What's new

Welcome to the newbies

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Lately there have been a lot of new names on the board and I can't get around to welcoming everybody individually.

So I just wanted to say a big HELLO and WELCOME to everyone!

GreyLensman

Silver Meritorious Patron
Lately there have been a lot of new names on the board and I can't get around to welcoming everybody individually.

So I just wanted to say a big HELLO and WELCOME to everyone!

Thanks for placing this here, Emma. MUCH, MUCH appreciated.

Pixie

Crusader
Thanks for placing this here, Emma. MUCH, MUCH appreciated.

Yes!! Isn't it amazing all the new people coming forward!! It's really fantastic! Something in the air!:happydance: It's such a fantastic sign, and although I'm pretty new here too, I'd like to also welcome all the new people that I may not have gotten around to welcoming yet. Hoping to connect with you all soon.

Love.. Pix:thumbsup:

Maisha

Patron
Hello Emma and all,
Thanks for this venue. I am brand new here; maybe ten minutes!?!:happydance:

My course/pc/ned auditor days took place within just a couple of
years and were over twenty years ago. My reason for joining is
to connect up with an old and dear friend (not a 2d), or to know
how he is doing if that is at all possible. First name is Ben and
daughter Sam; ex Cora was GO...

Have heard some of the creepy stories about scn leaders' children,
people receiving unwanted calls/mail routinely (used to be in the
latter category). Hope this straight forward inquiry is permitted. :confused2:

Thank you again for the opportunity to communicate.
Peace and blessings

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
Is that really YOU?

Been awhile lady.... How goes it for thee? You may email me if you prefer.

KV :)

Yes!! Isn't it amazing all the new people coming forward!! It's really fantastic! Something in the air!:happydance: It's such a fantastic sign, and although I'm pretty new here too, I'd like to also welcome all the new people that I may not have gotten around to welcoming yet. Hoping to connect with you all soon.

Love.. Pix:thumbsup:

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Hello Maisha ! And welcome to this motly gang of irreverent, but merry, SP's!

Don't take notice of the others forgetting about you.. They mean well.. It's just that Pixie is a diva of sorts around here.. She's attracting all the attention by default.

:yes:

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hello Emma and all,

Peace and blessings

:welcome: Maisha!! I can't help you locate your friends, but someone should be able to. Glad that you are here!!

-TL

Welcome!

Welcome Maisha, I hope you will connect with your old friend, and maybe more. I'm sure if you hang around with us for awhile, you will make some new ones, too. :)

When you feel comfortable, tell us a little about your story in COS.

HCObringOrder?

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hello Emma and all,

Peace and blessings

Cora was in LA GO?

Maisha

Patron
Wow!! :happydance:

I hadn't been back since first posting and didn't even know there was any notice of what i wrote. Thank you all. Knight Vision!?! Pixie, et al............
:clap:

Saw the videos on freezone.org today and enjoyed them immensely. :omg: Did any of you attend an exscn convention in LA a couple of weeks ago? There are said to be photos in the freezone.org , but haven't figured out how to 'join' so i might see those pics. :confused2:

Cheers, everybody......:bigcry: :coolwink:

Maisha

lie2meiluvit

Patron with Honors
With the recent Niteline program I've noticed a lot of new members and felt it necessary to welcome everyone to ESMB! :happydance: I'm so happy to see you all as it makes me feel that the work we have been doing to expose the crimes and lies are getting through to people in the church.
Please look around this site and read the stories and opinions expressed here and feel free to say hi and offer your insight whenever you feel ready to do so. Lurk for a while if you don't feel comfortable yet but I guarantee that something will make you want to give us your opinion at some point and we'll be here to listen. I look forward to your input as I know everyone else here does as well. We enjoy a good story:drama:
Again.....:welcome:

miamigal

I'm glad I didn't like the e-meter

I'm a lurker who cannot really be called a ESMB, I wasn't there that long. But I wanted to share my experience with you

I read about the message board from the Niteline story on the internet and thought I would check it out. I was only in COS for a couple of weeks back in mid 60's in Miami. I used to go to the Coconut Grove festivals (we used to call them the Love-Ins) anyway, I had met some people that were from the COS and they had invited me to their meeting place in downtown Coral Gables, Florida. I ended up going down there and next thing I knew I was attending the sessions and reading the LRH Dianetics literature. I can't remember the couple's name anymore it's been too many years but I do remember that they would pick me up from where I was staying (I was a runaway at the time) and bring me daily to the place and sometimes would bring me to their home and then back again. At first they were real kind and caring to me, I was only 14 or 15 at the time. After a short time they started me on the e-meter but I hated it. They started to insist that I spend all my time there and weren't as nice as they were in the beginning. I had come from numerous children and foster homes and I had a lot of issues. (I probably still do, but I am now a mother of three sons and one granddaughter). They started to become extremely confrontational with me. and since I was a hippie flower child whom no one could control and a history of running away and still in contact with my uncle, I was able to tell him how they were treating me and where I was, (I'm not sure how I even contacted him at the time) I wish I could remember but I can't. He immediately decided it was a cult ande drove about 35 miles and physically pulled me out from there and told them to keep away from me. He informed them that he would have them arrested for kidnapping or else make a parking lot of their place. Anyway, to make a long story short after reading your Twin A's horror story I am so glad I had the foresight to call my uncle before it was too late. It seems to me they preyed on the young runaways back in the 60’s and I was one of the fortunate ones to get out right away.
My heart goes out to all of you.

lie2meiluvit

Patron with Honors
welcome miamigal :) Glad you're here. I bet that scared the heck out of you at such a young age. Thank goodness you had family to get you away from them in time.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I'm a lurker who cannot really be called a ESMB, I wasn't there that long. But I wanted to share my experience with you.

Hey Miamigal, Welcome to ESMB
If you open a new thread in "New Member Introductions" you'll get more of a response because very few people would come to this thread thinking there is someone new. Great that you survived your encounter with Co$!
http://www.forum.exscn.net/forumdisplay.php?f=79 (Introductions section)

Cyberdrifter

I have a temp. membership (6 months) with the Co$. I join in full hopes that I would find out more about Scientology. My FSM that introduced me to Scn is going through a Sec-check. So I can not elaborate on a lot of details right now. All-in-all I was very enthused about the teachings of LRH. But I have found out if “you don't have the money”, the comm is not that great. I am a disabled American Veteran (my limitations are minimal) which I receive compensation through the Veterans Affairs and Social Security Administration. I am 59. I have received some bad treatment through the VA (medicine wise). My FSM has been helping me get off of all of my medications (which the VA told me “I could not do”), by taking vitamins. I have been on some HEAVY psych meds. I have been clear for 3 months now and feeling GREAT (which I was on for over 20 years)! Not completely out of the “woods” yet.

I would like to find someone to comm with in the Greenville, NC area.

I have done a OCA and PE through the Co$. I am working on “The Problems of Work” course. I sent in two (2) chapters but somehow/somewhere it was missed placed.

I am through with them.

Any help at all would be greatfully apperated.

**I hope I am doing this correctly, my first time on a board**

I have a temp. membership (6 months) with the Co$. I join in full hopes that I would find out more about Scientology. My FSM that introduced me to Scn is going through a Sec-check. So I can not elaborate on a lot of details right now. All-in-all I was very enthused about the teachings of LRH. But I have found out if “you don't have the money”, the comm is not that great. I am a disabled American Veteran (my limitations are minimal) which I receive compensation through the Veterans Affairs and Social Security Administration. I am 59. I have received some bad treatment through the VA (medicine wise). My FSM has been helping me get off of all of my medications (which the VA told me “I could not do”), by taking vitamins. I have been on some HEAVY psych meds. I have been clear for 3 months now and feeling GREAT (which I was on for over 20 years)! Not completely out of the “woods” yet.

I would like to find someone to comm with in the Greenville, NC area.

I have done a OCA and PE through the Co$. I am working on “The Problems of Work” course. I sent in two (2) chapters but somehow/somewhere it was missed placed.

I am through with them.

Any help at all would be greatfully apperated.

**I hope I am doing this correctly, my first time on a board**

Your best bet would be to contact a freezone/independent auditor in your area. Terril Park on this board tries to hook new people up, so you might want to pm him.

My personal advice is if you choose to pursue auditing, the most important thing is to ONLY work with individuals with whom you are personally comfortable. This is true no matter where you do your service as the crux of good auditing lies in the quality of the communications between auditor & pc and that is very much dependent on trust and integrity.

Mark A. Baker