What's new

Rich's Conspiracy Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.

rich

Silver Meritorious Patron
Smurf, is groxt really Mark Dice , or are you just being sarcastic? It's hard to identify them by just the voice.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Re: DallasGoldDiggerBug - Ed Chairini's Chicanery

Actors, Smurf, Whoopi Goldberg, Dennis Rodman ,Richard Harrison, Michael Rooker, and Eddie Murphy all got their start in the Jonestown massacre hoax. Click and download the posters to see them clearly. These pics are taken from video. The videos are on Dallasgoldbugs youtube channel and other places on the web.

http://wellaware1.com/jonestown.shtml

Rich, do you have any other interests outside of all this purported actor fakery? What was your CO$ background? Any thoughts on $cientology to share?

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

Rich, do you have any other interests outside of all this purported actor fakery? What was your CO$ background? Any thoughts on $cientology to share?

"rich" aka Ed Chiarini has no Scientology background. He has posted his drivel on multiple blogs & sites & found ESMB to be a convenient site to troll.

vomit.gif

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

Blog-Graphic-TinFoil-HAT-400px.jpg

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Mark Shouldice aka Mark Dice has started a company "Dating Strategies".

Fictitious Business Names

Filing Number: 2012-032066
Business Name(s): DATING STRATEGIES WITH MARK DICE
Number Of Owners: 1
Owner(s): MARK SHOULDICE
Filing Date: 12/11/2012
Expiration Date: 12/11/2017
Business Conducted By: Individual

https://arcc.sdcounty.ca.gov/Pages/Fictitious.aspx

rich

Mark Shouldice aka Mark Dice has started a company "Dating Strategies".

Fictitious Business Names

Filing Number: 2012-032066
Business Name(s): DATING STRATEGIES WITH MARK DICE
Number Of Owners: 1
Owner(s): MARK SHOULDICE
Filing Date: 12/11/2012
Expiration Date: 12/11/2017
Business Conducted By: Individual

https://arcc.sdcounty.ca.gov/Pages/Fictitious.aspx

Well that's interesting. I still would like to see some comparison photos of the two of them. What is Groxt up to? Can you tell me any info on him?

rich

Private contact me if you want to know about me. My church background is that I was public for 13 yrs and moved around to quite a few orgs durring that time. I roomed with class 5 staff and occassionally did car repairs for sea org members. I was on the ship twice, first time in aruba I got in trouble for going there without a security clearance, 2nd time , in ensanada they were not all that glad to see me, but they did let me stay for the 2 nights I paid for.

Daggy ,you're not paying much attention or you would see that alot of celebrity center members are doing impersonations , and so, it has everything to do with scientology, although it is much bigger than scientology.

rich

I haven't found any good photo's of Groxt, have you? What are you basing his and Mark Dices identity on? Their voices?

rich

This is from Dallasgoldbug on facebook.

Now That's Some B * l l sh*t
November 8, 2014 at 12:05pm
How many historical events must I expose as fraudulent will it take before people begin to break the cyclical pattern of running to your tv to get your fill of bullshit, then taking that bullshit and spreading it around to others? While at the same time, others are also spreading the slightly different bullshit they got from their preferred bullshit propagation station. (Which means they think their bullshit is better than yours because it came from CNN and yours from FOX news). As you pass each other in the elevator on your lunch break, you pause to throw some bullshit at each other, just to see if your bullshit stick, then go about your way.

NEXT DAY Then you find out that all that bullshit you were passing to everyone wasn't really bullshit, but fake toy shop plastic bullshit made in china. You get embarrassed, but refuse to believe that bullshit you once thought was important was really that fake plastic bullshit, so you keep it in your closet just in case some unforeseen bullshit happens to be uncovered, and it fits your stored away bullshit proving to others that yours WAS real.

Others bought their bullshit, and choose to keep it in their shirt pocket just in case someone asked "Hey, did anyone hear what happened to that bullshit that went down yesterday?" They quickly pull out their handy dandy revised edition of the bullshit, and think they look special because their bullshit was actually published by an award winning bullshit artist.

They say things like, "I'm telling you that bullshit is not real, even the top bullshit artist says so look right here in this bullshit $15 scientific looking magazine."

This bullshit comes from the bull's mouth (uhhh or something like that) but it's the truth, and all that other bullshit is bullshit you should forget.

The following day... This is a FOX bullshit news report! You hear from the TV in the other room. ATTENTION! ATTENTION! We have a fresh load of breaking bullshit just in, you need to get to your TV, so you can re up with the latest unrelated bullshit that just happened last night...

Over and over you believe in the bullshit, then get the dirty rug pulled out from under you, embarrassing you. But yet you are so eager to do it all over again that you overlook where, and who, is creating that bullshit, and fail to understand it's coming from the same people every time.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
This is from Dallasgoldbug on facebook.

Now That's Some B * l l sh*t
November 8, 2014 at 12:05pm
How many historical events must I expose as fraudulent will it take before people begin to break the cyclical pattern of running to your tv to get your fill of bullshit, then taking that bullshit and spreading it around to others?

whack_zpsde24cf57.jpg

M

Moderator 3

This thread is now closed. I'm sure that concerned Members will understand why.

Status
Not open for further replies.