What's new

04/09/14 Austin Appeals Court Hearing regarding DM's Deposition Order

Lone Star

Crusader
Okay, I'm about to head out and pick up my fellow SP to do lunch and then mosey on over to the courthouse. (pun intended). My fellow SP is none other than Derek a.k.a. Adam7986. Hopefully he may post some things here himself. He's an outstanding note taker.

I wanted to go ahead and start this thread now. Again nothing can be posted during the hearing itself. I'm hoping that there will be a break at some point. If not then most likely I won't be able to post anything until 5 or so, Texas time.

Again as a help.....the hearing starts at 1:30.

2:30 east coast
11:30 west coast
7:30 UK
5:30 AM Thursday Emma-time

Everyone else figure it out....LOL...

Last edited:

Random guy

Patron with Honors
Thank you for keeping us posted, Lone Star! While keeping tabs is the most important to me, I can't help enjoying the though of Captain Miscavige's reaction to knowing this is playing out in the open. It's hard to fair game people when everyone knows the scores.

Good luck to Mr. Block who are in the fire today!

Anonycat

Crusader
I'm getting a bad gateway message trying to reach http://www.tonyortega.org

Is it just me?

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Apache/2.2.22 Server at tonyortega.org Port 80

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

not loading...

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
I'm getting a bad gateway message trying to reach http://www.tonyortega.org

Is it just me?

Internal Server Error

What? You guys didn't expect that? I believed is was a common rule that whenever something interesting happens, the most relevant servers would go down. :biggrin:

In fact I'm delighted that ESMB is still up and running.

Thanks Emma and ethercat. :thumbsup:

Lone Star

Crusader
What a beautiful courtroom! Snazy. Said hi to the DSA on the way in....sorta. Lol...

Jillian Schlesinger is here!

Last edited:

Lone Star

Crusader
Well i just posted on the wrong thread. The hearing is over. Mike Bennitt is interviewing Leslie and Ray and recording it.

Btw.....Leslie Hyman does read ESMB!

Last edited:

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
Did any of the appellate-panel judges* ask questions of either Wallace Jefferson or Leslie Hyman?
If so, did the questions seem to focus on any specific point(s)?

:clap::clap::clap: Extra-special thanks to LoneStar, Mr. Bennitt, and Adam7986 for your attendance @ today's hearing. :clap::clap::clap:

*Hon. David Puryear, Hon. Melissa Goodwin, and Hon. Scott Field.

JB (<---Wondering if my Valentine's Day candy stash will run out before we get a ruling from this hearing. Only 22 pieces of chocolate left, so they'd best rule within 11 days.)

Jump

Operating teatime
Internal Server Error

The site is up again.

From Tony:
"At issue today is Comal County Judge Dib Waldrip’s decision that Monique Rathbun should get to depose Miscavige for jurisdictional reasons (Miscavige is arguing that he shouldn’t be a party to the lawsuit because, he claims, he does no business in Texas and had nothing to do with Scientology’s surveillance of Monique and her husband Marty Rathbun over the last several years)."

More@:
http://tonyortega.org/2014/04/09/monique-rathbun-in-court-as-appeals-court-considers-proposed-david-miscavige-deposition/#more-14298

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Did I miss something? :confused2::confused2::confused2:

What happened today?

Hearing both sides, yeah, but what was said?