What's new

David Miscavige's abuses and violence

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
This is a brilliant post Hoaxie. I could not agree with you more. It's too late for me to comment on this tonight but I will surely pull it out tomorrow to add my two cents.

You are right. I think, as I now go to sleep and over the next week or maybe much more, that really full examining this in this light, is going to lift a huge burden from my shoulders.

This is one of those very truth exposing posts that cuts to the crux of the matter. I think I shall ponder how that aspect of myself needed to be fed and how that is unraveling.

Thank you :)

Thanks. I look forward to your next post, as always!

But in the mean time, for having abandoned your post and validating your mest body's so-called "tiredness" (and blowing for 8 hours to sleep), you should assume an appropriate measure of atonement.

Whatever self-punishment is real to you is real. But, may I suggest that in your spiritually compromised situation, stable wins can best be had by turning a garden hose upon yourself.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Posted by HelluvaHoax!

snipped

In particular, I think that masochism plays an essential core role in what has been happening since 1950 and until the reality of that is faced, the S&M games will continue.

:itstrue:

Grown men and women were allowing themselves to be slung overboard because tubs Hubbard was standing there and ordering it to be done ... I know of a lady that broke her arm as she hit the water (for getting a drill wrong) and I expect she still tells the story proudly, she wore the hubbard abuse like a badge of honour.

When someone becomes a scientologist they very quickly learn that Self flagellation is the new black.

I'm running out of patience a little with people pretending that Miscavige is doing something new, because he isn't.

:no:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Thanks. I look forward to your next post, as always!

But in the mean time, for having abandoned your post and validating your mest body's so-called "tiredness" (and blowing for 8 hours to sleep), you should assume an appropriate measure of atonement.

Whatever self-punishment is real to you is real. But, may I suggest that in your spiritually compromised situation, stable wins can be had by turning a garden hose upon yourself.

And, posting the pics here so we can all see!

:lol:

HelluvaHoax!

:itstrue:

Grown men and women were allowing themselves to be slung overboard because tubs Hubbard was standing there and ordering it to be done ... I know of a lady that broke her arm as she hit the water (for getting a drill wrong) and I expect she still tells the story proudly, she wore the hubbard abuse like a badge of honour.

When someone becomes a scientologist they very quickly learn that Self flagellation is the new black.

I'm running out of patience a little with people pretending that Miscavige is doing something new, because he isn't.

:no:

HellYeah!

Back in 1969 when the AO was on land (in LA) they did not have access to the water tech for standard overboarding.

Thus, when Class VIII students made any mistake they were routed to the parking lot where hoses were used to blast water into the being's space.

After that, I thought the tech derailed because this successful action should have been exported into all Scientology course rooms with Course Supervisors being armed with squirt guns and "SuperSoakers" for non-FNing students and "instant flunks" on failed star rate checkouts.

Tech Training Film attached below.

[video=youtube;47QmPJkgtZs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47QmPJkgtZs&feature=fvwp[/video]

Last edited:

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron

I will simply say what I see. It may not be popular.

There are millennia of religious precedents for David Miscavich's and L. Ron Hubbard's deprivations, torture and flagellation of Scientologists.

There is also a quite-visible sado-masochistic relationship between cult member and their superiors/juniors. Scientologists are very often turned into closet masochists who not only ACCEPT the physical and psychological punishments dealt out to them, but instead, they eventually embrace it in the form of self-flagellation in many forms.

I am ignoring for this post the subject of "wins" because 62 years worth of Clear and OT Success Stories have not mattered a bit in the matter of cult leaders and their cowed, chain-lockered, imprisoned, gang-bang-sec-checked and terrorized flock. If the wins were real OT wins (i.e. real OTs were made) then there would be no David Miscavich because one OT would simply stop him. Think about it--could a real OT be defeated by a "low-toned, lying, dramatizing, degraded being" like COB? If a "no-case-gain" guy can control, boss around, and enslave OTs, how is OT "cause"?

How did Scientologists get into this mess anyways? They couldn't have all been out ethics or by-passed-cases that didn't make it. Not one of them had any OT abilities to deal with a vast multitude of incidents that a mere WOG would have simply dialed 911 for?

For myself, I see that it is not possible to have a sadist achieving such notoriety and success and support unless there is a balancing, compensating, complementary pool of masochists who feel they are gaining something by the infliction of pain, by another or self.

If you are brave, look up the Wiki entry for Mortification of the Flesh and you will be reminded that religious faithful have forever been accepting or self-inflicting deprivations and punishment as a road to salvation or heightened spiritual ascendency. Here's the first paragraph to give you the flavor...

For example: Scientologists practicing in Hubbard's or Miscavich's church are subjected to typical mortifications of the flesh as "immersion in water" (standing in a garbage can and having water thrown at one (Debbie Cook, Janet Light, et al...), thrown overboard by the Commodore even if the accused is ill, unable to swim or old and infirm. These kinds of "baptismal cleanings" with water have been going on forever and of course this includes COB's ordering his elite executives to wade into toxic-infested ponds or sewerage ducts to expiate their transgressions.

An SP can't be an SP unless there are people who are willing to go PTS. Translation: A sadist needs a masochist or nothing bad happens. Sure, maybe for a few unsuspecting victims, but only until someone calls the police after being beaten or imprisoned. If Scientology's gurus were short of victims they produced victims by a series of psychologically breaking and debilitating indoctrination regimens. Let's look at a Google snippet on Flagellation...

You see, it even has the same concept (different technique) from Scientology's Advanced OT Levels with BTs being driven off.

Let's go back to Mortification of the Flesh for a moment. Religious cults have long-practiced the same kinds of sado-masochism as Scientology and the Sea Org. What else should we call no sex, no children, vows of poverty, eating bare rations, sleep deprivation, sleeping under a desk, not having a phone/computer/internet, no automobile or driver's license, no passport and having all incoming/outgoing mail censored? And we are not only talking about Sea Org Members who are in the S&M game within Scientology.......

Public Scientologists (Mission Holders, FCCIs, PCs et al) are routinely subject to spiritual cleansing by the sacrificial self-destruction called donations leading to poverty or bankruptcy and ruin. Another example of a deprivation is disconnection. There are countless others.

The point I am making is that it's not "PTS" phenomena that keeps Scientologists locked into their sadistic gurus--it is that they have become masochists in a perverse spiritual effort to "gain" eternity by "exchanging in abundance" to their Gods.

Is this all metaphorical and overblown? No. Take an honest look at anyone (including ourselves) who willingly went along with sadism and self-flagellation and ask yourself honestly if the stench of masochism doesn't permeate the air.

When cult members decide they are sick and tired of masochism, they leave.

It's not just the "SP's doing it. It's also being done by their S&M accomplices who embrace degradation and punishment as a way to punish themselves ("make up the damage by personal sacrifice far beyond the ordinary demands of a group member, despite personal danger") in order to rid their reactive demons and find the way to OT that the tech failed to deliver.

It's all a sideshow really to the simple fact that the tech did not deliver Clear and OT and people have to be heavily distracted and made into self-flaggelents in order to hide the fact that nobody is getting saved, salvaged or "totally freed" in the first place.

In particular, I think that masochism plays an essential core role in what has been happening since 1950 and until the reality of that is faced, the S&M games will continue.

Whoa! I was planning an early night but that ain't happening now cos I got some thinking to do. Excellent stuff HH. Thank you!

Speaking for myself, I put up with some of the craziest abusive shit when in the cult. Time after time I took it, put up with it, bent myself out of shape to make amends, etc. Self-destructive behaviour plain and simple. All in the name of giving/receiving spiritual freedom.

I've explored addiction since leaving the cult. Read stuff from left, right and every other angle. I've talked to former drug addicts, to folk who were dependent on alcohol for most of their adult lives then quit. I've studied abuse relationships. Observed them. Talked to experts on the subject. Blah, blah, blah. I gathered a tonne of information. Shook it all up, stripped it down, got brutally honest with myself. Tough love, tough shit. Not kiddies play.

But I had not looked at it from the masochistic angle.

I remember some thoughts I had as I struggled with, and heavily challenged the scientology mental system. It went something like "I just can't be this cruel to myself any damn longer! I want my mind back! I want my life back!"

The air reeked of masochism. I just never looked at it like that before.

Masochism was alive and thriving within me. I stood by and watched the most bizarre cruel things being done and said. I let them happen to me. This all fits in with an idea I have been playing with which I call "the two-sides of abuse. The abuser and the enabler." One cannot exist without the other. One is base and cruel and the other enables it for it serves them at some level.

Whoa here come the memories...I remember early on in my scientology years being at the AO in Sydney. I don't recall the woman's name now but this sea org woman arrived back from America from 2+ years of training uplines. The place was abuzz with the wonder of it. She was given the evening off post to spend with her small child. I think maybe she had been given approval for a few days off to spend with her small child. I don't remember fully now.

She was worried her kid would not remember her because when she had left Sydney the wee one had been less than a year old. The child was about three when she returned. That's fucking insane! A mother left her child to go train in scientology and returned 2+ years later worried her kid would not remember who she was! And I normalised it as part of the extremes needed for spiritual freedom. Shame on me!

A fascinating door has just opened. I got some more pieces of the puzzle to thrash around with. Thank you HH. :)

Rant over.

Sindy

Crusader
:bump2: The last many posts on this thread, starting with Karen's about Janet Light are very interesting. :)

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Janet Light is kidnapped by 15 Sea Org Enablers with Monique Yingling, David Miscavige's personal lawyer sitting with him in the Author's Services Building on Hollywood Boulevard.

MoniqueYingling.jpg

Monique Yingling

The year is 2007.

Who is Monique Yingling ?
What does she do for her $2 million a year pay check ?
She protects David Miscavige !
Monique Yingling, Washington DC INSIDER
Monique Yingling is willing to feather her nest with mega bucks to cover up Miscavige's appalling atrocities
and sadism.
Monique Yingling is the crime boss's Consigliere
Consigliere

Consigliere.png

She has been covering up his dark deeds for some 20 years.
This kind of ABUSE only can continue because of ENABLERS.

No one man band can carry this off.
The lines are really blurred.
Who does she really work for ?

Church of Scientology International ?
David Miscavige ?
RTC ?
Office of COB ?
She is actually the approval line of IAS, the $1.5 billion slush fund for David Miscagive to buy off criminal lawyers that will do and cover up the criminal conduct.
IAS Lawyer ?
Is there no conflict of interest in being David Miscavige personal lawyer and the lawyer for IAS ? Can one Lawyer work for many entities with no conflict of interest ?

Click here to see how she protects the beatings, assaults, sadism In SP Hole, (handled as an "Internal Matter') she said.
She has been covering up his dark deeds for some 20 years.
This kind of ABUSE only can continue because of ENABLERS.

Click here and forward to approx 5.0 to watch her in action
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6B4Wk-o8vI

How is that working out for you Monique ? Day by day as more whistleblowers emerge, all willing to talk to Law Enforcement, to media, to tell their stories on camera, to testify against the Church in a Court of Law, .... Are they all LYING ? All Apostates ? All hate-mongers ? All criminals ?
Most current whistleblowers like myself served 20 -30 years and yet no one could detect they were criminals while working inside the Church for 20 -30 years but after leaving the "church" and whistleblowing, did we all become "overnight criminals ?" !!!! !!!!​

Yeah right Monique. The source of your $2 million a year pay check NEVER laid a hand on anyone !

Next Post (within 1 hour) ~~ Continuing the story of Janet (Light) and Colm McClaughlin. the unbending heroic Irishman.​

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
While Janet is jumped on by 15 circling Miscavge enablers and kidnapped to SP hole at INT Base,
Colm Mclaughlin goes through his own kidnap and years of hell.

Miscavige separates them ~~ Colm the indomitable Irishman is sent to a lockdown in a small cabin in the bowels of FREEWINDS, the prison ship.

He virtually vanishes off the face of the earth. John Brousseau leaked important information about Colm and his activity. Colm was not going to be subdued. Refusing sec checks, threatening to report to the FBI as soon as he is released, he scared the personnel around. He was not going to bow to the thuggery. He pointed out the illegalities.

I made a noise about him in multiple places on the web and good folk like poster on this board johnAnchovie
were about to take it up with Irish authorities.

More and More is getting posted about SP Hole. More and more is getting cross-posted about Colm Mcclaughlin in lockdown on Freewinds. Cult Escapee, Valeska Guider's You Tube videos went viral foucsing more attention on Freewinds and so approximately 1 year ago Janet was let loose from SP Hole and sent to Bridge Publications.

Colm was sent to Los Angeles as well.

But they had been through it all. They had had enough. Janet and Colm are out of the Sea org. Janet has 2 sons, Carl Light is out of the Sea Org but Danny is still IN.

Guess what will happen if Janet doesn't behave ?
The CULT controls her communication line to her Sea org son.

Colm Mclaughlin, who I consider a hero did not sign one damned piece of paper that he would stay muzzled and gagged. He is free talk.

Janet McLaughlin today in FACEBOOK.
July 23 via iPhoto
Our favorite place for brunch in Santa Monica, Real Food Daily, gluten free blueberry pancakes!!!!!
JanetMclaughlinfacebook.jpg

Happy Trails Janet ! You made it through and survived it all !

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
When are you going to talk about L. Ron Hubbard Karen, Oh sorry, I am derailing this thread, this IS all about David Miscavige, right?

Your son, Alexander Jentzsch, grew up on L. Ron Hubbard, NOT David Miscavige, but what the hell do I know, I am just an ex Commodores Messenger. I know nothing!

Gadfly

Crusader
When are you going to talk about L. Ron Hubbard Karen, Oh sorry, I am derailing this thread, this IS all about David Miscavige, right?

Your son, Alexander Jentzsch, grew up on L. Ron Hubbard, NOT David Miscavige, but what the hell do I know, I am just an ex Commodores Messenger. I know nothing!

:thumbsup:

But, it's all DM's fault. Right?

If Ron were here NONE of this would ever happen. Right?

WRONG!!!!!!!

The simple truth is that the entire MODEL that Miscavige FOLLOWS and enacts is exactly detailed in LRH "policy". Hubbard set the pattern, and Miscavige simply enforces it.

Hubbard is SOURCE - of all the abuses and for every bit of abuse that continues right now, today.

apple_tree1.jpg

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron

WRONG!!!!!!!

The simple truth is that the entire MODEL that Miscavige FOLLOWS and enacts is exactly detailed in LRH "policy". Hubbard set the pattern, and Miscavige simply enforces it.

Hubbard is SOURCE - of all the abuses and for every bit of abuse that continues right now, today.

Well, Gadfly, I am pleased to see YOU have it exactly right!

HelluvaHoax!

I rewatched the video and noted some fascinating "micro-expressions" (also known as "tells") that graphically illustrate what a liar's face does when they are lying. In particular the eyes unnaturally closing during great moments of stress, mid-lie.

Tommy Davis weaves his effete spell with a perfectly timed Big-Lie-Smirk cum closed eyes.

"And the fact of the matter is, these individuals
are out there and they are lying."

ScreenShot2012-08-10at75132PM-1.jpg

At around 4:00 Guillieme Leserve stumbles and stammers when questioned about why there were beatings at Int for 4 years, yet David Miscavich was not informed. To which he tries to leaps to the defense by guaranteeing the interviewer that David Miscavich was not there and, besides, he wags his head arrogantly and says that "..you don't just pick up the phone" and inform the "head of a worldwide religion!" The interviewer nails him and then Leserve tries to derail with a bizarre non-sequitur that apparently restimulates an engram and the anaten shuts down his eyes too:

"There's something you don't understand. Marty Rathbun
was not in a top position when that happened at all."

ScreenShot2012-08-10at80408PM-1.jpg

Then Monique Yingling takes the stage and assures the audience that nothing was out of the ordinary that the church had 4 years of incessant beatings yet nobody filed a police report or made it known to the church's leader. The interviewer points out that it makes no sense that nobody went to the police unless the opposite was true and it was Miscavich who was, in fact, doing the beatings. It appears that Monique is well-satisfied that the situation was handled ethically and that there is no reason to be concerned despite the shifty and closing eyes in her dedicated glare.

"There may have been some people
who didn't want to report it and
they suffered it in silence.
But there were indeed reports written."

ScreenShot2012-08-10at82736PM.png

Aren't these guy supposed to be drilling these lies to a flubless pass with blinkless TR-O?

Where's the GAT when you really need it? (Golden Age of Treachery)

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

WRONG!!!!!!!

If you'd bothered to word clear or clay demo "beating" you would know it originated with DM. Overboarding, locking small children in chain lockers, and forcing people to smash models of orgs is NOT beating.

HelluvaHoax!

WRONG!!!!!!!

However, according to the Creed of Scientology, there is no provision whatsoever for Miscavige's lying, beatings, imprisonments, human rights abuses, employee atrocities, embezzlement, fraud, crimes and terrorism.

THE CREED OF THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY

The Creed of the Church of Scientology was written by L. Ron Hubbard shortly after the Church was formed in Los Angeles on February 18, 1954.

After Mr. Hubbard issued this creed from his office in Phoenix, Arizona, the Church of Scientology adopted it as its creed because it succinctly states what Scientologists believe.

WE OF THE CHURCH BELIEVE*

That all men of whatever race, color or creed were created with equal rights.

That all men have inalienable rights to their own religious practices and their performance.

That all men have inalienable rights to their own lives.

That all men have inalienable rights to their sanity.

That all men have inalienable rights to their own defense.

That all men have inalienable rights to conceive, choose, assist or support their own organizations, churches and governments.

That all men have inalienable rights to think freely, to talk freely, to write freely their own opinions and to counter or utter or write upon the opinions of others.

That all men have inalienable rights to the creation of their own kind.

That the souls of men have the rights of men.

That the study of the Mind and the healing of mentally caused ills should not be alienated from religion or condoned in nonreligious fields.

And that no agency less than God has the power to suspend or set aside these rights, overtly or covertly.

AND WE OF THE CHURCH BELIEVE

That Man is basically good.

That he is seeking to Survive.

That his survival depends upon himself and upon his fellows and his attainment of brotherhood with the Universe.

AND WE OF THE CHURCH BELIEVE THAT THE LAWS OF GOD FORBID MAN

To destroy his own kind.

To destroy the sanity of another.

To destroy or enslave another’s soul.

To destroy or reduce the survival of one’s companions or one’s group.

That the spirit can be saved.

And that the spirit alone may save or heal the body.

* Terms and conditions of the above Creed shall be understood to be strictly immutable and not subject to change, alteration, qualification and/or cancellation, without exception. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Church shall have to have the inalienable right to the Practice and Belief of its other Creeds, Codes & Catechisms, including but not limited to the Code of Honor ("Never fear to hurt another in a just cause") and the Ethics Code ("Decide on the basis of "the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics" whether or not it should be attacked, harmed or suppressed or helped.")

Last edited:

Sindy

Crusader

That the spirit can be saved.

* Just don't ask us to do it. We're busy.

HelluvaHoax!

HH where can one find out more about the subject of tells? Mimsey

There is a lot of information if you Google up "lies, tells", "detecting lies" and "micro-expressions". You can check out videos on YouTube using key words such as Lies, detecting lies, micro-expressions, lies and tells, et al... The videos of Tommy Davis and other cult spokesmen are rich with this kind of thing. Mike Rinder (before leaving CoS) has some classic lies on videotape which he later admitted in filmed interviews.

An amazing case study is to watch the 1968 LRH filmed interview (3 parts) that are replete with hard gulps, swallows, grimaces (micro-expression) and sudden anomalous loud inhalations.

Here's a starter kit...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microexpression

http://www.blifaloo.com/info/lies.php/

http://www.wikihow.com/Detect-Lies

http://www.forbes.com/2006/11/03/detecting-lies-trust-tech_06trust_cx_ee_1103lies.html

http://www.spring.org.uk/2007/05/detecting-lies-top-3-myths-top-5-proven.php

http://www.lifetrainingonline.com/blog/how-to-detect-lies.htm