What's new

WHERE'S RON?

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
L Ron Hubbard
donkeyron.jpg

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
L Ron Hubbard was trying to tell you he was Xenu.
hubbardfatboyslim.jpg

(With apologies to Fatboy Slim, and anybody involved with the London Olympics 2012.)

Mythbluster

Patron
Greetings all you lovely people :) I'm back! (tho likely only a handful of you will remember me, been gone almost a year and didn't post much) my life got busy and I have also been without internet for extended periods- something I found surprisingly refreshing! Decided to drop by a few days back to catch up on news etc and got sucked in for several hours! Forgot what good reading this place makes lol
A lots been happenin to get excited about it seems, pending Tommy deposition (and that whole trial) should be interesting!
I also took a trip down memory lane through my old posts and this thread made me smile! Apologies if thread should be left to pasture but since I've been off the boards for about as long it has, somehow seemed apt :)

Here we can see Tommochio getting real angry about having to go to court! Will he manage to tell the truth and become a real life boy? Or will he let his mis-conscience be his guide...

- yes the Ron image is small but I did remain on topic ;)
35dncJd.jpg

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Here's that little stink pot - look at my avatar - he's at the Idle Morgue grand opening in my City!! Hip Hip Hooray!! Let's give a hand to the turd!

wigee1

Patron with Honors
I,ve picked him up on Mars Sector 6, magnetization orbit Terra ,from satellite No. 3 now in magnetization Period 1
Present Phase.
"We (?) were of course,fully prepared for the gross interverence by the Dark Forces which was specifially designed to stop our power Manipulation.
You can see how we dealt with it--with success
"Divorce all terrestrial sceening . Balance all terrestrial Units. from Mental Channel No1. and use Emergency Operations EL RON.

Why me? I,m not even OT. Granit. Am i the only one picking him up.!!!!.:unsure:

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
remember back when you really fucked up. and your senior would tell you, you'd end up auditing rocks after the rest of the planet was cleared?
you don't? whew, lucky you!! lol.

anyway, ron had a bit of an amends project he had to get out of the way after he returned thirty years ago. i ran into him in a state park the other day.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EHgpiMp1JqA&desktop_uri=/watch?v=EHgpiMp1JqA
(this is one reason dm was so keen to get TWTH out to all the boyscouts! well done dm!)

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
He lives on in the loins of his chosen...

My worst shoop ever, brought up just to get it someplace else :p

buddiesr-png.15004

Shit, I was trying to do other stuff (me> *trip&fail*)

:unsure:

MrOTovertime

El-Ron is on his sail boat, floating about the world while he works to improve the quality of the tin cans of his ergometer.

I have, over the years, offered to take two Hollywood dudes to the OT level. Johnnie, I think, believes that he is already there; a major mistake. His little pal has no clue.

My offer to John and Tommy is easy and simple. For a donation of a mere million dollars to a charity of my choice, I will take them to the OT level. Perhaps I should make it 10 or 20 million, maybe fifty. They may well be of that all American mind-set that the more one pays for an item the better it must be.

Yes, 35 Million dollars US.
Call me boys, and after your donation has cleared, I will in less than seven days and seven nights have you bullet proof.