Con te partirò
Administrator
HOLY CRAP!

HOLY CRAP!

HOLY CRAP!

This is getting to be too easy. :yes:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Wow! I wonder if he's protected from Fair Game.

Nobody's 'protected' from Fair Game. Whatever 'protection' exists does so in the ineffectiveness of the 'Tech' itself. When the 'Church' uses Fair Game, the desired goal is to 'Shudder into Silence' or 'Ruin Utterly'. Not Shuddering and refusing to be 'ruined' reduces the attempt to an ugly revelation of Scientology itself.

Anyone can be Fair Gamed, but, not *everybody* can be Fair Gamed, so, the best 'protection' is to share the wealth. Like all bullies, Scientology attempts to 'control' by singling out targets and attempting to isolate them from the rest of us. By 'dividing and conquering'.

Scientology uses Fair Game to Shudder us *all* into Silence, even when it's concentrating on a single target it's making an 'example' of.

The antidote is not to Shudder.

'I am Spartacus' is *very* effective 'Tech' :)

Zinj

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
Nobody's 'protected' from Fair Game. Whatever 'protection' exists does so in the ineffectiveness of the 'Tech' itself. When the 'Church' uses Fair Game, the desired goal is to 'Shudder into Silence' or 'Ruin Utterly'. Not Shuddering and refusing to be 'ruined' reduces the attempt to an ugly revelation of Scientology itself.

Anyone can be Fair Gamed, but, not *everybody* can be Fair Gamed, so, the best 'protection' is to share the wealth. Like all bullies, Scientology attempts to 'control' by singling out targets and attempting to isolate them from the rest of us. By 'dividing and conquering'.

Scientology uses Fair Game to Shudder us *all* into Silence, even when it's concentrating on a single target it's making an 'example' of.

Zinj

Very true. If he doesn't care what the CofS says about him, then fair game won't work on him.

I feel the same way about myself. There is NOTHING in my folders I'm not willing to tell someone myself.

grundy

Gold Meritorious Patron
Anyone know who he is - his history?

I am not OSA :lol:

I know he did his OT levels in the mid 90s. I worked with him on some training.

He does say the F word alot doesn't he? Common for Scntologists and recent ex-Scntologists. Very fond of the expletive. Still gets me in trouble at times.

sandygirl

Silver Meritorious Patron
Jason Beghe Interview

I just found this on the OC. This guy is OTV, trained, L's completion!! He was also the voice for training films and a big IAS patron!!

(Merged threads on the same subject . Maia)

Last edited by a moderator:

WrongPlaceRightTime

Patron Meritorious

Zinj

DOH! I thought I erased that comment about JB's use of the Ef word before anyone saw it. I wasn't passing judgement, just stating the obvious.

I like this response Zinj. I actually found myself saying "I am Spartacus" in a silly accent just the other day. It is very effective tech for handling post-sci paranoia.

Div6

Crusader
According to some other sources, this is an even bigger problem as he was a major Opinion Leader at the CC, and his voice was used in many Tech training films....

Guess they gotta go back to the drawing board on that one...

grundy

Gold Meritorious Patron
According to some other sources, this is an even bigger problem as he was a major Opinion Leader at the CC, and his voice was used in many Tech training films....

Guess they gotta go back to the drawing board on that one...

EDITING! WE NEED EDITING!

(Anyone notice the Intro to Scn film which they reedited still keeping the original characters ... notice the shudder, and the rolling eyes...)

Div6

Crusader
CopyPasta from BTs2Free over on Enturb.org:

"BTs2Free

Re: Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks
Not only has he done V/Os for Scientology films and PR, he has also been in some of their Technical Training Films as the main actor. This means that David Miscavige will have to have those films yanked and put on the shelf or redone. Within Scientology, Jason Beghe played a MAJOR role as an opinion leader and role model. The fact that he is speaking out now and did a video interview is HUGE in getting to the peeps still stuck within the Cult as well as for others who want to know the truth. Jason was pretty much best friends with Jenna and Bodhi Elfman as well as other Scilon celebs. This is really gonna have a huge impact within the ranks. This is a HUGE MEGA FLAP for Davey Boy. I just can't imagine what Dave's reaction to this was or if anyone has even told him about it yet. I feel sorry for the person who has to relay the information. I can't wait to see the rest of the interview! Way to go Jason! Now let's get the rest of them out."

WBM hits another one out of the park....!

I don't know...the one thing that puts me off the interview as a whole is his sailor's language. I'd been conditioned from childhood to view swearing as angry attack language so I squirm whenever I hear it used liberally.

Div6

Crusader
I don't know...the one thing that puts me off the interview as a whole is his sailor's language. I'd been conditioned from childhood to view swearing as angry attack language so I squirm whenever I hear it used liberally.

I understand...but what you don't know is that this is the management "style" within the CoS. Some staff have been subjected to 15 to 20 minutes of non-stop yelling sprinkled liberally with the F word and other expletives as a form of "Severe Reality Adjustments".

If it seems coarse and out of ARC, it is....and that is how Davey the mighty SP runs the CoS....