What's new

Internet Resources on Scientology for newcomers

jenni with an eye

Silver Meritorious Patron
Recently a scientologist in good standing told me that they do not declare people - openly - like they did a few years ago. I was told it is just not done any longer. I figure if that is true, it would be because posting it created too much heat. (since there is no disconnection policy...RIGHT!) If they still do it, do they still declare people on goldenrod and post it in the orgs or ethics department? I am sure it is done somehow but if it is not posted, would it be covertly filed away somewhere? How would i find the one on me if it exists? Curious.

Yes the cofs does still declare people.

Check out the links on this thread.
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=23061

Good luck getting a copy of your own.
I'm still waiting for mine.
They don't deliver them to the individual anymore as it is considered out pr for the cult. :duh: :omg: :hysterical:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
FTS: THANK YOU!!! That was most kind and generous of you to post all of those websites here - one stop shopping for those that want to know what Scientology is and what it is not!!! That took a lot of time, I am sure and I just want to give you a big HUG! That is a gift to mankind! I wish I had that when I got out - I had to surf the net and put together all of the pieces to find out the truth about Scientology, L Ron Hubbard, David Miscavige and the damage Scientology does to people!!

We all appreciate the work you did - very very very well done!! Thank you again!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: Free to Shine helps others shine with the truth!!

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
FTS: THANK YOU!!! That was most kind and generous of you to post all of those websites here - one stop shopping for those that want to know what Scientology is and what it is not!!! That took a lot of time, I am sure and I just want to give you a big HUG! That is a gift to mankind! I wish I had that when I got out - I had to surf the net and put together all of the pieces to find out the truth about Scientology, L Ron Hubbard, David Miscavige and the damage Scientology does to people!!

We all appreciate the work you did - very very very well done!! Thank you again!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: Free to Shine helps others shine with the truth!!

Oh crikey, I didn't do all the legwork, that was Anonymary, I just updated it a bit when we could edit posts. Mary deserves the thanks. :)
It probably needs another update, I'm not sure how to do that right now.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Oh crikey, I didn't do all the legwork, that was Anonymary, I just updated it a bit when we could edit posts. Mary deserves the thanks. :)
It probably needs another update, I'm not sure how to do that right now.

Thank you FTS :) But you did so much here and so has Paul and here I am 9 months later.... realizing I have yet again abandoned this project while I get all caught up in Narconon stuff.

My New Years Resolution is to set aside a day and sum of hrs just to getting as many links in here and corrected as needed as possible. I promise. Come January 1, 2014 :biggrin:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thank you FTS :) But you did so much here and so has Paul and here I am 9 months later.... realizing I have yet again abandoned this project while I get all caught up in Narconon stuff.

My New Years Resolution is to set aside a day and sum of hrs just to getting as many links in here and corrected as needed as possible. I promise. Come January 1, 2014 :biggrin:

AnonyMary - The Cult of Scientology lost a very valuable person when they pushed you out...so able and productive!! You do a lot to help expose the Cult of Scientology!! THANK YOU!

AnonyMary

AnonyMary - The Cult of Scientology lost a very valuable person when they pushed you out...so able and productive!! You do a lot to help expose the Cult of Scientology!! THANK YOU!

Thank you, IM :modest: I just saw this now. Not so productive as I'd like to be ;P

Caseonpost

This is great! Exactly what I needed. I have been just going in every direction; page to page, tab to tab, youtube to youtube, and get lost. Thanks for compiling this! Helps so much.

Thank you so much for this! Very helpful. This entire site is a blessing. I just signed up for the first time and this was really needed for me. I also read the post from Feral (originally posted in 2008). It was incredible. Much more to say... I'm speechless.

Thank you again to all who have made it here. I've suffered alone and in silence for far too long.

Blessings to all!:clap:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome to th board FlunkedForLooking. You are with caring friends here many who like listen and to help in anyway we might. OSA likes to look also to see who is escaping and cause trouble for those who like to think for themselves, so if you have friends or relatives still in be a bit careful what yah say if you want to avoid OSA trying to stop any kind of freedom or those friends. W That said, OSA likely can't suppress everyone and probably spend more time trying to safepoint and create 'useful idiots' or people who get misled by the propaganda scientology still puts out.

Approximately how long have you been out and suffering alone? I am so glad this board is here as it does help having someones who have similar experiences or know the benefit of friendly support as we leave the silence behind and start to share and speak out.

Enjoy your time here. Thursday at 2 is just around the corner....but whatever your stats.....ahhhh screw that, do what ya like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX1ZJiK54bQ

AnonyMary

Contributions to to this thread are much appreciated. Please keep them coming. Newcomers crave information and there is lots of it out there to be shared with them. If you know of a blog, a youtube channel, a website or an indepth article or series with helpful or enlightening information not listed in this thread, please post a link. Thanks!