What's new

Battle Of Britain - 1974

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
I like the name, I don't want a real one.:no:
Yes, it's a strange name and the only reason I'm here on this forum at all. I was browsing the 'net a few days ago out of sheer boredom and came across this website. Next thing I know I'm reading about myself in one of his posts and decided to find out who he really was so I could get in touch and say hi. That's about all there is to it. I've seen the names of lots of people who I knew well back then mentioned in posts in this thread, and I've managed to upset one or two already.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I assume Dart doesn't want his real name used here for business reasons, like other posters. It's not that they are hiding from OSA or similar.

Paul

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Yes, it's a strange name and the only reason I'm here on this forum at all. I was browsing the 'net a few days ago out of sheer boredom and came across this website. Next thing I know I'm reading about myself in one of his posts and decided to find out who he really was so I could get in touch and say hi. That's about all there is to it. I've seen the names of lots of people who I knew well back then mentioned in posts in this thread, and I've managed to upset one or two already.

We have industrial strength toe caps here, don't worry.

It's taken a long time for you to google your own name then?