What's new

Mark Shreffler is out

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/07/07/mark-schreffler-goes-indie-on-indies-day/

Mark Shreffler Goes Indie on Indies Day

I have been told by a number of Independent Scientologist friends that Mark Shreffler has been perhaps the most effective and productive advocate and promoter of the religion of Scientology in the United States over the past thirty years. Two of those friends are Dani and Tami Lamberger who are making international waves of their own at the moment, see Israel Goes Independent. Mark made an announcement on USA’s Independence Day, and I think it is only fitting that we publish it here on day one of the third annual Independent Scientologists weekend celebration. Judging from the clarity and wisdom of this communication, I can see why Mark is renowned as such a wonderful communicator of truth. Mark, you are more than welcome here in the sunshine. I am sure your ability and purpose will lead others to see the light.

July 4, 2012

For my Scientologist friends everywhere, good afternoon!

Over 38 years of disseminating around the world and introducing many thousands of people to the miracles of Scientology, I have without a doubt established myself as a fan and a friend of LRH and the technologies he has developed for our benefit. They offer salvation to anyone who honestly makes use of them.

I have recently gone through an extensive search for answers to troubling questions concerning the nature of various programs being forwarded by our church’s management. These programs include the IAS, the “Ideal Org” project, the institution of “International Events” and a few other activities and anomalies for which I could find no support in policy and no answers at Flag.

I have learned that honest people do not squirrel, but squirrels need honest people to get away with it. Honest people are more easily fooled and frequently generous. Hence the very honest and helpful and generous congregation of the Church of Scientology has fallen victim to an operating basis that describes a very different church than the one I joined so many years ago.

(see link above for rest)

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Is it just me, or is he really speaking gibberish?

Ah well, it's one less person dropping cash into the bloody hand of the Mother Cult.

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
I have known Mark for many years and I think very highly of him. I an glad that he is out of the C of $. Anyone would be better off when they disconnect from the church of david miscavige.

BardoThodol

Ah well, it's one less person dropping cash into the bloody hand of the Mother Cult.

It's just you.

Initiates have the code. Code words are the key to understanding all intelligent conversation.

I discovered this in college. You don't even have to know what the code words mean. I passed more tests that way.

Just apply the codes in random, seemingly correct order, and other initiates will oooooh and aaaaahhhhh!

Much like scratching a cat behind her ears. Purrrrrr!

Complete gobbledegook properly codified and accepted will make initiates feel...wonderful...and elite. Better than others.

Oooooooh!

Aaaaaaah!

Special.

R6Basic

Patron Meritorious
<snip>

Initiates have the code. Code words are the key to understanding all intelligent conversation.

I discovered this in college. You don't even have to know what the code words mean.

Just apply the codes in random, seemingly correct order, and other initiates will oooooh and aaaaahhhhh!

Oooooooh!

Aaaaaaah!

Special.

It is with great Tone 40 attention that I postulate this Things That Should Be report.

I believe that Mark's dynamics will go into Affluence now that he has rising far above the bank, group think and panty-waste-dilettanteism!

Bartender! R2-45 for everyone!

ARC,
R6Basic.

JackStraw

Well, not only is he no longer dropping cash into the greatest black hole in the history of the universe, he's no longer squeezing money out of others to drop in to it as well. That's a good thing.:yes:

:gossip: and, yes. He's speaking gibberish, aka scientologese.

Jack

TG1

Angelic Poster
I think the import of this announcement -- that Mark Shreffler, the world's greatest disseminator, has switched ballclubs -- is that he's about to transfer hundreds or thousands of people from one football stadium to another.

Stated more simply, he's taking his book of business with him.

TG1

TG1

Angelic Poster
Let's see ... Taiwan's gone (that's Australia's future). Israel's (mostly) gone. Mark Shreffler and his rolodex are gone.

Check. Check. Check.

Next?

You'd almost think this was being orchestrated.

TG1

JackStraw

Let's see ... Taiwan's gone (that's Australia's future). Israel's (mostly) gone. Mark Shreffler and his rolodex are gone.

Check. Check. Check.

Next?

You'd almost think this was being orchestrated.

TG1

Let's not forget LRH's granddaughter and Slappy's Pappy!:happydance:

Jack

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader

No shit Smilla :)hug:), I could not get through much of that (Ratbunny's site drek, googlefoo on subject) without quickly feeling like I am covered in molasses, guck guck glug....

Daisy

Patron with Honors
No shit Smilla :)hug:), I could not get through much of that (Ratbunny's site drek, googlefoo on subject) without quickly feeling like I am covered in molasses, guck guck glug....

I thought it was just me! I try, I really try to understand stuff from Marty's site, but it seems harder and harder to follow.

I think that's a good sign. :yes:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Two weeks ago this would have been MASSIVE news.

How things can change in two weeks. :lol:

Mark Schreffler is *THE* disseminator on the planet. He is revered by Orgs who battle to get him to come out & help reg for IAS events etc. I remember Melbourne Org paying for him to fly out & do a reg event once. The hype was huge.

This guy would have an email list a mile long. I imagine it would be like Debbie Cook's & Wendy Honnor's lists but possibly bigger. Imagine being hit by Debbie's email, then Wendy's & now Mark's. It's gotta be shaking things up out there. :biggrin:

Quote from OP:

"...I have learned that honest people do not squirrel, but squirrels need honest people to get away with it. ...
"

Is this a line out of the book "1984"?

Logically.... we need dishonest people to police this sector. Is that it?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Oh no. He's not speaking gibberish. He is speaking TechSpeak--it's an idiosyncratic dialect where words must be cleared to perfect conceptual understanding. Once the Scientologist has mastered every single archaic, technical and arcane definition they are free to use the word in precise conformity with that meaning--or the diametrically opposite meaning if it seems ethical.

Do now you see that Scientologist are more free than wogs? They are not trapped in having to use only the wog definitions, but can out-create the mechanical MEST definitions.

Mark says: "Honest people are more easily fooled and frequently generous."

'Honest people' would be defined as: 1. Truthful people. 2. Untruthful people. 3. Another definition (determined by the number one answer in a survey, where Scientologists are asked: "Would kind of person would you be most willing to pay money to?")

For anyone who doesn't understand why 'honest people are more easily fooled', let me explain. It's because if they are honest, when they attest to OT levels ("cause over life", et al) they.............um.............well, they are more easily fooled when they are honest because.......shit....I thought i conceptual understanding of this. I even did a clay demo. This is getting weird, I can't quite remember why honest people get fooled so easily, because if they are honest they would honestly announce the fact that they are not OT when the church asks them if they have any doubts or reservations about attesting are OT. Damn. Now i am really confused. . .

Jeez. Is there a Scientologist here who can help me clear this concept?

HelluvaHoax!

Quote from OP:

"...I have learned that honest people do not squirrel, but squirrels need honest people to get away with it. ...
"

Is this a line out of the book "1984"?

Logically.... we need dishonest people to police this sector. Is that it?

Yes, squirrels are discussed is in the glossary under GoodPlusTech and BadMinusTech.

HelluvaHoax!

Two weeks ago this would have been MASSIVE news.

How things can change in two weeks. :lol:

Mark Schreffler is *THE* disseminator on the planet. He is revered by Orgs who battle to get him to come out & help reg for IAS events etc. I remember Melbourne Org paying for him to fly out & do a reg event once. The hype was huge.

This guy would have an email list a mile long. I imagine it would be like Debbie Cook's & Wendy Honnor's lists but possibly bigger. Imagine being hit by Debbie's email, then Wendy's & now Mark's. It's gotta be shaking things up out there. :biggrin:

E-Bulk mail?

Do it Mark! Do it baby!!

PUSH THAT SEND BUTTON!!