What's new

Shelly MIscavige images

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
If Dave doesn't want her any more is she up for grabs? I have some single friends who might like her phone number.:thumbsup:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
in the second image, she looks like Mary Sue hubbard,

but mary sue has been erased from the scientology history books, nibs too,

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

And Shelly Miscavige too - pretty soon her name will be removed and David Miscavige will tell his minions that she is "off doing a project". People are always leaving - no announcement, everyone acts like it is normal that a person just vanished and when you ask where that person is...they are off doing a project.

Is David Miscavige hooking up with Laurisse? Like having sex - I know, I know - makes you want to puke at the thought of David Miscavige with his 2 inches of dangling limpness doing anything sexual...but I saw them very close at a grand opening of a morgue...anyone know?

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
peter, peter, pumpkin eater
had a wife and couldn't keep her
he put her in a pumpkin shell
then he smashed it all to hell

davey, davey, degraded being beater
had a sea org wifey - but couldn't keep her
he put her in a double wide shell
then he smashed her all to hell!:omg:

I used to consider Scientology to be the Jerry Springer Show of [STRIKE]religions[/STRIKE] fake religions, but The Jerry Springer Show is just not in the same league as Scientology when it comes to crazy.

Sciencetology sets the bar for Batshit Crazy

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
And Shelly Miscavige too - pretty soon her name will be removed and David Miscavige will tell his minions that she is "off doing a project". People are always leaving - no announcement, everyone acts like it is normal that a person just vanished and when you ask where that person is...they are off doing a project.

Is David Miscavige hooking up with Laurisse? Like having sex - I know, I know - makes you want to puke at the thought of David Miscavige with his 2 inches of dangling limpness doing anything sexual...but I saw them very close at a grand opening of a morgue...anyone know?

Laurisse Stuckenbruck = Laurisse Schtuppindwarf.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron

Yes, for some years now.

Are there pics of them at the grand opening?

Random guy

Patron with Honors

Here are some good images of Shelly Miscavige

Thank you for the pictures, Karen! Would you (or any other X who might have known her) be able to shed some light on when these were taken? Are they both pre 2006?

Also, do you have any idea of whom took these photographs?

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thank you for the pictures, Karen! Would you (or any other X who might have known her) be able to shed some light on when these were taken? Are they both pre 2006?

Also, do you have any idea of whom took these photographs?

Thank you Random Guy.
Do not have exact dates.
Good estimate is 2001-2005.
Unable to reveal photographer.

The $5000 gowns she got were billed as SEA ORG Int event expenses.

SO slaves received a pittance, ate meals below the allocation given to California incarcerated inmates, but Shelly did get her $5000 dresses ( this info leaked to me from a former INT Base finance guy)
Miscavige also got his hand made John Lobb shoes, (made for Royalty) and every luxury a Rock Star could expect...

It's been reported all over the place ~~

READ MORE

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/how-scientology-seduced-tom-cruise-409686?page=4

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
What your donations buy.

totally true - the pic with her hair shorter shows the "kanardly" diamond - CAN HARDLY SEE IT

The pic with the ugly long hair w/ funky bangs looks like the donos bought quite the ROCK!

"THE IAS ... We are the IAS and we use your dono's for all sorts of things! The things we tell you we do - well, we don't~! But who cares - we are the IAS and we do what we want ( the we being David Miscavige and his loyal dog). If we want a tanning bed - we get it! If we want 10 meals a day prepared by a chef - we fricken get it! We are the IAS! International Assholes & Scammers!! We stand tall even if we are not!"

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron

Thank you Random Guy.
Do not have exact dates.
Good estimate is 2001-2005.
Unable to reveal photographer.

The $5000 gowns she got were billed as SEA ORG Int event expenses.

SO slaves received a pittance, ate meals below the allocation given to California incarcerated inmates, but Shelly did get her $5000 dresses ( this info leaked to me from a former INT Base finance guy)
Miscavige also got his hand made John Lobb shoes, (made for Royalty) and every luxury a Rock Star could expect...

It's been reported all over the place ~~

READ MORE

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/how-scientology-seduced-tom-cruise-409686?page=4[/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER][/B]

Just unbelievable~! To think I donated my hard earned money for such waste! :angry: I bet Shelly wishes she could put on some stretch pants and a sweat shirt and clean hotel rooms about now - at least she would be free.

She is paying quite a price for taking parishoner's hard earned money, wasting it and thinking she was above the law. Criminals! They all turn into criminals if they don't leave! The 2% Hubbard was talking about is still in the Sea Org - pretty soon that will be all that is left! 100% CRIMS!!