What's new

My family in Scientology: child neglect, fraud, slave work, trafficking, imprisonment

Nicole

Silver Meritorious Patron
Re: My family in Scientology: child neglect, fraud, slave work, trafficking, imprison

:bump2:

Rapt Reader

Patron
Re: My family in Scientology: child neglect, fraud, slave work, trafficking, imprison

I doubt that I am unique here, but I have been lurking since last summer when Katie Holmes' story hit the media, and interested in why she left Tom Cruise, I started researching online, reading about her story. What happened next was that I became astonished at a world I had no idea existed, and Scientology became more than just a curiosity to me and I have been researching the cult here and at other sites everybody here knows about.

I've never registered or posted on any of these sites before today; an outsider who is curious and learning, I never felt that I was in the position to communicate with the brave people who have escaped the cult and are picking up the pieces of their lives--sometimes for so many years that I am amazed by their bravery and tenacity. But, after reading about Markus' story, I have to say that I am in a stupor. And, Markus, I hope that someday you are in the position to pick up where you left off in this thread, and give the rest of the story if possible. I've grown to admire and love you, and I wish you all the best that life has to offer. Your eloquence and honesty and deeply moving story brought me out of "hiding" on this site, so that I could tell you that :eyeroll:

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron

:wave: Hi and :welcome:, RaptReader. Glad you took the time, glad you care - :shock:. Pull up a chair and join us :gathering: :yes: or just hang out and read :smoking::morecoffee::drama:. :biggrin:

Rapt Reader

Patron

:wave: Hi and :welcome:, RaptReader. Glad you took the time, glad you care - :shock:. Pull up a chair and join us :gathering: :yes: or just hang out and read :smoking::morecoffee::drama:. :biggrin:

Thanks for the welcome, Lurker5 :)

You would be surprised (or maybe not!) at how much time I've sat in front of my laptop on the kitchen bar and spent joining you all in the last 8 months or so...I feel like I know most of you :)

Your posts have always interested me, and I love your sense of humor and friendliness :yes:

(and I really like how easy it is to put these icons on a post...Now I know why there are always so many of them in peoples' posts!)

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron

...medical malpractice, espionage within the family, taking away human rights.

Introduction
Today I will start to tell the complete horror story of my family in and in contact with the Church of Scientology which is going on since more than 35 years now with no end in sight.

I will dedicate this story to my mother.

View attachment 4366 View attachment 4363
My mum when she was still full of dreams and her first baby Uwe
View attachment 4365View attachment 4361

She had to suffer the most under the crimes of this so called "Church" although they presented themselves not as a church when we were lured in around 1976 – religion was not popular at all then, so the people who contacted my father in Munich were telling him that it was a "modern science of mental health" then suddenly they called it "applied religious philosophy" to change it into a "Church" some years later. But in fact it is simply a fraudulent money making organization.

I will dedicate this to you Mama because you had to watch helpless when this criminal organization robbed your son Uwe 16 years young in 1979 and convinced him to join the Sea Org by telling him countless lies, because your beloved eldest son disappeared into a black hole then, because they told you a thousand lies about the circumstances of his life, because you had to watch powerless when you finally found out in 2002 that he was suffering from Multiple Sclerosis, because they did not give you a chance to help him with proper medicine. It broke your heart one last time in your life so inconceivable hard to watch Uwe how he perished in the RPF with his illness without being able to help him.
You died in March 2004 - 18 months after you were informed about Uwes bad condition and his illness. The fact that Uwe was suffering since 1988 was hidden from you. I had to travel to California in 2010 in order to get hold of Uwes medical files to find out that fact. So they lied to you until the last days of your much too short life.
The written orders of L. Ron Hubbard caused these insane brainwashed people at the international headquarters of the Church of Scientology near Hemet and in Los Angeles to lie and hide the facts from you. Hubbard created these orders with the obvious intention to enslave his followers and he found a mean and criminal way to even hack their souls with brainwashing methods.

A stormy sunny spring day at the Lake of Constance with Uwe in 1970 – I’m learning to climb.

Mama I have never told you how Uwe and I loved to climb up that tall birch trees near the harbour of Friedrichshafen.
I’m sure you would have been full of worry if you would have known that we were sitting there about 7 meters above the ground at the top of these wonderful trees looking out to the lake towards the Swiss and Austrian Alps on this sunny but stormy day in spring 1970. From up there the world was lying underneath our feet and we were watching the big ferries and the large passenger steamers how they came in and went away. There was a scent of rain and algae in the air, very pleasant and typical for early springtime in our hometown. The sun was hiding behind a big cloud and the shafts of light were falling onto the mountains in the distance and created a marvellous scenery. Despite the cloudy sky it was not cold and I still can feel the warm steady strong wind on my skin. Behind the harbour we saw the centre of the city of Friedrichshafen, the city that grew and became rich and famous through a dream.
The dream of Graf Zeppelin, the dream of being able to fly – no wait this is not right- it was the dream of travelling in ships through the air. We were dreaming too - what would the future bring – would we become a pilot, a captain on one of these huge ships on the lake, an engine driver or would we even guide one of the marvellous zeppelins towards America one day?

View attachment 4359 View attachment 4362 View attachment 4360View attachment 4378
Markus and Uwe in 1969 / Uwe in 1969 / Mum at the harbour of Friedrichshafen / LZ 127 Graf Zeppelin - this foto was shot by my uncle around 1930

Uwe was seven years old I was almost six, but Uwe was at least ten times braver than me then. So he had to persuade me to climb at one of the smaller trees and he had to help me with a “Räuberleiter” (robber ladder) -as we called it- to even reach the lowest knot and then I finally managed to climb on it. On this wonderful spring day in 1970 I only dared to climb up this smaller tree and only half way up but it was the day when Uwe showed me how to climb a tree and he helped me to overcome fear probably the first time in my short life.
Some days later I managed to reach the top of one of the biggest birch trees there and I can say without exaggeration that up there was one of the most beautiful places where I have ever been in my life.

Mama you granted us the freedom to make this wonderful experience – I thank you so much.

Nine years later you were forced to allow Uwe to join the elite Organization of the Church of Scientology – the Sea Org and with that you lost him for ever and ever. I know how much you loved him – your eldest brave son. I will never forget our conversations about Uwe when you already knew that you had only left some more weeks, then only some more days to live. When you realized that you never ever will be able to hug him again before you had to leave us for good you were telling me how much you are hurt by this cruel fact and I was sitting by your side on your bed in the hospital hugging you and we cried and cried.
You tried to help him with his illness and they hindered you to do this. They destroyed one of the greatest dreams of your life – to be happy with all your children including Uwe, to see him once in a while and have him happy around you.

View attachment 4364
My mum in 2001 with a friend of the family

It was the greatest fun for you to make people happy, to spoil your children and grandchildren in a very charming way and simply having us around you in your house and your wonderful garden. This dream was completely smashed by the criminal, crazy ideas of Lafayette Ronald Hubbard and all this horror started 1976 in Munich during a time when you and dad were very susceptible for these ideas because of the sudden death of your youngest son Jürgen in summer 1975.

Love
Markus

Markus: WOW! Your story is riveting! My heart goes out to you and I send you love and peace. How this cult deceives innocent people that just want to help - that want to dedicate their lives to helping and then this cult betrays everyone including themselves! So many people who have had the guts to tell their story - Karen, you and so many others...THANK YOU!! You helped me see clearly and you helped me get out and stay out! I am healing from the devastation that Scientology "helped" me create - and it is painful at times. Thanks to all of you out there that are speaking out and continue to speak out - you are dismantling and destroying this evil cult!!

I think you have the makings of a book - it is almost too hard to believe - but we all believe it because at various levels we have had destruction, death, bankruptcy, betrayal...to name a few of the "benefits" from any type of connection to this evil and destructive group called Scientology. No one escapes its betrayal - at one point or another - EVERYONE GETS BETRAYED by Scientology and L Ron Hubbard.

I totally support you if you feel that writing a book would help you!

I feel your pain - I am there with you brother and I want to see you and your family made whole again!!

With lots of love and care...IM

Gadfly

Crusader

Markus: WOW! Your story is riveting! My heart goes out to you and I send you love and peace. How this cult deceives innocent people that just want to help - that want to dedicate their lives to helping and then this cult betrays everyone including themselves! So many people who have had the guts to tell their story - Karen, you and so many others...THANK YOU!! You helped me see clearly and you helped me get out and stay out! I am healing from the devastation that Scientology "helped" me create - and it is painful at times. Thanks to all of you out there that are speaking out and continue to speak out - you are dismantling and destroying this evil cult!!

I think you have the makings of a book - it is almost too hard to believe - but we all believe it because at various levels we have had destruction, death, bankruptcy, betrayal...to name a few of the "benefits" from any type of connection to this evil and destructive group called Scientology. No one escapes its betrayal - at one point or another - EVERYONE GETS BETRAYED by Scientology and L Ron Hubbard.

I totally support you if you feel that writing a book would help you!

I feel your pain - I am there with you brother and I want to see you and your family made whole again!!

With lots of love and care...IM

:thumbsup:

I think that BETRAYAL is a key aspect that really pissed me off about Scientology. There were so many smaller betrayals along the way.

I remember many years ago, when I was still involved with Scientology, and I read about what the C of S did to Paulette Cooper. I didn't doubt it, because I had already seen other examples where Hubbard and Scientology were quite happy to manipulate perceptions of reality to get what they wanted.

To me, a religion or philosophy was supposed to involve "truth" and an honest desire to find and relay the "truth". For awhile I thought that Scientology was such a thing. When I heard about Palette Cooper it was such a HUGE slap in my face. It was a HUGE BETRAYAL. How could a group that pretends to care about "truth" try to frame an innocent person in a crime that she didn't commit, and aim to destroy her life and mind, in an attempt to "shut her up"? THAT was such a large betrayal to me. I NEVER would have condoned such a thing, and I sure didn't want to associate or identify myself with any church of philosophy that condoned such things. The was one of the many nails in the coffin of Scientology for me.

Of course, there were MANY other betrayals along the way, as I came to discover many other claims and statements of Hubbard and the Church of Scientology that turned out to NOT be true.

I trusted some claim or statement, and then I came to learn that it was a lie - BETRAYAL. There is a never-ending trail of betrayals in Scientology, since it is based on so many lies and deceptions.

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron

Thanks for the welcome, Lurker5 :)

You would be surprised (or maybe not!) at how much time I've sat in front of my laptop on the kitchen bar and spent joining you all in the last 8 months or so...I feel like I know most of you :)

Your posts have always interested me, and I love your sense of humor and friendliness :yes:

(and I really like how easy it is to put these icons on a post...Now I know why there are always so many of them in peoples' posts!)

Click on the '[more}' under icons on the right, and then enlarge your screen . . . Wonders never cease :coolwink:

Rapt Reader

Patron

Click on the '[more}' under icons on the right, and then enlarge your screen . . . Wonders never cease :coolwink:

Holy Mackerel! :omg:

My hat's off to the Powers-That-Be who designed and maintain this site! :yes:

Thanks for the heads-up, Lurker5 :thumbsup:

Moosejewels

Patron Meritorious

In the next days I will try to find some pictures to the text but the written part two is finished:

My family in Scientology – part 2

Carefree childhood and loosing a son to the front in a senseless fanatical war

. . . . . . The relationship between our father and mum was ruined years before but now after Jürgens death it seemed to be only a question of time that they would split up.
Exactly in this time period our father got in contact with the Church of Scientology - well you can see very clearly how easy it must have been for the "body router" in Munich to lure him in for a personality test and how easy it must have been for the Div 6 Staff who "evaluated" the test to find the ruin of our father in order to get him on "the bridge to total freedom" and in addition our dad always was a fan of science fiction books like "Perry Rhodan" and Hubbard Horror novels. So it was very easy to lure this “piece” of “Raw meat” in as Mr. Hubbard is teaching it to his staff in Division 6. . . . . . .

Separate the vulnerable from the herd and POUNCE. Gives new meaning to "raw meat".

Vile bastards !

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron

:thumbsup:

I think that BETRAYAL is a key aspect that really pissed me off about Scientology. There were so many smaller betrayals along the way.

I remember many years ago, when I was still involved with Scientology, and I read about what the C of S did to Paulette Cooper. I didn't doubt it, because I had already seen other examples where Hubbard and Scientology were quite happy to manipulate perceptions of reality to get what they wanted.

To me, a religion or philosophy was supposed to involve "truth" and an honest desire to find and relay the "truth". For awhile I thought that Scientology was such a thing. When I heard about Palette Cooper it was such a HUGE slap in my face. It was a HUGE BETRAYAL. How could a group that pretends to care about "truth" try to frame an innocent person in a crime that she didn't commit, and aim to destroy her life and mind, in an attempt to "shut her up"? THAT was such a large betrayal to me. I NEVER would have condoned such a thing, and I sure didn't want to associate or identify myself with any church of philosophy that condoned such things. The was one of the many nails in the coffin of Scientology for me.

Of course, there were MANY other betrayals along the way, as I came to discover many other claims and statements of Hubbard and the Church of Scientology that turned out to NOT be true.

I trusted some claim or statement, and then I came to learn that it was a lie - BETRAYAL. There is a never-ending trail of betrayals in Scientology, since it is based on so many lies and deceptions.

^^^ wow Gadie ...so true~! I had read about some of the abuses in Scientology when I first got in and questioned them with the Ethics dept and ED etc...I was told "that were individuals that did that stuff and they were out tech and were "corrected" with the SELF CORRECTING justice system :whistling: I recently experienced the "self correcting" justice system at the Fraud Scam Base and I can now clearly state with total certainty that this Organization/ Cult is criminal and the Sea Org members are forced to lie and commit crimes daily.

I had been told that the stuff is not being done anymore...and I believed them...and eventually I got it - Scientology hides their crimes, blames "individuals" and states they are OUT TECH, states it is not being done and anyone who speaks ill of the church has crimes to hide. YIKES - I bought it for a while and then I GOT IT! Scientology lies 100% of the time and because they believe their own lies - Scientology is occluded from the truth and simply cannot have it. The Bridge goes always to betrayal after trust!! Always!

Gadfly

Crusader

^^^ wow Gadie ...so true~! I had read about some of the abuses in Scientology when I first got in and questioned them with the Ethics dept and ED etc...I was told "that were individuals that did that stuff and they were out tech and were "corrected" with the SELF CORRECTING justice system :whistling: I recently experienced the "self correcting" justice system at the Fraud Scam Base and I can now clearly state with total certainty that this Organization/ Cult is criminal and the Sea Org members are forced to lie and commit crimes daily.

I had been told that the stuff is not being done anymore...and I believed them...and eventually I got it - Scientology hides their crimes, blames "individuals" and states they are OUT TECH, states it is not being done and anyone who speaks ill of the church has crimes to hide. YIKES - I bought it for a while and then I GOT IT! Scientology lies 100% of the time and because they believe their own lies - Scientology is occluded from the truth and simply cannot have it. The Bridge goes always to betrayal after trust!! Always!

:clap:

This aspect of "blaming individuals" always irked me. In Scientology. the view is that the Church of Scientology can NEVER do any wrong. In every case where an individual is CAUGHT acting in a unsavory manner to "forward the goals of Scientology", he or she is THROWN UNDER THE BUS, and even declared if necessary, to continue the illusion that "Scientology is good and never does any wrong". It always also irked me that Scientology NEVER accepts any responsibility for ANY BAD EFFECT that it created or caused. And, people applying Scientology exactly and directly under the auspices of the Church of Scientology and/or Hubbard HAVE VERY MUCH created "bad effects".

It is so contradictory. In Scientology the individual will always be blamed and held responsible for any bad effect created, and also for ANY bad effect that happens to him or he (you pulled it in, it was a motivator, your own out-ethics set you up for the bad things to happen to you). But the group, this elusive third dynamic, the Church of Scientology, NEVER accepts any responsibility for any bad effect it has caused. In fact, it is built deeply into the philosophy of Scientology that a correct application of Scientology can ONLY bring about "positive effects". That is such a stupid and incorrect FIXED IDEA that many Scientology adherents share.

And, think about this. When any individual has bad things happen to him or her, he or she "pulled it in". There is no corresponding view for the Church of Scientology (which always struck me as extremely ironic and nuts). When the Church of Scientology gets attacked, or has bad things happen to it, IT NEVER takes the view that maybe it has its own out-ethics that directly brought about the motivator. The C of S cannot ever entertain the possibility that maybe it itself, through its own unethical actions, CAUSED the MOTIVATOR. When the Church of Scientology experiences a motivator (attack, failure), it blames SPs! Always.

For the individual, it is viewed as your own fault and responsibility, but for the Church of Scientology, it is always the fault of some Suppressive Person or Group. My church right or wrong - always. Though, it is worse than that - it can never be viewed as being "in the wrong". KSW makes that impossible. If Scientology fails, then the question and attack becomes, "what did you do wrong"!

One of the nuttiest fixed ideas and flawed assumptions of Scientology (and held by many fanatical over-indoctrinated Scientologists) is that there can never be a bad or negative outcome if one correctly applies the correct Scientology technology. That notion, of course, comes from KSW. The ONLY acceptable attitude and which is also another assumption and flawed fixed idea, is the notion that "any failing of Scientology must be due to some individual who has failed to apply it correctly", and this turns into ATTACKING THE INDIVIDUAL ALWAYS - "what did YOU do wrong"?

In a crazy way, the dedicated adherents of Scientology will even allow themselves to be thrown under the bus, so that Scientology's image and welfare can be protected. That is what many GO members did when the GO was blamed for what Mary Sue and others did. Their biggest crime was getting caught "stealing the xerox paper". If they had not been caught, the GO never would have been disbanded. Nobody would have gotten in any trouble. The whole tearing down of the GO was a distraction and a contrived illusion to forward the view that some "renegade branch of Scientology" was responsible for the criminal activity, and NOT any "legitimate part of the Church of Scientology". This was all just more make-believe fiction, to protect and forward Hubbard's Church of Scientology.

They are such scum bags. Even most Scientology staff and public were duped by this disbandment of the GO - which then simply reformed as OSA, and kept on doing the same nasty shit it had been doing before.

The Church of Scientology will never accept or acknowledge responsibility for ANY bad deed or negative effect created. It is impossible. This is one of the many very nutty aspects of Scientology. Think of the irony and hypocrisy. Hubbard and Scientology will talk endlessly about responsibility, out-ethics and motivators, yet has set up KSW so that Scientology itself can NEVER exist within any such framework. Of course, ALL OTHER GROUPS will suffer the consequences of motivators due to THEIR out-ethics.

It can't make sense - it is Scientology.

Markus

...medical malpractice, espionage within the family, taking away human rights.

Introduction
Today I will start to tell the complete horror story of my family in and in contact with the Church of Scientology which is going on since more than 35 years now with no end in sight.

I will dedicate this story to my mother.

View attachment 4366 View attachment 4363
My mum when she was still full of dreams and her first baby Uwe
View attachment 4365View attachment 4361

She had to suffer the most under the crimes of this so called "Church" although they presented themselves not as a church when we were lured in around 1976 – religion was not popular at all then, so the people who contacted my father in Munich were telling him that it was a "modern science of mental health" then suddenly they called it "applied religious philosophy" to change it into a "Church" some years later. But in fact it is simply a fraudulent money making organization.

I will dedicate this to you Mama because you had to watch helpless when this criminal organization robbed your son Uwe 16 years young in 1979 and convinced him to join the Sea Org by telling him countless lies, because your beloved eldest son disappeared into a black hole then, because they told you a thousand lies about the circumstances of his life, because you had to watch powerless when you finally found out in 2002 that he was suffering from Multiple Sclerosis, because they did not give you a chance to help him with proper medicine. It broke your heart one last time in your life so inconceivable hard to watch Uwe how he perished in the RPF with his illness without being able to help him.
You died in March 2004 - 18 months after you were informed about Uwes bad condition and his illness. The fact that Uwe was suffering since 1988 was hidden from you. I had to travel to California in 2010 in order to get hold of Uwes medical files to find out that fact. So they lied to you until the last days of your much too short life.
The written orders of L. Ron Hubbard caused these insane brainwashed people at the international headquarters of the Church of Scientology near Hemet and in Los Angeles to lie and hide the facts from you. Hubbard created these orders with the obvious intention to enslave his followers and he found a mean and criminal way to even hack their souls with brainwashing methods.

A stormy sunny spring day at the Lake of Constance with Uwe in 1970 – I’m learning to climb.

Mama I have never told you how Uwe and I loved to climb up that tall birch trees near the harbour of Friedrichshafen.
I’m sure you would have been full of worry if you would have known that we were sitting there about 7 meters above the ground at the top of these wonderful trees looking out to the lake towards the Swiss and Austrian Alps on this sunny but stormy day in spring 1970. From up there the world was lying underneath our feet and we were watching the big ferries and the large passenger steamers how they came in and went away. There was a scent of rain and algae in the air, very pleasant and typical for early springtime in our hometown. The sun was hiding behind a big cloud and the shafts of light were falling onto the mountains in the distance and created a marvellous scenery. Despite the cloudy sky it was not cold and I still can feel the warm steady strong wind on my skin. Behind the harbour we saw the centre of the city of Friedrichshafen, the city that grew and became rich and famous through a dream.
The dream of Graf Zeppelin, the dream of being able to fly – no wait this is not right- it was the dream of travelling in ships through the air. We were dreaming too - what would the future bring – would we become a pilot, a captain on one of these huge ships on the lake, an engine driver or would we even guide one of the marvellous zeppelins towards America one day?

View attachment 4359 View attachment 4362 View attachment 4360View attachment 4378
Markus and Uwe in 1969 / Uwe in 1969 / Mum at the harbour of Friedrichshafen / LZ 127 Graf Zeppelin - this foto was shot by my uncle around 1930

Uwe was seven years old I was almost six, but Uwe was at least ten times braver than me then. So he had to persuade me to climb at one of the smaller trees and he had to help me with a “Räuberleiter” (robber ladder) -as we called it- to even reach the lowest knot and then I finally managed to climb on it. On this wonderful spring day in 1970 I only dared to climb up this smaller tree and only half way up but it was the day when Uwe showed me how to climb a tree and he helped me to overcome fear probably the first time in my short life.
Some days later I managed to reach the top of one of the biggest birch trees there and I can say without exaggeration that up there was one of the most beautiful places where I have ever been in my life.

Mama you granted us the freedom to make this wonderful experience – I thank you so much.

Nine years later you were forced to allow Uwe to join the elite Organization of the Church of Scientology – the Sea Org and with that you lost him for ever and ever. I know how much you loved him – your eldest brave son. I will never forget our conversations about Uwe when you already knew that you had only left some more weeks, then only some more days to live. When you realized that you never ever will be able to hug him again before you had to leave us for good you were telling me how much you are hurt by this cruel fact and I was sitting by your side on your bed in the hospital hugging you and we cried and cried.
You tried to help him with his illness and they hindered you to do this. They destroyed one of the greatest dreams of your life – to be happy with all your children including Uwe, to see him once in a while and have him happy around you.

View attachment 4364
My mum in 2001 with a friend of the family

It was the greatest fun for you to make people happy, to spoil your children and grandchildren in a very charming way and simply having us around you in your house and your wonderful garden. This dream was completely smashed by the criminal, crazy ideas of Lafayette Ronald Hubbard and all this horror started 1976 in Munich during a time when you and dad were very susceptible for these ideas because of the sudden death of your youngest son Jürgen in summer 1975.

Love
Markus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9n1sCfmVRQ

Maria Christine Stuckenbrock um 1958 im Gebhardswinkel blick nach Norden aus dem Garten.JPGMaria Christine Stuckenbrock 1962.jpgElisabeth und Maria Christine Schöllkopf 1949.jpgSterbebildChristineStuckenbrock2004.jpgStuckenbrockChristine.jpgMaria Christine Stuckenbrock ca 1962.jpgElisabeth, Margareta und Maria Christine Schöllkopf 1943.jpgUweStuckenbrockbeiderArbeitinHemetKalifornienca1980.jpgChristineundMarkusStuckenbrock1985.jpgMaria Christine Stuckenbrock Garten Gebhardswinkel 1948.jpgGeorg Kapp ca 1945 mit Enkelinnen Maria Christine li und Elisabeth Schöllkopf.jpgElisabeth und Maria Christine Schöllkopf 1943 im Gebhardswinkel.jpg

"Emotions are wonderful things without them how do we love? Without love how do we care? Without care how do we live?"

Attachments

• ChristineStuckenbrockgeb.Schöllkopfca1957.jpg
    ChristineStuckenbrockgeb.Schöllkopfca1957.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 50
  • HafenFriedrichshafenca1957ChristineStuckenbrock.jpg
    HafenFriedrichshafenca1957ChristineStuckenbrock.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron

OMG, this is heart wrenching - is going to be heart wrenching. :bigcry: I will bear up under it, because the world needs to know this. I need to know, even if I am not sure I can bear it . . .:nervous: But I will - for Uwe, for Markus - and his family -- For all who have had their familes destroyed - for all who have died - because of the cult of scno/co$. :bigcry:

We have an obligation.

Jesus H . . .

Scientology ~ just when you think it could not get any worse - it does!

Scientology ~ it is so much worse than you think!

Scientology ~ FUCK YOU!

Markus

Scientology ~ just when you think it could not get any worse - it does!

Scientology ~ it is so much worse than you think!

Scientology ~ FUCK YOU!

Right Idle Morgue - Scientology is so much worse than you think. I really would like to continue writing down the most shocking parts of this sad story - these events and detections who have killed my sense of basic trust.

Bodensee-Birnau-Birken-a26099570.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3trFAwjgEM

This is why it is hard for me to go on telling this Story right now. Whenever I try to start to write it down it is eating up all my strenght.

Thank you to everybody who is fighting against this evil organization, or who is spreading Information about this criminal cult in order to warn People.

Much love

Markus

Last edited:

Markus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjMEYm_qRuA

Why? How was that possible Mum Maria Christine - now I understand why you always loved the holy Mary of the seven sorows in Elchingen. Robbing your son into a stupid war for total freedom of a so called "Religion" which is in fact a perfect machine of slavery. Uwe I was with you on your birthday three days ago. Dreaming about having a good cold beer of bavarian beer with you on my terrasse on a sunny spring day.....

https://www.google.de/url?sa=t&rct=...emgIAO&usg=AFQjCNEOO4pNRpduaHWA2ZuIqBcizQlbWw

Last edited:

Maria

Patron

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjMEYm_qRuA

Why? How was that possible Mum Maria Christine - now I understand why you always loved the holy Mary of the seven sorows in Elchingen. Robbing your son into a stupid war for total freedom of a so called "Religion" which is in fact a perfect machine of slavery. Uwe I was with you on your birthday three days ago. Dreaming about having a good cold beer of bavarian beer with you on my terrasse on a sunny spring day.....

https://www.google.de/url?sa=t&rct=...emgIAO&usg=AFQjCNEOO4pNRpduaHWA2ZuIqBcizQlbWw

:hug: I know the pain of losing a brother. I'm so sorry you lost yours under such absurd circumstances :sad:

:rose: