What's new

Still looking for my brother -Andrew Barton

ozzie

Patron with Honors
Figureed it was time to re announce my search for my younger brother Andrew.

Worked on the Freewinds for many years - apparently blew in 2006-2007. Have no idea what happened to him.

Australian born - probably still has an aussie passport. Heard rumours he was being a merchant marine. But only rumours.

Anyone have any info???

Parents want desparately to get a hold of him.

Hope someone knows something.

Thanks

Ozzie:missyou:

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
God that's sad. I really hope you find him. Have you tried a service called "Intelius"? You may be able to find him using that. I've had great luck with it finding people recently.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
God that's sad. I really hope you find him. Have you tried a service called "Intelius"? You may be able to find him using that. I've had great luck with it finding people recently.

Do they have a free version? Zabasearch is free and works very well. They are both US services, though, not worldwide.

Paul

ozzie

Patron with Honors
Andrew Barton - my bro

Thanks guys - tried all the US stuff - he is not listed on any of them. He is not a US citizen either and I don't even know if he had a green card.

I don't think he is in the US. Possibly australia, but I don't know.

I just want any info from anyone who may have known him - anyone recently from Freewinds etc.

I would be happy to just let my parents know that he is still alive.

Ozzie

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Just out of curiosity; you guys aren't related to Glenn Barton, former LAPD 'chaplain' are you?

Zinj

ozzie

Patron with Honors
Nope not related to either one guys.

My Bartons go way back early 1800s in Aussieland.

Well thanks anyways - keep ya eyes and ears peeled maybe one day you might hear something.

Ozzie:yes:

free1996

Patron with Honors
andrew

Were you two in PAC? You might want to get the police involved and the news,so Scientology will have to come up with data your family needs. When the "Freewinds" docked anywhere, did he leave? It is too strange. How long as it been?

8-8008

Patron with Honors
Try the USCIS ?? They may have some data on him if he is still in the US and still legally there. Or there must be a place you can contact who can give data like the office of "Vote registration" if he is an american now ?
I think the best is USCIS (US Citizenship and Immigration Service).

Good luck. I hope you will find him soon.

I will also check with some former SO member who are not on that site.

Div6

Crusader
Maybe post it the question on Marty's blog...they have some ex SO that were on the Freewinds there...

ozzie

Patron with Honors
Thanks Panda for bringing this up again. Was on the verge of doing so myself.

I wouldn't waste my time on Marty's blog - aint nothing there that I need or want from anyone on there.

Only news I have on my brother is my from dillusional sister still in the hole at Int - that he returned to Australia and is still involved in Scn - though she hasn't heard from him since he blew the Freewinds and that is now probably three or four years. The only other thing I heard is that he joined the Merchant Marines - who knows - I can't find him, neither can my parents.

Maybe one day he will read this site. I hope so!

Ozzie

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Maybe one day he will read this site. I hope so!

Hi Ozzie,
Wishing you good luck in tracking down your brother. If he is reading anything online there is no telling which site he spends time on.........I would suggest posting a message on other boards as well, including the XSO board run by Mick Wenlock. Also you could get a PI to help you. Some of them are pretty good at tracking people down.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
There are 169 andrew bartons in the us.
What does he look like ?

I don't know what he looks like but he's not in the USA, so those names would not be helpful in this matter.. He's Australian and blew from the Freewinds, and was last thought to be a Merchant Marine out at sea.