What's new

Scientology Stalker

AnonKat

Crusader
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2014/03/03/scientology-stalker/

Scientology Stalker
Posted on March 3, 2014 by martyrathbun09 | Leave a comment

The individual in the photograph below was hired by Scientology Inc. to stalk my wife not too long ago. I would appreciate it if folks would distribute this around interested forums asking that anyone who recognizes him to please provide me with the name and contact information for this individual, at [email protected]. Thank you.
Scientology Stalker. Identification requested.

Scientology Stalker. Identification requested.

The individual drives an old white Ford pickup truck (with red detail trim stripes) displaying the following decals:

IMG_1035

IMG_1031

IMG_1033

TG1

Angelic Poster
img_1037.jpg

Looks creepy. (click to enlarge)

Looks like one of those lovely Texas PIs. Neck chain and all.

His truck also sports one of those special decals that all black women just love to see on old trucks that follow them:

img_1035.jpg

AnonKat

Crusader
We really need this all across the boards, even iff you want to put Marty Rathbun in a place we will not speak off, Mosey or Monique needs to win this case,

Please be on board

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
We really need this all across the boards, even iff you want to put Marty Rathbun in a place we will not speak off, Mosey or Monique needs to win this case,

Please be on board

img_1037.jpg

I am in! Looks like a thug!

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
Heck, check the names of some of the trolls that
are constantly trying to hijack or hide threads and
posts on ESMB. Looks like he could be one of them.

I won't mention any names specifically. :whistling:

:biggrin:

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
. . .
Heck, check the names of some of the trolls that
are constantly trying to hijack or hide threads and
posts on ESMB. Looks like he could be one of them.

I won't mention any names specifically. :whistling:

:biggrin:

Also w/o using names I've frequently noticed that someone will post a particularly fascinating post that filets out Blubbard, DuM DuM and/or just inspires me to get busy on a reply and in only minutes I find their post just buried behind oft unrelated drivel posts, lame ass'd responses to the drivel posts and then the continuity of the thread is gone. I might as well not bother with the reply at that point because people bailed on the thread at the time when the drivel posts got all stacked up like a log jam. These are the people that I wonder about but I hate getting all paranoid because I really know that I don't really know so I'd never name their names.:unsure:

Lori

Cheryl E Love
I just read on FB that he has been ID'd! No details yet but I'm sure we will find out soon who this scumbag is.:thumbsup:

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Or just post his picture at local gas stations that sell really cheap beer and generic cigarettes, he's bound to frequent one of them.

That works...

I was in Tampa for back surgery in 2008, staying in a hotel on the causeway, near the Shriner's HQ, a man was hanging out in the lobby... I recognized his photo from a page put up years ago by Mike Krotz, and noted there was a Public PC on a table across from the main office in the entrance hall... So I made his picture the desktop wallpaper on the PC..

He left.

Last edited:

koki

Silver Meritorious Patron
but if he has a plate number, I bet it is easy to find who the guy is....even if it is rented, there are people who do that, and Marty is no stranger to that kind of game.... I just do net get it....why this drama... but I wish Monique all the best.

This is odd. I don't get why he has pictures up of the truck's decals but no shot of the truck itself. Obviously, unless the truck was missing it's plates, he could find the owner with a plate search through the DMV. He has a pretty good shot of the guy, but it's cropped pretty tightly. I wonder how much this is about actually finding the guy and how much it is about sending a message to OSA - you're violating the temp restraining order. The old "noisy investigation..."PL at work.

Mimsey