dirt, that they have no choice but to go tactical nuclear and kill everybody.. those weapons are already on the ground there, if you dont think so read my anti-war pages, left column main index page. I'm afraid the frenzy of public opinion against scientology... I mean consider all the harms over the years.. consider everyone who detests Hubbard or his abomination...Consider the bad taste in everyone's mouth and suddenly.. there is a chance for justice.. I have no problem with justice but we must make sure it doesn't turn into vengence..or be used as a political ploy to gain a few poll points. Am I a pessimist?, no, i'm a realist in this case..

The Russians are doing it the right way. They just raided them and shut them down pushing the furnature out on the street, and seizing their computers.. Germany and Belgium and EU are next.

There is a rumor about a Mission sent from EU to Russia. When the mission arrived the entire party was detained..we will not see them for a long time..and when we do they won't need my deprogramming..

I hope this administration doesn't use scientology as a diversion in their media manipulation efforts..and create a public spectacle to gain a half-dozen popularity points in the polls, or to improve relations with europe and russia, I pray there will not be something worse than Waco.. especially if that ignorant, insular, buffoon, miscavige, passes out weapons to his crew..

This is why I came back to post again..after saying adeiu.

We once was them.

and as far as what we need to do, im asking you guys.. What should we do?
I want the pain to end.
I am so sick of scientology...they are finished..

You know why Hubbard wanted everything done NOW?
He knew this day was coming.
The only thing wrong with hubbard's scam is that it went on too long..
He never expected it to last as long as it did...

Last edited:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Here's hoping that politics won't become yet another divisive point here, since, I don't doubt in the least that *my* politics would differ from most who post here. I seldom bring them up because they're seldom relevant to the board. Or Scientology. Or Scientology criticism.

I kind of enjoy 'communicating' with Mike Henderson about Ron Paul, if only to suggest 'iffy' elements of the ideologie, but, I don't want to suggest 'alternatives' because I think there are any number of possible political positions which are *not* subject to 'this is right - this is wrong' and for the most part are *not* relevant to Scientology or Scientology Criticism.

I don't doubt that *my* political convictions would differ significantly from most here (except for Mick, possibly, who for no good reason seems close to my heart) but, I'd really appreciate it if people didn't *assume* that there is one single 'truth' in an arena with not only gladiators and lions and to-be-mauled-christians, but skeptical observers.

Zinj

Terril park

Sponsor
Arnie, I wonder if you can help. A project I wanted to start, didn't get any response on here but maybe you can put me in touch with someone who could help.

Basically in the UK there are employment laws such as minimum wage and there is a petitiion system which is set up to be posted to the relevant government minister, which seems to work quite well.

What I need to know is if staff and/or SO in the UK still sign staff contracts like we used to have back in the 70's.

There are almost no exceptions allowed to the minimum wage law and this legislation probably extends to the EU. So what I need is a copy of a current or recent staff contract to see if there is any way that the CofS gets around the legislation or whether they just ignore it.

If we could get the legislation enforced in the UK and possibly in the whole EU, then the CofS would be effectively bankrupted. We could also possibly get them over staff employment conditions and working hours.

This could be an effective non-violent step towards closing down the abuser.

PM me if you wish.

I think the UK critics may have looked at that. Or I might be confusing that with "charitable status".

Contact Hartley Patterson. He has posted here a few times, but he's
quite regular on ARS.

A very recent european law has been introduced whereby Doctors are
forbidden to work more than 40 hours per week.