What's new

Marty puts up large list of Scientology Spies.

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2011/06/scientology_spy.php

You can access the list from the Rat hole.

'bout time too...is he sacred that Karen is going to get more COS busting stats than he is?

Edit: Actually here is the limk to the list, hope it hasn't got some filthy computer virus in it.
OSA-List-WUS-1 oops! not actually a link ^ ^

Yep Marty's 15 minutes has been over for quite some time, what's amazing is he's actually perceptive enough to realize it, he's going to have to do a lot more if he wants to start his 15 minute of fame timer back up

It has to absolutely be killing him that he wasn't able to sprinkle this out in tiny little crumbs to his followers until he releases his book.

I'm not sure how much value there is the list. It will "out" some CCHR culties who like to think they are undercover......would be nice if it were to get around on facebook that COS/CCHR and other front group people/OSA helpers have had their names splashed all over the internet. There might be some "missed withold" sessions needed for all those who are wondering now if even their best friends know that they stink but might not tell them.

Bloody inconvenient format it's in too!

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
It's not actually a list of OSA Spais. It's a list of people in the WUS who have, at one time or another, been of use to OSA as tools. These include all sorts of activities, quite separate from dirty work.

There are, amongst these names, a number of scientologists who have functioned as Internet Tools, Invest Tools and Protest Tools and these are the ones who should garner attention.

I'm not sure how much value there is the list. It will "out" some CCHR culties who like to think they are undercover......would be nice if it were to get around on facebook that COS/CCHR and other front group people/OSA helpers have had their names splashed all over the internet. There might be some "missed withold" sessions needed for all those who are wondering now if even their best friends know that they stink but might not tell them.

Bloody inconvenient format it's in too!

The only value Marty is interested in is, keeping the batshit crazy drama game going on with his mentor David Miscavige. He's probably worried Miscavige will get bored with him and move on to devoting all his resources to obsessing over Karen.

At any rate it's good to let the idiots associated with OSA that they too can be put on lists and written about on the internet just as they do to the people they victimize for Hubbard's cult.

It's not actually a list of OSA Spais. It's a list of people in the WUS who have, at one time or another, been of use to OSA as tools. These include all sorts of activities, quite separate from dirty work.

There are, amongst these names, a number of scientologists who have functioned as Internet Tools, Invest Tools and Protest Tools and these are the ones who should garner attention.

Invest-ment?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Invest-ment?

Investigation(s).

Bureau 1, B1, The Invest Bureau, cover name "Information" Bureau. The most common name internally for peeps who know of its existence is "B1." Many years ago it was Bureau 4, but it changed in the early 70s, I think.

Paul

tikk

Patron with Honors
Here are the first 2 pages of names in a .xls spreadsheet. I imagine others have done more by now. Look on WWP maybe (and please post a link if they have!).

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V126G6ZT

Paul

We are working on a spreadsheet on WWP; someone had already did the first page but I've folded the work you did on the second page (actually "page 3") into the master google spreadsheet. I'll eventually convert the spreadsheet to an html version.

The list is here but please do not edit it unless you announce on WWP that you're going to add a specific page. Presently we need people do pages 7, 8, & 9; WWP thread update here.

Nicole

Silver Meritorious Patron

Can you explain this better? The difference?

I find it very unfair to post this list, I mean some people did leave...:grouch:Marty had to control this list and ask the people that left before publishing.

Can you explain this better? The difference?

I find it very unfair to post this list, I mean some people did leave...:grouch:Marty had to control this list and ask the people that left before publishing.

I may be wrong but what I believe Paul is saying is it's a list on anyone OSA was able to convince to help them with their tasks, from talking one of them into showing up at a protest to picket, or talking them into doing internet damage control in the form of cult friendly responses to internet hosted articles all the way to paying some of them to stalk, intimidate, and spy on ex-members or critics of the cult.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
We are working on a spreadsheet on WWP; someone had already did the first page but I've folded the work you did on the second page (actually "page 3") into the master google spreadsheet. I'll eventually convert the spreadsheet to an html version.

The list is here

I did up to line 92, Gary Chase. There seem to be 30 names missing in that linked google spreadsheet.

Paul

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
I may be wrong but what I believe Paul is saying is it's a list on anyone OSA was able to convince to help them with their tasks, from talking one of them into showing up at a protest to picket, or talking them into doing internet damage control in the form of cult friendly responses to internet hosted articles all the way to paying some of them to stalk, intimidate, and spy on ex-members or critics of the cult.

One thing to keep in mind is that public who are trying to get onto the OT Levels are often told they need to do certain things so that they fulfill the "contributing Scientologist" requirement. That may be how a lot of these public made it onto this list. They were more or less coerced into it.

I recognize a lot of these names and they weren't necessarily the foaming-at-the-mouthers. But they probably were Eligibility public.

Clarence Rockaway

Patron with Honors
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2011/06/scientology_spy.php

You can access the list from the Rat hole.

'bout time too...is he sacred that Karen is going to get more COS busting stats than he is?

Edit: Actually here is the limk to the list, hope it hasn't got some filthy computer virus in it.
OSA-List-WUS-1 oops! not actually a link ^ ^
WHO IS THIS MARTY PERSON ALREADY? MARTY'S BOG, SMOG, LOG...WHO'S MARTY??? I spent 13 years in Scn. and never heard of him. Did I miss ANYTHING?

elwood

Patron with Honors
WHO IS THIS MARTY PERSON ALREADY? MARTY'S BOG, SMOG, LOG...WHO'S MARTY??? I spent 13 years in Scn. and never heard of him. Did I miss ANYTHING?

I guess you weren't paying attention. I suppose it's like Dennis Hopper used to say: "If you remember the 60s, you weren't part of it".