What's new

One good thing

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
That's FUNNY! Yep, no HCOPL on it. But I am sure there is one on washing the car!!! (Being born and raised in the Sea Org, dad never around, mom always on mission, I was never taught about normal things like brushing the teeth. Gross but true).

Peace. ;)

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
I remember the ED of the Org I was at saying that "LRH write instructions for EVERYTHING", and that if you wanted to know how to do something you just needed to find the reference.

I found references on window washing and other crap, but never teeth brushing!

We need to let Miscavige know that he needs to "discover" some more lost tech on teethbrushing, so that the Sea Orgers can have less dental problems.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
I remember the ED of the Org I was at saying that "LRH write instructions for EVERYTHING", and that if you wanted to know how to do something you just needed to find the reference.

We need to let Miscavige know that he needs to "discover" some more lost tech on teethbrushing, so that the Sea Orgers can have less dental problems.

MY GAWD!!!!! HOW IS IT POSSIBLE LRH COULD HAVE MADE SUCH AN OVERSIGHT!!!!! I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT. There MUST be a reference on TEETHBRUSHING.

Emma, seriously now, we need to start a section on this board for important communications to DM about what he needs to do, OOPS, I mean advices he needs to discover which could dramatically improve Scientology. He really is having such a struggle, what with having to single hand every executive post in Int management after those other morons stuffed it up.

Just imagine having to run all of Scn, rewrite all of the HCOB's, PL's and books and simultaneously supervise the building of Incident 1 Chariots for next new years event etc etc.... No wonder the poor old dear is looking so old and haggard. Is it any wonder he didn't get around to teaching SO kids how to brush their teeth.

Don't you think we should give him a hand? We could call it "Just found R and other advices for DM" subtitle 'Your personal communication line to DM, tell him your bright ideas'.

We could sign each one ### and send off a bundle each week. That will help make up for the truckload of LRH orders that got pulped. He must be lost without them.

I'm sure a few thousand ex's could think up heaps of great things for DM to do. What do you think?

mate

Patron Meritorious
I do believe that Hubbard himself had bad teeth, which could well be the reason for the omission of this vital piece of tech. Perhaps after a visit to a dentist he was convinced that they were really psychiatrists, which stopped him "researching" their literature for his "original" piece of tech.

Regards, your mate.

Tachikoma

Patron
I do believe that Hubbard himself had bad teeth, which could well be the reason for the omission of this vital piece of tech. Perhaps after a visit to a dentist he was convinced that they were really psychiatrists, which stopped him "researching" their literature for his "original" piece of tech.

Regards, your mate.

Tsk, Of course, Hubbard knew they were psychs.... Hubbard was brilliant! You had best agree before I need to do a KR that may wind you up in ethics! I mean, Hubbard had the data... Think about it, the evil psych/dentists were at it again, 75 million years later..However, instead of glycol and alcohol mixture, they attempt to inject a person with Novocaine... This must have been a HUGE tip off to Source! I mean think now...

Novocaine... Homo Novis... The evil psych/dentist is trying to "freeze" the pc on the Bridge!

I have had a cog! Praise Ron! Do we co-audit it? :D

MarkWI

Patron Meritorious
I wrote LRH in 1984 asking him if it was OK for staff in AOSHEU to work late in night with little/no sleep. The anwer was: Check The Way To Happiness booklet and use the Knowledge Report HCOPL. This answered my question: People should have enough sleep and TWTH apply to orgs too.
Keep teeth clean is covered in TWTH. I also observed in the Nursery in AOSHEU in 1989(?) that the nanny was giving cewingum to kids after a meal.

marty

Patron with Honors

I hated that reference.

At the 3 hotels where we stayed
Google earth it:
27°59'15.70"N
82°47'45.84"W

they had large windows of the loover kind. Had to do each pain of glass with water and newspaper, took ages. I dreaded Saturday morning white glove.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Now that someone mentioned it, I remember when I was in the Sea Org and would take time off to go to the dentist for a teeth cleaning or to the beauty shop people would look at me like I was "pts to the middle class".

Someone was always talking about how I was "pts to the middle class".

Yet they were also saying how I needed to be on the front lines because I attracted upstat public.

It seems there was some thought put into how I was a pts and able to deal with other pts' since I got my teeth cleaned and went to the beauty shop.

Although if your teeth rot you are considered a trouble source too if you have to pay for dental repair.

One of the worst mistakes I ever made was wearing my Sea Org uniform into a dental office to have my teeth cleaned. Whoever the girl was that cleaned my teeth tortured me with pain. I had to push her off me halfway through cleaning and reschedule to come back to see another hygenist. At the front desk the receptionist told me I would have a better time if the people there didn't know I was a Scientologist. When I left my mouth was bleeding because she had pushed a lazer cleaning device way too far up underneath my gums.

Little bitch. I couldn't smack her as that would have been an out PR flap.

I also remember reading the Flag orders on make up.

There was an entire series written about clinique make up and how that should be bought as it did not contain prefumes etc.

I thought, "How the hell can any of these people afford Clinique"? One tube of eye mascara was like 30.00.

Finally in the early 1990's the men up at Int had to send a MISSION into CC Int to show the girls how to do their hair and put on make up. FINALLY!

Women needed extra things like tampax, bra's, make up,...they were never given any extra money for the things they needed for personal grooming.

I actually had to sneak to shop and buy new clothes and make up and do those things for myself and it was like I was doing something criminal when I did. Then I would feel guilty at the next muster that no one else was able to shop.

I HATED watching what was happening to the women there. Dressed like men and calling themselves Sir and running around like little soldiers.

There was something very perverse about it.

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
I've never had a problem with women who choose not to wear make up. In fact, I prefer the no make up approach rather than the slap-it-on-with-a-trowel look!

The only time people should be wearing so much make up that you can hear their faces creaking and subsiding is on stage.