What's new

Canberra Org

Jump

Operating teatime
I think it's still ongoing, Supa. Yesterday was the conference and today is the meetings with MPs and senators.

I have reports that the the meetings with MPs and senators got a positive hearing from each one. Some were intrigued because they had not heard much on the topic before.

This is an excellent opportunity to get an appointment with your local FEDERAL MP or senator and tell your story. What THEY can do about it is raise the issue with colleagues, and support Sue Boyce's letter to the Attorney General which asks for information on this matter from the 'Law Reform Commission'.

You might be surprised how interested they are, considering there was a recent Conference in Parliament House. Many drops of water wear down the stone :yes:

Happy Days

Silver Meritorious Patron
Ah-ha - looks like the contents of all those white boxes are appearing. Seems to just be a massive Way To Happiness flyer drop.

http://the-riotact.com/the-scientology-booklets-turn-up/59275

Yeah funny that ... it came in our JUNK mail..... :biggrin:

Well ya know how it goes ... the org has a new ED and so to make the old ED - Nick look like he was the one who held the stats down, the CoS disseminates it's toxic material so start the flow of new public to make the new ED look good... :dieslaughing:

On the back it says 'Gifted to you by Parishioners of the National Church of Scientology, Canberra....

No return address but if you want you can SMS to 0468 365 383 or email [email protected] ... and let them know what ya really think :biggrin:

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
LOL. So thats the secret to the mysterious boxes in a garage. How disappointing!

Based on the number of boxes that is a SHITLOAD of TWTH books though, I would estimate at least 50,000. How many houses are there in Canberra? They must be aiming to blanket cover most of territory. I pity the poor clam(s) who had to distribute them, more so to the (now quite poorer) clam who had to cough up the money for this. They probably got stuck with a ridiculous $5 a booklet rate as amends or similar.

BTW, it might not be known publicly on the boards, but Scientology has this year been on a new international campaign to get TWTH (on film) into every school library. Every library needs to get 2 copies of the flim, and every clam will need to pay $40 to donate those 2 copies. If this isn't a[nother] blatant cash grab I don't know what is.

Apparently in ANZO they have already finished ACT, NSW, NT, WA, TAS, NZ and Hong Kong. And apparently they have done over 15000 libraries.

Purple Rain

Crusader
LOL. So thats the secret to the mysterious boxes in a garage. How disappointing!

Based on the number of boxes that is a SHITLOAD of TWTH books though, I would estimate at least 50,000. How many houses are there in Canberra? They must be aiming to blanket cover most of territory. I pity the poor clam(s) who had to distribute them, more so to the (now quite poorer) clam who had to cough up the money for this. They probably got stuck with a ridiculous $5 a booklet rate as amends or similar.

BTW, it might not be known publicly on the boards, but Scientology has this year been on a new international campaign to get TWTH (on film) into every school library. Every library needs to get 2 copies of the flim, and every clam will need to pay $40 to donate those 2 copies. If this isn't a[nother] blatant cash grab I don't know what is.

Apparently in ANZO they have already finished ACT, NSW, NT, WA, TAS, NZ and Hong Kong. And apparently they have done over 15000 libraries.

Maybe we should make our own un-OT committee and work out our own dissemination campaign to correct any misinformation. Back when I was on staff 18 years ago you could flyer 1,000 houses in Canberra for $30.

And we should certainly contact the schools! Are there any good information packages out there on Scientology from a critic perspective?

RSG

Patron

Further down in the comments someone said they received a anti-psych CCHR DVD. So there's probably DVDs in there as well, and those cost more per clam... :whistling:

Purple Rain

Crusader
Further down in the comments someone said they received a anti-psych CCHR DVD. So there's probably DVDs in there as well, and those cost more per clam... :whistling:

Oh, $hit!! :ohmy: This woman means business. But the more I read stories like Markus and Lakey the more determined I am to warn the "raw meat" somehow.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yeah funny that ... it came in our JUNK mail..... :biggrin:

Well ya know how it goes ... the org has a new ED and so to make the old ED - Nick look like he was the one who held the stats down, the CoS disseminates it's toxic material so start the flow of new public to make the new ED look good... :dieslaughing:

On the back it says 'Gifted to you by Parishioners of the National Church of Scientology, Canberra....

No return address but if you want you can SMS to 0468 365 383 or email [email protected] ... and let them know what ya really think :biggrin:
So if it was delivered in your junk mail, then Scientology must have paid for it to be delivered? I would guess so, as they only have two staff and they would be so busy... um they would be so busy doing, delivering servic... So the Scientolgoists definitely didn't do the delivery?

Happy Days

Silver Meritorious Patron
So if it was delivered in your junk mail, then Scientology must have paid for it to be delivered? I would guess so, as they only have two staff and they would be so busy... um they would be so busy doing, delivering servic... So the Scientolgoists definitely didn't do the delivery?

Not necessarily Scientology does not pay for anything :biggrin:. It would be a public like someone who owns Pancake Parlour and/or Tradeworks and other public who may have donated to have the booklets delivered so that ACT could be saved.

We are happy here in ACT and it's about time the Cult of Scientology read its own WTH and stop breaking up families; scamming people out of money; promising what it can't possibly deliver; stop fair gaming; look after its human resources; stop covering up crimes of its parishioners e.g. Jan Eastgate pedophilia cover up etc etc etc

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
canberra1.jpg

canberra2.jpg

CANBERRA IDEAL ORG.

:roflmao::laugh:

Jump

Operating teatime
Any local that reads that will know Malcolm is a roo short in the top paddock if he sends something like that out with "Australian Capital Territory" spelled wrongly.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
This is good news. Ideal Org scams always precede an exodus of Scientology victims in that area. Too bad most of them have been bled dry by the time they wake up and get out... but at least they'll be free.

With fewer and fewer Ronbots to maintain the facade, recruitment in Australia is virtually non-existent. How many Aussies can honestly say that they are moving on up the 'Bridge' the way they were promised? And if not... is that any sort of way to spend your eternity?

Scientology in Australia is finished.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
The thing that struck me about this most was Mal gave DM a bigger quote on the matter than he gave Hubbard. And he gave the first quote to DM.:omg:

Hubbard is being increasingly sidelined in the "new, improved" Co$ and I hope the sheeple wake up and see that.:yes:

That might start some cognitive dissonance going for real. Stop donating to DM's real-estate empire.

Then gtfo of the toxic cult altogether.:happydance:

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
Well it seems that CoS just won't give up on the resuscitation attempts on Canberra Gung ho.....errrrr, I mean org.

There will be a new ED in Canberra soon & it will be the CCHR ED "Kim Cullen" who is married to "Harry Crawford". They must have done some arm twisting to convince her to take on such a fail org and she caved and agreed to move to Canberra with Harry, who originally comes from there.

Wonder what Kim did to pull this in? :confused2:

I have no Idea who will be running CCHR now, however I am sure Canberra Org must be a flap if they have had to rip off the CCHR ED. Also Nick Broadhurst is no longer there, He must be in the shit, and the person holding the ED Post,( whilst poor old Kim Cullen is on route) there is Kevin Chapman a Sea Org member who was previously an FR there at some point also.

Stay tuned for more comedy....... :biggrin:

A couple of OT's had a crack at Canberra Org ....

Renate Barton had a crack and failed

Nick Broadhurst had a crack and failed

So Kim Cullen come on down and give it ya best shot .... you can only try to lift stats out of the gutter where Nick put them :biggrin:

Kim may be the new beaut OT fresh off the boat.... :coolwink:

Well that didn't take long. According to this recent leak - http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...-Org-situation&p=668785&viewfull=1#post668785
Kim Cullen has bailed out and is now becoming Sydney Staff.

Who is running Canberra Org now? :lol:

Purple Rain

Crusader
Malcolm will be stuck there for another year before he is RPF'd again. At least his kids are grown up this time.

Oh, actually I take that back. I see now that he is the ANZO Ideal Org fundraiser. So he won't be stuck in ACT on garrison again anyway. No idea who is the new ED.