What's new

Nicole rescues her son from Scientology - New Idea

Jump

Operating teatime

This week's New Idea:
After 13 years of heartache, the actress' greatest wish is about to come true.

It appears Nicole Kidman will be able to reunite with her only son Connor Cruise, with reports he is quitting the Church of Scientology. It's been an incredible seven years since Nicole was seen with her son, but reports say Connor is looking at other spiritual paths, meaning Nic and her husband Keith Urban can finally play a greater part in his life.
["...finding his own independence' says an insider.] "His holiday in Morocco was part of that, he loves his dad and doesn't want to disappoint him, but he's a very open-minded type of boy that will be exploring all options."
Amy Scobee, former Sea Org member and author of Scientology: Abuse at the Top, says the prospect of Connor's defection from Scientology puts the Church in a difficult position.

Replete with side cover-pic of Nicole with text Reunited! Nicole rescues her son from Scientology.

Nothing really new, but its nice to see the double-page spread with pics of Captain David Miscavige and Kate Ceberano at her freedom medal ceremony thrown in as a bonus.

:thumbsup:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I guess that Connor doesn't appreciate that Scientology is our only hope for freedom in trillions of years and that his own father is instrumental in making this happen.:eyeroll:

Demented LRH

Patron Meritorious
I guess that Connor doesn't appreciate that Scientology is our only hope for freedom in trillions of years and that his own father is instrumental in making this happen.:eyeroll:
Apparently, he doesn’t appreciate that. As I heard, the brief stint in Sea Org made him realize that. On a positive side, Sea Org slavery, especially RPF made many people realize that Scientology is not for them.

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
Apparently, he doesn’t appreciate that. As I heard, the brief stint in Sea Org made him realize that. On a positive side, Sea Org slavery, especially RPF made many people realize that Scientology is not for them.

Would he have lived the full experience of the SO or a more protected version? I am pretty sure just having an external source of income would have made a huge difference day to day, but can't imagine it ever being a joyride.

Celeb influence didn't do Tommy Davies much good but Ann Archer isn't COB's bff mancrush-bromance.

Anyone know? What position did he hold? My inner gossip addict wants to know.

Intentionally Blank

Scientology Widow

Just replaying the Hubbardian role of childish disregard for the saving works of the snc parental unit.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
I don't know if people are mixing Connor up with Eddie Fischer, Isabel Cruise's (ex?) boyfriend...

I've never seen anything about Connor being in the Sea Org.

Ever.

I wouldn't be breaking open bottles of champagne about him being out of Scientology.

Or reuniting with his mother Nicole.

His father is the one who raised him.

Just because he's a teenager being a teenager, it doesn't mean anything.

JMO.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

This week's New Idea:

Replete with side cover-pic of Nicole with text Reunited! Nicole rescues her son from Scientology.

Nothing really new, but its nice to see the double-page spread with pics of Captain David Miscavige and Kate Ceberano at her freedom medal ceremony thrown in as a bonus.

:thumbsup:

I wonder if this is why we are seeing the Miranda Kerr article pop up? To counter the entheta?

If Connor is ever interviewed, I want the interviewer to find out if he ever had to salute his father and/or Miscavige's dog. If he saluted both, which did he have to salute first?

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I wonder if this is why we are seeing the Miranda Kerr article pop up? To counter the entheta?

If Connor is ever interviewed, I want the interviewer to find out if he ever had to salute his father and/or Miscavige's dog. If he saluted both, which did he have to salute first?

I suspect that only Miscavige and Cruise are the only ones senior in rank to the dogs, but this picture is making me question that:

Salute-the-Dog-gallery-copy.jpg

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

Connor was never in the Sea Org. You're confusing him with Eddie Frencher, one-time boyfriend of Bella Cruise, before her dad shipped her off to the UK to attend art school.