What's new

It's time to leave Scientology when....

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

You realize one day that Scientology maintains a hidden file cabinet somewhere that already contains ALL of the CORRECT ANSWERS, CORRECT COGS and CORRECT EPS FOR ETHICS CONDITIONS that you are required to have on your own determinism.

And strangely, these are--

The identical CORRECT ANSWERS that all other Scientologists are likewise required to make their own with success stories attached.

And, you realize that the "Total Freedom" that lies ahead is freedom from the reactive compulsion to be yourself.

Lee_from_phx

Patron with Honors

You realize that it is a bullshit cult created by a textbook sociopath to enslave people.

When you realize that every single last thing about it is either an absolute lie, or a small truth created to manipulate you into swallowing those absolute lies.

When you grow up and realize that there really are people in the world, a good many of them in fact, whose grasp of reality borders on non-existent and whose intellectual habits are far from honest.

When you realize that there is true evil in this world and that Scientology is a prime example of it in concentrated form.

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron

You realize one day that Scientology maintains a hidden file cabinet somewhere that already contains ALL of the CORRECT ANSWERS, CORRECT COGS and CORRECT EPS FOR ETHICS CONDITIONS that you are required to have on your own determinism.

And strangely, these are--

The identical CORRECT ANSWERS that all other Scientologists are likewise required to make their own with success stories attached.

And, you realize that the "Total Freedom" that lies ahead is freedom from the reactive compulsion to be yourself.

Good point, HH.

Also, it might be a good time to leave when you pass the metered check on Help and Control buttons, spent years of your life trying to really help others and found out that mostly it's just about control/manipulation.

Help is just a gateway drug of sorts.

Not. Not in real life.

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's time to leave scio...

...when you are working with an OT VII who you look up to and think is the most able and up-stat person you know and he drives a nail through the fleshy part of his thumb, thus causing a ringing dissonance in your brain that you try to ignore because the nail represents the truth and the thumb represents the OT promise of 'cause over mest' and you can feel your OT dreams fading away.

This actually did happen and I think was the beginning of the end of my involvement in scio. I could not make my doubt in the tech go away after that.

guanoloco

As-Wased
Sooo you really really don't like scientology :coolwink:

Hmmm...let me see about that...

...don't know if I particularly "don't like" Scientology but I can say that it was definitely time for me to leave in the face of that.

Hey! I got some more so listen up if you want to hear it!

guanoloco

As-Wased
It's time to leave Scientology when you hear onerous lectures drone on for hours and read volumes of written words that weigh as much as a bowling ball about the evils of psychiatry and denouncing the psych's inability to care for the emotional state of their fellow man and treat people like objects and perform all types of psychic crimes like rape, embezzlement, imprisonment, restraint and destroy the basic building blocks of society, the family unit and religion, and it runs a hidden conspiracy to control the legal system, judicial system, financial system, educational system, political system, you name it and it has been secretly infiltrating all facets of society to do just that and it's all done for control and money...and then there's this glowing group of spiritualists who have set up things like CCHR and have creeds and materials proclaiming their deep concern for the welfare of man and his emotional state...

...and then you realize that this group is completely guilty of everything they blame psychiatry for doing...and that not one single psychiatrist has ever directly injured you or had any impact on your life...good, bad or otherwise...yet, virtually every exposure you've had to Scientologists whether employed by, employing, buying from or selling to has been a short in your pocket book and every single time, without fail, when a Scientology staff member has "helped" it has really had a hidden motive/agenda where the cycle of help has benefited them or their stat which prior to existed in an undisclosed state of desperation and you eventually discover that Scientology and Scientologists have an inability to care for the emotional state of their fellow man and treat people like objects and perform all types of psychic crimes like rape, embezzlement, imprisonment, restraint and destroy the basic building blocks of society, the family unit and religion, and it runs a hidden conspiracy to control the legal system, judicial system, financial system, educational system, political system, you name it and it has been secretly infiltrating all facets of society to do just that and it's all done for control and money...

...well, it's time to leave Scientology.

guanoloco

As-Wased
It's time to leave Scientology when you realize that the group created to protect the spiritual total freedom of man and designed to deliver the goods to bring this about would be the very group that would attack and denounce anything that would protect the spiritual total freedom of man and actually deliver the goods due to copyright loss or perceived loss of income or prestige or something...just like Christianity would crucify any messiah today...

...well, then it's time to leave Scientology...

HelluvaHoax!

You realize that Scientology is a store that sells "freedom" as a commodity.

It's pretty fun and exciting when you first shop in the store, although a bit pricey.

For a third of a million dollars you can buy "total freedom" which they package for you in a fancy gift-wrapped box.

giftBox.jpg

When you get home and open it there is nothing inside.

If you complain, they help you to clear your misunderstood on the word "freedom" so that you get a win on realizing that it is a lack of barriers---and you sheepishly have to admit that there are no barriers in your box.

But, no problems, they accept your apology for having nattered and allow you to do an amends project for no extra cost.

guanoloco

As-Wased
It's time to leave Scientology when...

...the group that howls the most about ethics, morals, justice and exchange makes a complete travesty and mockery of all those things as in a total reversal and "truth receives her severest drubbing"...

guanoloco

As-Wased
It's time to leave Scientology when you realize that all the "feel good" warm fuzzies like CCHR, ABLE, WISE, Narconon, Criminon, CATS, TWTH Foundation, "churches", etc., couldn't give a shit less about anything but their own image and are merely there to confuse and dazzle the unsuspecting minions while the real agenda marches on behind a cloud of squid ink...just like a magician focuses the attention of the audience on the flourishing busy hand while the hidden hand performs the trick all unseen...

...Hip, Hip, Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guanoloco

As-Wased
Thanks, HH, for starting this thread and thanks, Emma, for providing ESMB for this outlet...

...I really needed to vent and may have some more to puke out...

...for any one reading, lurkers, etc., everything written here has been personally experienced...

...however, to that degree I am currently struggling to be grateful for and forgiving of as it has definitely lead me to further spiritual studies and for that I should consider fortunate to have learned whatever lesson that I've learned...

(OOPS! I just thought of one while writing this!)​

guanoloco

As-Wased
It's time to leave Scientology when the group and it's esteemed founder claim to believe that man is basically good and then uses every contrivance imaginable to attack and control virtually every facet of society as a criminal enterprise, to see and decry evil conspiracies everywhere and to imagine itself surrounded by evil minions bent on extinguishing their very existence and to claim that any form of help is a betrayal and yet use every method of help to its avail to betray.

There is no more ethical group on the planet...​

If you really want to go type 3 then drink the effing koolaid!

guanoloco

As-Wased
When you do a Doubt Formula as to whether to post an item of comment on the "It's Time to Leave Scientology" thread or the "Top 100 Stupidest Moments in Scientology" thread...

...well, it just might be time to leave Scientology...

guanoloco

As-Wased
When those people in charge of delivering your "bridge" to total freedom are the very ones doing everything in their power to erect as many barriers and off ramps possible and you realize that the biggest SP on the planet is the official sanctioned Church of Scientology...

...it's time to leave Scientology.

HelluvaHoax!

You are on your first course.

And you are reading the first policy on that course.

And it says right there in green ink on white paper:

"We'd rather have you dead than incapable."

Yeah, that would be a good point to end off.

guanoloco

As-Wased
It's time to leave Scientology when you realize that honest beings have zero rights.

What a fucking joke...

...in fact, wish I could line-charge or cry or do something other than grind my teeth and clench my fists in frustration...

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Huh?

It's time to leave Scientology when handing out gobs of unwanted and detested promo that factually drove people away like shit on your teeth would do the same is considered upstat and productive.

Boy, you really sounded off. Now I KNOW you HAVE to have overts. Perhaps I missed a withhold or two. And of course, you have a huge button on the subject of dentistry. Scientology can help that!!!! Of course, we need to get you into session RIGHT AWAY.

Pete

in point of fact...

...the actual point where the only possible sensible act was to stand up and walk out was when i was trying to talk to an E/O citing policy and posted statistics and he said "i know what you are and i know what you're doing". so i did

guanoloco

As-Wased
Boy, you really sounded off. Now I KNOW you HAVE to have overts. Perhaps I missed a withhold or two. And of course, you have a huge button on the subject of dentistry. Scientology can help that!!!! Of course, we need to get you into session RIGHT AWAY.

Pete

OMG!! You found my ruin!!!

That really indicated!!

I am sooooo VGIs right now!! :happydance:

PS How much do I owe? OH, I know...I owe it all to my auditor and Ron for coming up with the sanest tech to handle the universe yadda, yadda, yadda...and when I say all I truly mean all as in everything, especially money.

Last edited: