What's new

Best Threads For New Arrivals?

XII

CLass XII Speaks Out

In my 28 years in the church I held many posts & trained to Class XII. Over 15 years ago I left the SO and since then have had no contact with any staff or SO member.

For those of you thinking of leaving, or who have already left, or who have reservations about having left, I offer a viewpoint little seen on these pages.

You are invited to check out my web: www.classxiispeaksout.com

Best regards,
XII

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: CLass XII Speaks Out

In my 28 years in the church I held many posts & trained to Class XII. Over 15 years ago I left the SO and since then have had no contact with any staff or SO member.

For those of you thinking of leaving, or who have already left, or who have reservations about having left, I offer a viewpoint little seen on these pages.

Best regards,
XII

And - there's a very good reason for that.:omg:

WE have stopped drinking the Kool-Aid :roflmao:

You aren't speaking out, mate - you're just spewing the same old Party lines from the Co$.:yes:

"If you're a squirrel and you're ready to recant - contact the International Ethics Officer." :puke2:

guanoloco

As-Wased
Re: CLass XII Speaks Out

Best regards,
XII

XII, nice try but this appears to be an amends project. Your "speaking out" is pro-Co$, pro-tech and pro-Miscavige.

The following is straight from XII's page.

Squirrel Tech

Scientologists know that an engram (as covered in DMSMH) is a mental recording of a harmful incident in a person's life. It is the content which distinguishes engrams from other types of incidents. To be classified as an engram an incident must contain unconsciousness and physical pain such as a severe physical impact or injury, stabbing, burning, drowning, operation, poison, etc. According to police records, in the past 8 years 130,000 people were murdered in the USA. During the same 8 years over 300,000 people died in Darfur, Africa--victims of a combination of attacks by hostile militia groups and lack of water. In the Iraqi war, hundreds of thousands of civilians have lost loved ones--mutilated and killed by bombs, bullets, and grenades. These are all engrams, and aside from the death and physical pain they engender, the mental effects can be devastating and linger on for lifetimes.

There’s another kind of incident called a secondary--a mental image picture of a moment of loss (or threat of loss) and misemotion. It's called a secondary because it depends on a primary incident (i.e. an earlier engram) for its charge. To complete the Dianetics catalog we should also mention “locks”--recordings of times when a person is simply reminded of one of his secondaries or engrams.

I watched a Freezone event the other day on the Internet. A gentleman trotted out a poor girl who'd left the Sea Org 7 years earlier. She couldn't seem to stop crying over how badly she'd been treated. She stated several times that the main issue was that she'd been forbidden to talk to her sister while she was doing the RPF program.

The point of the event was to get a bunch of people to sympathize with her and hate the church. So she was loudly applauded after finishing her sorrowful tale.

I am sorry about her upset, but it was neither the RPF nor any temporary restraints on her communication with her sister that was causing all that grief. (The answer, of course, is found in paragraphs 1 & 2 above.)

The world can be a harsh place. To survive requires confront. Reading Freezone webs and posts, one can only conclude that Squirrels are specializing in light locks: "the MAA said nasty words to me," "I couldn't get my day off," "he slapped me," "they made me have a Sec Check." Such complaints fill the pages of the Freezone. No one maintaining such a viewpoint will ever get even close to the state of O.T.

No Scientologist (or even ex-scientologist) should stand for the sort of sympathetic nonsense I saw occurring at that Freezone event. Help the poor girl to get her freeloader bill paid, get her over to an auditor in the Church with some confront, and get the earlier incident found and run out!

Important advice:

The best advice I’ve seen from one of our brethren outside the church was on an “expert” public message board. The Scientology expert had left the church for various reasons, but his advice to others was noteworthy: “People who want auditing should still get it inside the Church because those outside the church are just squirreling themselves and their preclears out of existence. “

Here's another gem:

Understanding the squirrels

why they do what they do

Several people have been puzzled about how it could be that a few of the guys who once held important positions in the church could now be so busy trying to tear it down. Of course you can say they had overts, and that would be true enough, but there is a more basic explanation.

They can be understood with reference to the cycle of create-survive-destroy.

curve2.png

Here's the LRH explanation of that curve from the lecture "Shame, Blame and Regret," given on November 3, 1954:

"At the beginning of that curve is create.

The center of it is persist (or survive).

And the end of that curve is destroy.

When there is no creation entered into survival, it of course drifts rapidly over towards destruction."

- LRH

While some of these squirrels were in the church, they may have worked hard to see the church survive. Any accomplishments in this regard were laudatory and should not be belittled. But, unfortunately, in the present context, it’s actually kind of an indictment.

It is clear that while in the church these folks were operating from the level of “survive” on the above curve when they needed to be up at “create.”

Survive is down in mechanics. Create is up at postulates.

So when obstacles or confusions got in their road which they were unable to handle, the only place for them to go was further down scale: to destroy.

Now we find them trying to “destroy” the church. Of course they'll never succeed at that, because people at that level of the tone scale also wrong-target.

The above is fact. The next few paragraphs are my opinion. I’ve had no contact with the Church or any Scientology staff or SO members for over 15 years. But as someone who’s had to make tough choices in his life, both before, during and after my time in Scientology, I take issue with all the second guessing and back-seat driving you get on some ex-scientology web sites.

If you want to fix something, you fix it. Sometimes it takes some time. So you persist. Saying you blew because you want to fix something is at best hypocritical. If your aim is to fix something, you don’t blow.

If you get tired of trying, you can leave, but that doesn’t grant any license to destroy the whole game. When a recent Secretary of the U.S. Treasury resigned from government service because he was unable to fix the American economy, he didn’t up and join Al Qaeda.

The guys who left the church and are now busily trying to tear it down have absolutely no intention whatsoever of fixing anything. It would be better for everyone, including themselves, if they admitted that to themselves, stopped whining and contemplated more optimum survival on the 8 Dynamics.

That's how stupid these things are...the intended audience is the Co$ and, as such, these type of pleas to be accepted back into the group actually do more damage to the cult.

I just cognited from reading your site that I need to do an amends project and get back on lines to have my sanity raped, my finances plundered and to be blamed for it all.

WHOO HOO!! TOTAL FREEDOM!! Here I come!!

Last edited:

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I do like the guys Picture on his home page.

Im trying to find a reference on the Black sheep mechanism.

Shear it,

lock horns with it.

Castrate it

Give it some lovins

Make it eat toxic weeds, and prevent at all costs grazing close to enlightened sheep

guanoloco

As-Wased
You know, when I think of the Co$ the song that comes to mind is Nirvana's "Rape Me"...can somebody post that?

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
:dieslaughing:
It is funny when you know Sci speak, but it is doubly hilarious if you don't bother to translate it.

Contact Information

If you have been a squirrel and are ready to recant:
Contact the International Ethics Officer

If you were victimized or confused by squirrels and fell off lines:
Contact your local Ethics Officer for help in getting back on the Bridge

:dieslaughing::dieslaughing:

How did the amends project go for you Mr xii?

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
XII - Bruce Glushakow-

I was a Scientology and SO staff member for 28 years before leaving the SO 15 years ago.

1967 joined
1995 left

I have been off org lines for the past 15 years. But I have been keeping track and watched a few vocal characters dump vitriolic untruths on LRH's legacy. From my experience, most people (including Scientologists) tend towards the shy side.

Shy side is from intimidation ,extortion ,manipulation ,fair game ,disconnection.

Is a CLXII like a class VIII only better?
ive not seen your name on Pierres list.
Why arent you in the sea org fighting out ethics/tech & policy for our salvation?

guanoloco

As-Wased
XII - Bruce Glushakow-

I was a Scientology and SO staff member for 28 years before leaving the SO 15 years ago.

1967 joined
1995 left

I have been off org lines for the past 15 years. But I have been keeping track and watched a few vocal characters dump vitriolic untruths on LRH's legacy. From my experience, most people (including Scientologists) tend towards the shy side.

Shy side is from intimidation ,extortion ,manipulation ,fair game ,disconnection.

Is a CLXII like a class VIII only better?
ive not seen your name on Pierres list.
Why arent you in the sea org fighting out ethics/tech & policy for our salvation?

Give the man TIME, Jachss99 - SHEESH!! An A - E takes a bit...

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Give the man TIME, Jachss99 - SHEESH!! An A - E takes a bit...

15 years though guanoloco, hes been climbing mountains, while beans and rice and bunk beds are on offer. :confused2:

and he never mentioned the tech masters , anyone would think the man didnt know about the research auditors who blazed the path.

Maybe they never did exist, maybe its all lies?

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
That is alot to confront for a 100% on source technician.

ESMB can be a very bumpy ride, like a 3 year old rodeo rider on broncos would have on his specially made saddle on the 1/4 of montana ranch with the blackfoot Indian chief watching him.

Im so glad Dan Sherman gives us the facts with a straight face.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
XII

Bruce Glushakow Ex Sea Org Class XII

"If you want to fix something, you fix it. Sometimes it takes some time. So you persist. Saying you blew because you want to fix something is at best hypocritical. If your aim is to fix something, you don’t blow.

If you get tired of trying, you can leave, but that doesn’t grant any license to destroy the whole game. When a recent Secretary of the U.S. Treasury resigned from government service because he was unable to fix the American economy, he didn’t up and join Al Qaeda"

Secretary of the US treasury wasnt put into Guantanamo bay for a high crime of putting a comma out of place, or resigning, he didnt have a billion year contract, wasnt intimidated to abort babies, was paid 250k per year plus travel allowance, didnt need to pay back for any training he did, didnt have restricted time with his kids, the president didnt beat him up, he wasnt shunned, written out of history for changing policy, in fact democratically was allowed to change brutal policy. yeah its the same deal , so alot of a=a=a=a.

deddemv

Pardon the interruption; i have nothing to add, but must post two posts before I can post a new post. ("I post two posts in time of peace, and two in times of war...") Anyway, just trying to find any exes from Mountain View.

Veda

Sponsor
Here are two items, one a thread, the other some videos. The videos - concerning events of the 1970s - are a somewhat more complete version of an old '60 Minutes' program:

Firstly, the lie that "Hubbard cancelled disconnection in 1968" is addressed (the thread can be accessed by clicking the horizontal arrows)...

Xenu 3 hours ago in reply to Sketto:

Since I worked for HCO [Hubbard Communications Office] during the 1970s, I'd thought I'd chime in with what I personally witnessed during those years.

Hubbard actually did cancel disconnection, after Australia had cracked down, and New Zealand was on the verge of outlawing the cult. Not only did he cancel disconnection, but he also banned Fair Game, sec checks, and the recording of what went on in auditing sessions. Way cool, huh?

The only problem was that the policy letter cancelling those things was only issued to the New Zealand government commission that was considering the banning of Scientology.
[note: It was also mentioned in a few other places, such a PR book written for Scientology, and, as I recall, an article, written by Hubbard, for the 'Mayfair', etc., and there was a show made of displaying Hubbard's 1968 faux "Reform Code" for "wogs" and "raw meat."]

I oversaw a ton of disconnection during the 1970s, and had to disconnect from a couple of people myself. I personally saw that they continued to happen at major Class IV [now called Class V] and SO [Sea Org] orgs just as they always had. Nothing changed... Sec checks and Fair Game continued, despite the wholly disingenuous sham of policy change.

Andre Tabayoyon, and various other poster here, who were in HCO in the '70s, can easily vouch for me on this

Here's some more from Xenu over at Tony O's at the Village Voice:

...Hubbard was getting a lot of PR flack over disconnection, so he wrote a policy which would help PR a lot without changing anything significant. I'm sure it was meant to be misunderstood by outsiders...

The policy did NOT cancel disconnection, rather it said that 'disconnection as a condition' was cancelled. Now, one might well ask, WTF is 'disconnection as a condition'?

If you dig through some ancient ethics folders, you would find that they would often explicitly state that the subject of the ethics order was to disconnect from one or more other parties who would be named in the ethics order, and that reinstatement to good standing would not happen until that had been done. THAT was disconnection as a condition.

So we stopped naming names of people to be disconnected from in ethics orders. Instead, Type A PTS would be told that they had to handle or disconnect, and if handling was impossible, well, too bad! And people still had to disconnect from SPs... the Nov '68 policy had no real impact other than PR.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2Qa6WIedQ0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuOBGZyfw3o&feature=related

All of the above concern events (and Scientology doctrine) of the 1970s and 1960s (and even earlier), and are presented to counter Scientology's relentless attempts at revising history.

Veda

Sponsor
So, for all the things I got out of Scientology, I decided to make a web site. Here it is:

www.truelronhubbard.wordpress.com

This is basically a compilation of hard-to-find data I collected over a year long period where I spent about 4 days a week full-time on the net researching the cult.

I hope that I have hereby created a resource where those seeking answers can get a lot of the really important data very quickly.

The site contains some of my own ideas, but it is also compilation of ideas from many others. I have tried to list all the contributors in the "links" section, or on the page of the specific article itself. If I have left you out, please let me know and I'll correct this.

Creating the site also had its cathartic benefits. And now that it is done, well, hopefully I'm done with the cult too. It's time for me to let it go, and to carry on with my life.

I'd appreciate if you could put up a link to this site, as I really do believe that it will prove to be a valuable resource in getting the true data made broadly known.

Over and out.

:goodposting: Above link/site recommended.