Marty: Crowdsource new Squirrel Busters

Zhongjianren

Patron with Honors
Marty: Crowdsource new Squirrel Busters

ID the Benchwarmers Contest

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/07/22/id-the-benchwarmers-contest/

ID the Benchwarmers Contest

Posted on July 22, 2011 by mosey| 30 Comments

It seems the Creed of the Church of Scientology worked like water on the wicked witches of the west. “OT VIII”s Allender and Ed Bryan have not been seen since; apparently given the mushroom treatment by Miscavige.

Camera man Bart Parr was also subbed out today for another fellow.

Pictures of today’s subs are below.

The first ones to positively ID each one of them gets a special prize from Mosey and me.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Marty's loving this stuff. He'd cry buckets if they left him alone :omg:

attention_whore_7.jpg

Gadfly

Crusader
Geez, what comes to mind is a line from an old song by Alan Parson's Project

"Games people play, you can take it or you leave it"

I will leave it, thank-you very much.

This nonsense that these "dedicated Scientologists" get involved with, as "Squirrel Busters", is just so incredibly STUPID. These are "spritually-advanced beings"? These are people who have "advanced" up the "bridge" of "expanded abilities"?

Would anyone like to bet that just about ANYONE getting involved in such a project involving "squirrel busting" does so as some form of "amends", "eligibility program" or "blow to the enemy of the group one was pretending to be a part of"? And, that relevant org OSAs have specific programs where OSA works with HCO to GET these sorts of people to "do their dirty work"? :omg:

Mmm, another line from a great song, this time by Steely Dan:

"I'm a fool to do your dirty work, oh yeah"

When will they ever learn? And, refuse do act out such inane behaviors (the "dirty work" - acting as a "squirrel buster")?

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
I somehow do not think that these chess-pieces in the CoS insanity realize how quick it can be to become a famous YT star, face-fagged around the world for all to mock.

Lordy.

They are shameless, and beyond pathetic, logic, or vanilla ice-creams.

Geez, what comes to mind is a line from an old song by Alan Parson's Project

"Games people play, you can take it or you leave it"

I will leave it, thank-you very much.

This nonsense that these "dedicated Scientologists" get involved with, as "Squirrel Busters", is just so incredibly STUPID. These are "spritually-advanced beings"? These are people who have "advanced" up the "bridge" of "expanded abilities"?

Would anyone like to bet that just about ANYONE getting involved in such a project involving "squirrel busting" does so as some form of "amends", "eligibility program" or "blow to the enemy of the group one was pretending to be a part of"? And, that relevant org OSAs have specific programs where OSA works with HCO to GET these sorts of people to "do their dirty work"? :omg:

Mmm, another line from a great song, this time by Steely Dan:

"I'm a fool to do your dirty work, oh yeah"

When will they ever learn? And, refuse do act out such inane behaviors (the "dirty work" - acting as a "squirrel buster")?

The way I look at is, some people like to watch dysfunctional train wrecks on the Jerry Springer Show, the people in Marty's videos 'including Marty of course' are not content with watching dysfunctional train wrecks on TV they want to live them. So just kick back and think of Marty's Blog as just another Jerry Springer Show created for some good old mindless entertainment.

freethinker

Sponsor
Is that an example of how Marty gets people out of the CO$?

There's really no reason for him to interact with these people unless they come knocking on his door or his property.

He must want DM to see him acting brave by pushing his face in ther film.

Is that an example of how Marty gets people out of the CO$?

There's really no reason for him to interact with these people unless they come knocking on his door or his property.

He must want DM to see him acting brave by pushing his face in ther film.

It's probably not a bad marketing strategy ... Come play Martytology instead of Scientology ... All of the batshit crazy without the fake navy hassling you.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
This is the 2nd time we have witnessed FAKE INTERVIEW TECH going on in the background while Marty unsuccessfully tries to "get in com". That's the one where two of the OB's (Operating Busters) pretend to be having a profound discussion about human rights and religious freedom.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Now I get it!!!

This was OSA's "bright idea" (approved by COB) to create admissible courtroom evidence of the "fact" that they really, really, really are producing a documentary film.

TR-LAWYER
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, you have seen with your own eyes
undeniable evidence that Mr. Rathbun is guilty of stalking my
client and trying to disrupt their constitutionally protected rights. Did
you or did you not see Mr. Rathbun repeatedly trying to disrupt
their documentary as they were speaking about the very same freedom of
speech & religion that Rathbun tried to deny them?​

Last edited:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Yes, and not ONLY that. It also makes for video-documented "evidence" that Marty appears to be interfering with their God-given right to conduct such in-depth "interviews".

(Oh, you said that already, I have an aversion to reading Green on White! LOL)

freethinker

Sponsor
It's hard to believe that this is the same group that nearly destroyed Paulette Cooper.

But then again, DM did come up with the blind leading the blind and hence the GAT.

This must be a breakthrough in how to handle enemies - Ignorance Tech.

The enemy is an attention hound, going to the media, blogging,etc.

The thing to do is to make a documentary about him and then ignore him, act like he doesn't exist. This will introvert the target and make him go insane because he needs the attention and your not giving it to him. Thus he cracks.:biggrin:

HelluvaHoax!

Yes, and not ONLY that. It also makes for video-documented "evidence" that Marty appears to be interfering with their God-given right to conduct such in-depth "interviews".

:hysterical: :hysterical:

Think of it as a sort-of contact assist.

HelluvaHoax!

It's hard to believe that this is the same group that nearly destroyed Paulette Cooper.

But then again, DM did come up with the blind leading the blind and hence the GAT.

This must be a breakthrough in how to handle enemies - Ignorance Tech.

The enemy is an attention hound, going to the media, blogging,etc.

The thing to do is to make a documentary about him and then ignore him, act like he doesn't exist. This will introvert the target and make him go insane because he needs the attention and your not giving it to him. Thus he cracks.:biggrin:

Godddddd I luvvvvvvvvv that!!!

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

Marty is much taller than them, he uses that ("confronting" with his body :laugh:) plus finger pointing in an aggressive way. Not smart. :no:
I was just watched that small clip again and she is talking about him "pushing others around". Spot on Panda.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
The 'battle' between Marty and Miscavige is a game of delusion versus delusion. It could really go on forever, because I don't see either party ever realising that they're deluded. There's no way Marty is ever going to realise, (or admit) that The Tekk is humbug, and there's no way that David Miscavige is going to realise that he can't bend the world to his will, no matter how hard he stomps on people. So these little border skirmishes will go on and on, with no chance whatsoever of either side 'winning' in any decisive way. Marty gets to continue earning a living from the trickle of 'late cogniters' leaving the Cult, and as long as Miscavige has his immediate entourage of cowed sycophants, he can continue to live like a king. Cosy much? Any change? No, not really. Not much. Not enough.

I suspect that both have enough dirt on the other to guarantee a long stay sharing a cell with Bubba, but not without Mutually Assured Destruction.

"If you tell on me, I'll tell on you."

"So lets carry on with these little shows of antagonism, which cost neither of us much, and serve to keep our adherents motivated."

Ho hum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmaxc4SlN7w