What's new

Sydney Org flounders

In a volunteer role that I do I just happened to get to know a lady who had just done the Comm Course at Sydney Org. She did the course as she was bursting to know more about the cult as had been curious for many years.

She talked about how the building had recently been re-opened. However the Org could not find her a twin to do the Comm Course with, so she ended up twinning the Supervisor. She said there were only about three other students around in the evening and I think these may have been Div IV students. She also said there were a number of staff around, but so odd as very few public on the scene and was told some of the staff may soon be re-allocated.

Also very surprised that there were a high percentage of staff from Taiwan and some of the few students also from Taiwan, and also lots of applauding and tone scale drilling to an almost empty class room. And yes, the oodles of phone calls and a trailer load of mail to follow.

A far cry from the booming Org in the 70s and 80s.

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
So the US imports Flag Staff from Eastern Europe, and Australia imports them from Taiwan?

If you ever get the chance, please let me know if Helen Chen was involved in recruiting or obtaining visas for those students. I have small bits and pieces of indirect evidence that she is not as independent as she claims, and I'd like to dig a little deeper in that direction.

Terril park

Sponsor
So the US imports Flag Staff from Eastern Europe, and Australia imports them from Taiwan?

If you ever get the chance, please let me know if Helen Chen was involved in recruiting or obtaining visas for those students. I have small bits and pieces of indirect evidence that she is not as independent as she claims, and I'd like to dig a little deeper in that direction.

Helen is someone I have never communicated with. We share the same auditor on L's,
Trey Lotz. She is definitely not with CO$.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
In a volunteer role that I do I just happened to get to know a lady who had just done the Comm Course at Sydney Org. She did the course as she was bursting to know more about the cult as had been curious for many years.

She talked about how the building had recently been re-opened. However the Org could not find her a twin to do the Comm Course with, so she ended up twinning the Supervisor. She said there were only about three other students around in the evening and I think these may have been Div IV students. She also said there were a number of staff around, but so odd as very few public on the scene and was told some of the staff may soon be re-allocated.

Also very surprised that there were a high percentage of staff from Taiwan and some of the few students also from Taiwan, and also lots of applauding and tone scale drilling to an almost empty class room. And yes, the oodles of phone calls and a trailer load of mail to follow.

A far cry from the booming Org in the 70s and 80s.

:roflmao:

It's either that or :bigcry:

Pathetic cult is pathetic - and it's only gonna get worse for the stupid Fanatics still on staff/lines in Sydney.:yes:

Taiwan has been supplying staff/public to keep the Sydney/Melbourne/AO afloat for a l-o-n-g time now - there are just so few locals willing to brave the front door these days due to how badly the cult's brand has been smashed here over the past 5 years.:thumbsup:

The latest efforts with "ANZAC" status are just the latest effort at suicide by stupidity.:duh:

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

Kin Key Hsu has been involved with some of the recruiting. Helen Chen I am not sure about.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Does anyone know who the OES (Org Exec Sec) Sydney is now?

I only know who the 2 EDs are - Vicki Diggins for Fdn. and Rosy Lemon for Day.

They've re-recruited a lot of old-timer Syd staff like Florence Rongo, Michael King, Lee Gilbert, Kim Fitzgerald (ex-SO) and a few others I've forgotten for now.

Vicki was the long-time OES for Syd F when Rosy was the ED for the same. I think just about all of the exec.s from those days now are out except for Lee. He's taking Sunday Services per the last promo I saw of him - they may have shunted him onto OES where he was briefly in 2000.

Why you ask?

exthetan

Patron
Is Rosy Lemon the same Rosy Vanderwall I knew from days past? Last I saw her in '82 she had terrible rotten teeth but she was still a nice person to talk to. I wonder if her mother is still alive.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Is Rosy Lemon the same Rosy Vanderwall I knew from days past? Last I saw her in '82 she had terrible rotten teeth but she was still a nice person to talk to. I wonder if her mother is still alive.

The same. Joy was still with us in 2009 when my wife saw her in a supermarket in Melbourne's eastern suburbs.

What movie did that quote come from?

Edit: I better just clarify: I just thought it looked like life imitating art.
No offence to anyone.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
They've re-recruited a lot of old-timer Syd staff like Florence Rongo, Michael King, Lee Gilbert, Kim Fitzgerald (ex-SO) and a few others I've forgotten for now.
Interesting. Last I heard, the COS was still strictly enforcing the rule that ex-SO could not join Class V staff. Or is that enforced only in the U.S.? :confused2:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Interesting. Last I heard, the COS was still strictly enforcing the rule that ex-SO could not join Class V staff. Or is that enforced only in the U.S.? :confused2:

They had a lot of trouble getting their "quota" of staff for the "Ideal Org" (joke) in Sydney - if you look at the photos of staff there are nowhere near as many as they were originally promoting they "needed."

IIRC, Kim wasn't the only ex-SO in the photos either - I guess they could put them in as FR, LRHC, FBO, D/FBO or whatever and get around it that way.

I don't really care actually - Sydney is dead anyway. The poor blind fools on staff are just prolonging the agony.

Osiris

Patron with Honors

Both Vicki & Rosy still there ........ wow, brings back memories :yes:

My Girlfriend spoke to Lee on the phone at Sydney org about 2009 .....

Nice to hear their names again .......

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
They had a lot of trouble getting their "quota" of staff for the "Ideal Org" (joke) in Sydney - if you look at the photos of staff there are nowhere near as many as they were originally promoting they "needed."

IIRC, Kim wasn't the only ex-SO in the photos either - I guess they could put them in as FR, LRHC, FBO, D/FBO or whatever and get around it that way.
That would make sense. That would mean that the rejoined the SO.

R2-45

Silver Meritorious Patron
Maybe the clams now are reduced to "mocking up" a full course room, and blammo! Tech is "in" and KSW is in full force. Not to mention clearing the planet and "putting ethics in."

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

Vicki was the long-time OES for Syd F when Rosy was the ED for the same. I think just about all of the exec.s from those days now are out except for Lee. He's taking Sunday Services per the last promo I saw of him - they may have shunted him onto OES where he was briefly in 2000.

Why you ask?

I heard Caron Jenkins was OES, so just wondering if that was true.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
I heard Caron Jenkins was OES, so just wondering if that was true.

Now THERE'S a name I remember well.

She was ED NN ANZO when my wife and I joined "NN Lower Mangrove" which was actually NN Sydney but, because NN Sydney had folded a few years earlier with $60 k of unpaid debts, a "re-branding" was considered necessary by Caron. Same outfit, same place, same everything but name.:omg:

She'd already declared bankruptcy twice by then, admitting to a good friend of mine that at least one of those was simply to not pay debts she owed.:confused2:

She left a note in my pigeon hole at NN telling me I was sacked one Friday, and that of course my wife, kids and I would have to go find a new place to live as well as get a new job. "Economics" was the reason.:angry:

Indeed - a few days later 2 new students appeared at NN and I of course couldn't be paid any of the wages that the other 4 staff got from splitting that up (we were illegally on proportionate pay) but Caron took a chunk as her "wage" because she was doing "work" for NN Lower Mangrove.":grouch:

She recruited an alcoholic who had been part-way through the program as the ED (despite firm NARCONON policy that no-one with a substance abuse history is to be recruited until after they have successfully completed the NN program) and kept her on there even 'tho this person was DRUNK on the property frequently.:duh:

Caron eventually resigned after my wife and I wrote copious KRs on her detailing her various schemes for self-enrichment - like putting the staffs' superannuation into a company that she was selling for, giving herself a nice additional pay packet. :puke:

Probably the pick of these was I found out later (when I went on as ED NN ANZO) that Caron had used NN money to pay for a parking fine because she'd gotten it on Thursday morning parked illegally outside the CLO, where she was doing stats with the CO ABLE ANZO. Per Caron, this was a "work expense.":yes:

If she's now the senior executive in Sydney org over the money Division, that gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling in my heart.:biggrin:

A match made in Heaven - except there's probably not much in the till that can go missing:roflmao:

Last edited:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'd just like to point out that flounders are predatory bottom feeders with strangely mutated eyes.

Not to mention that they start out as "normal" fish and swim like other fish do - until that wandering gaze turns into a fixed dedicated glare with both eyes together on the one side.:yes: