What's new

Child abuse in the Sea Org

vumba

Danielle Chamberlin
When I was locked up in the chain locker, the chains were cold and wet. It was very dark, and dank and stank of wet metal. When I climbed out after three days, I was covered in red residue from the chain. The girl who was in there with me, and I were absolutely terrified. We were not to know that the anchor would not be dropped whilst we were still sitting on the chain, and if anyone has seen how fast and furiously a huge anchor chain moves when it is being lowered will know what I am talking about.

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious
When I was locked up in the chain locker, the chains were cold and wet. It was very dark, and dank and stank of wet metal. When I climbed out after three days, I was covered in red residue from the chain. The girl who was in there with me, and I were absolutely terrified. We were not to know that the anchor would not be dropped whilst we were still sitting on the chain, and if anyone has seen how fast and furiously a huge anchor chain moves when it is being lowered will know what I am talking about.

Vumba thank you for speaking out. No child should ever be allowed to be abused. It shows that Hubbard was a monster and the whole world needs to know this.

vumba

Danielle Chamberlin
There is one other thing to note here, having referred back to Gerry Armstrong's web page is that at the same time Bruce Welch was having a breakdown, and was locked up in the cabin at the front of the ship, was the same time I was locked in the chain locker aged 11, with another girl called Lisa. We heard everything going on in that cabin above us and Bruce ripped up the mattress with his teeth. We heard him ripping something off the walls and screaming out, and the heard him being subdued. It was truly horrendous, and I will never forget it. Poor guy.

vumba

Danielle Chamberlin
Bea asked me to repost this here in the Scientology Child Abuse thread.

It's from a few years ago: a covert recording of Wally Hanks beating a kid while commanding him to look at a portrait of our old friend, L Ron Hubbard, among other things. (Audio only.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlHDEtGUVwQ

The sick machinery of Dianetics has been an absolute gift for child abusing wierdos like Wally Hanks, OT8.
Who is (or was) this sadistic bastard Wally Hanks? I would love if this poor kid, Marco could do something about this. It sickens me.

AnonKat

Crusader
Who is (or was) this sadistic bastard Wally Hanks? I would love if this poor kid, Marco could do something about this. It sickens me.

Certified Pedophile protected of course by the cult. Supossidley he brought in enough cash for the church. sam old same old

last spotted at an Org by Anonymous in Seattle I believe, there was a video but i have trouble finding it.

https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/new-info-on-wally-hanks-scilon-paedophile.31257/

Thank you for reminding me

https://whyweprotest.net/community/...ley-ranch-is-on-facebook.112216/#post-2331274

And here is an ESMB thread on the matter at hand

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?6598-Mace-Kinglsey-Ranch-School

Last edited:

AnonKat

Crusader
And here is the "Modus Operandi"of that Scientology style

Cover up of pedophile child sexual abuse by Scientology

http://members.chello.nl/mgormez/childabuse/childmolester.html

When reading the stories of child sexual abuse and how Scientology management tried to cover them up, then remember there's a Scientology policy stating that scientologists who are "upstat" - those doing very well, and/or making a lot of money for Scientology - should never be punished, while those who are "downstat" should be investigated. Gabriel Scott Williams reportedly was such an "upstat" person who was making lots of money for Scientology and so victim Jennifer was to be stopped filing a complaint about the gruesome sexual and psychological abuse of Gabe Wiliams.

Source: HCOPL 1 September 1965, "Ethics Protection":

In short a staff member can get away with murder so long as his statistic is up and can't sneeze without a chop if it's down. ... When people do start reporting a staff member with a high statistic, what you investigate is the person who turned in the report.

More to be found on that by clicking the link, you are not alone

AnonKat

Crusader
GOD DAMNED

scichildprocessingup1.jpg

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious
Maybe Hubbard should word clear what he wrote. Truth be told if you have a society like the Borg there is no need for the first or second dynamics. It doesn't exist in the SO. I know because I had two kids in there. :angry:

AnonKat

Crusader
Maybe Hubbard should word clear what he wrote. Truth be told if you have a society like the Borg there is no need for the first or second dynamics. It doesn't exist in the SO. I know because I had two kids in there. :angry:

I am using your genuine rightious indignation for posting this,.

http://androvillans.wordpress.com/2013/10/19/outrage-in-australia-ex-scientology-story-427/

Androvillans's Blog
Just another WordPress.com weblog

[video=youtube;49LRiRORW_4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49LRiRORW_4#t=190[/video]

Riyan

Hi Bea,
Physical, sexual or emotional abuse can lead t o depression, obesity, stroke and cardiovascular disease. Drugs used to treat high blood pressure, personal disputes, death of loved ones,social isolation due to mental illness and reaction of long serious illness are also major factors of depression.
website

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I just saw this on the Underground Bunker comments:
http://tonyortega.org/2013/11/10/sc...headley-schools-clearwaters-mayor/#more-11482

Honestly, it is just awful.

Observer
• a day ago

Sometimes in my search for pics to use in The Truth About Ron series I come across something truly shocking. This is one of them.

Look past jovial old Source, down and to the right. There, behind him and completely ignored, you see a child (identified by Sharone Stainforth as Julie Blundell). Look closer at the child. See her grotesquely swollen left cheek. See her eyepatch. Whatever happened to her, whatever she was suffering from, I have no doubt that the only "medical" attention she received was touch assists and vitamins, since those were the only "medical treatments" L. Ron Hubbard, he of the sentient cells and engrammatic leukemia, approved.

CHILD-ABUSING MONSTER.

http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/693/8040/original.jpg

Purple Rain

Crusader

You have to wonder whether there was some kind of accident or the child has been struck. I'm not sure whether there were any trained medical people on board - I had the idea that there might have been but it occurs to me that I really don't know.

Edit: She just looks so little!!

original.jpg

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I had friends for dinner last week-end
(old sccientologists not practicing anymore that I enlightened with true stuff I found here)

We discussed the ''true LRH'' aboard the apollo VS the false ''great humanitarian'' LRH -
I told stories about His cruelty

(I took here)

and I still felt, inside me, very much anger and disdain and couldn't hide it.

I did apologize to him for these very negative emotions I can't control - especially when I see the photograph with Hisself, putting a hand on Annies shoulder and looking at her with so much ''theta''...

Now I see this photograph - and it's even more difficult :duh:

Am I alone to have such disdain that I can't get rid off ?????
I can't believe, that people on Apollo, didn't find anything wrong with him and his abusing behavior and child slavery :bigcry:
There is no explanation for me to understand this blindness!

It's a mindfuck cult
and
AS IT WAS A MINDFUCK CULT & LEADER THEN - no matter some said it was so great...yes...the small child lokk so happy and tetha tone 40! She migh be productive though in her small fake navy uniform!

Abuses are radical scientology ?????
No! 100% Scientology - 100% LRH - 100% KSW tech!

Last edited:

AnonKat

Crusader
http://www.holysmoke.org/cos/mcmaster.htm

John McMaster, a dedicated $cientologist in the 1960s, was proclaimed by founder L. Ron Hubbard to be the "world's first real Clear." He was a charismatic promoter and lecturer, and as a key aide to Hubbard contributed greatly to his early financial success. He was the chosen ambassador of $cientology, lending to it his personal image of competence, gentleness and love. Among his accomplishments for Hubbard was the creation of the Power Processes - Grade 7 on the $cientology grade chart. Hubbard promoted him to "Pope" in 1966, a title not to endure. And though Hubbard's income soared, McMaster received none of it.

Under Hubbard, McMaster had no real power. He slowly became disillusioned as he saw $cientology organizations turn authoritarian and brutally punitive, far different from how he had portrayed them. He witnessed the imprisonment of a terrified 4-year-old in the Sea Org's dark, filthy, rat- infested chain locker for the "Ethics offense" of chewing one of Hubbard's papers. Such imprisonment became a common form of staff punishment. "Overboarding" was instituted, with "out-ethics" staff being forcibly thrown into the ocean. McMaster was overboarded several times, the last time being left struggling in the water with a broken collarbone for 3 hours. According to McMaster, in some orgs with no chain locker or overboarding facilities, the offender's head is shoved into a toilet bowl, which is then flushed.

McMaster fell from grace in 1968 when he challenged Hubbard for chain-lockering a little deaf-mute girl for a week. He was subject to hard labor, sleep deprivation and other hardships. "Hubbard wanted to break me," he states. In 1969 McMaster resigned from $cientology, and was declared "suppressive" by Hubbard.

McMaster stated in an interview: "I was so excited about the function of auditing ($cientology counseling) that I was willing to overlook Hubbard's faults - . That was up to a point of course, the final point being my realization that his intentions were entirely self-serving. I saw that he was in it for the money and personal power, and his actual intentions were not as stated. The basic function of auditing is a wonderful thing, but Hubbard perverted it."

Sad to say, John McMaster, Clear #1, was interviewed 2 years before his death in a Manchester England transient hotel (flop house). In a tiny room filled with dead flowers, he told of being tormented and taunted by Hubbard for being gay. He died of cirrosis of the liver due to a long bout of alcoholism - ONE MORE $CIENTOLOGY "SUCCESS STORY."

References: A PIECE OF BLUE SKY by Jon Atack; L. RON HUBBARD: MESSIAH OR MADMAN? by Bent Corydon and L. Ron Hubbard Jr.

I had friends for dinner last week-end
(old sccientologists not practicing anymore that I enlightened with all true stuff I found here)

We discussed the ''true LRH'' aboeard the apollo VS the false ''great humanitarian'' LRH -
I told him stories about his cruelty I took here
and I felt inside me very much anger and disdain.

I did apologize to him for these very negative emotions I can't control - especially when I see the photograph wiht Hisself, puttin a hand on Anni's shoulder and looking at her with so much ''theta''...

Now I see this photograph - and it's even difficult :duh:

Am I alone to have such disdain that I can't get rid off ?????
I can't believe, that people on Apollo, didn't find anything wrong with him and his abusing behavior and child slavery :bigcry:
There is no explanation for me to understand this blindness!

It's a mindfuck cult
and
AS IT WAS A MINDFUCK CULT & LEADER THEN - no matter some said it was so great...yes...the small child lokk so happy and tetha tone 40! She migh be productive though in her small fake navy uniform!

Abuse are radical scientology ?????
No! 100% Scientology - 100% LRH - 100% KSW tech!