What's new

Wise Beard Man

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Mark won't say this to you all, but he NEEDS money, no kidding.

Yes, he works, but he spends TONS of his own money, to get out info
about Scientology.

If you enjoy his videos---buy a T-Shirt. They cost very little---but if many got them, he just may have a good start on the cash he needs for his movie.

And they'll be fun, for many!!! :happydance:

Scientology *Hates* Mark Bunker/ WBM. The fact that HE has become who he has become is a riot to me! They have to be gritting their teeth. :omg:

My best to all :)

Tory/Magoo~~~

Lovesnightsky

Silver Meritorious Patron

Yes, he works, but he spends TONS of his own money, to get out info
about Scientology.

If you enjoy his videos---buy a T-Shirt. They cost very little---but if many got them, he just may have a good start on the cash he needs for his movie.

And they'll be fun, for many!!! :happydance:

Scientology *Hates* Mark Bunker/ WBM. The fact that HE has become who he has become is a riot to me! They have to be gritting their teeth. :omg:

My best to all :)

Tory/Magoo~~~

Or press the donate button on his page :)

Snuffy

Patron Meritorious
Or press the donate button on his page :)

Exactly, which I just did. I see it this way ... I spent some of the best time and energy of my life figuring out how I can give the IAS thousands. Now we have someone who's really doing something positive, and he's not high-pressuring us by locking the door on us until the target's met. Let's put our hands in our pockets to undo the damage we've all contributed our funds to in the past.

I, for one, would love to see Mark put a feature film together a la Michael Moore on the CofS. Wouldn't you?

Snuffy

Patron Meritorious
Sorry if that last post was a bit zealous. Went into a bit of IAS re-stim, you know, when the reg asks you to say a few words to the other prisoners once you've just maxed out your card and you spout a bunch of self-righteous hogwash for a few minutes in the hopes someone else will wipe their savings account out ...?

Anyway, donate to xenu tv!! And ESMB!!

A

anon2636

posted this to CommandHQ - maybe we can get some ANON to support Mark. Incidentally - I just purchased a thong; is "David Miscaviage" the proper spelling of his name? (j/k!!!)

Nona

Patron
Miscaviage was the misspelling of an email address that alt.religion.scientology used I think - something to that effect. It's Miscavige really, but the a doesn't matter cos it's down in history now :p
[edit] only noticed the jk now, my bad.

Oh if we had a target to get wise beard man up in the bright lights doing a movie on $cientology like michael moore you could get anon and half the internet supporting him big time!

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Tory said:

Yeah, I know. I bought his DVD and it didn't play well on my computer on some of it. The ones in the beginning played well BUT the ones later on the DVD would fail. Has he fixed this problem? Or is it just me?

neiljung

Patron with Honors
Yeah, I know. I bought his DVD and it didn't play well on my computer on some of it. The ones in the beginning played well BUT the ones later on the DVD would fail. Has he fixed this problem? Or is it just me?

I'm sure he'd give you a replacement dvd. Even professionally pressed dvd's sometimes have flaws.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
I suspect that it may have been the file format that he used... I don't know.
Some of them start and then time-out.

Many anons are giving Mark as much financial support as we can muster. He promises if he is properly funded he will put together a full length documentary exposing the inter-workings of the cult.

And I betcha just never thought a bunch of "hackers on steroids" could come together for a truly good cause. :thumbsup:

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
I bought a T-shirt from cafepress awhile back.
Once in awhile I get a positive comment... once in-line in front of a movie theatre... a few times at restaurants.

http://www.cafepress.com/buy/scientology

This is the T-shirt I bought. Andreas (xenu.net) was so kind as to alter one to make this one when I asked him.
32943903v2_240x240_Front.jpg

Boudicca

Patron
Since Wise Beard Man called out Tom Cruise, he has even more respect from Anon. To quote someone on the boards:

His Words Are Wise
His Face is Beard.
His Balls are Steel.

:happydance: