What's new

Did Hubbard have OCD?

I don't know about you, but I seem to be running across this more and more. People obsessing over tiny details. I keep having my customers "well, can we just tweak this? Adjust that? I changed my mind...(for the 6th time) "

I am getting frustrated over this fucking nit picking and inability to make a decision and stick to it.

Then it struck me how obsessive Hubbard was. I mean, Jesus H. Christ. Who writes thousands of words on how one should audit, be a staff member, how to clean a car with a turkey feather duster, on and on?

Take the F/N (please) How many times has it been redefined? Dianetics - there are what, 5 or 6 versions of it?

I guess it could be blamed on computers for the current spate of OCD - but Hubbard did that all on his own. he audited him self daily. God. Who has time for that level of introspection?

To some extent it was a self created trap - I guess he decided we were idiots who needed direction. Like Miscavage's I am the only one who can do it right - you aren't wearing your hats. So he kept writing and writing and writing and yapping on tapes. Gahhhh.

Mimsey

n-PERFECTIONIST-628x314.jpg

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson
Then it struck me how obsessive Hubbard was. I mean, Jesus H. Christ. Who writes thousands of words on how one should audit, be a staff member, how to clean a car with a turkey feather duster, on and on?
M. Borogrove, LRH wrote his words on rolls of paper.

toilet-paper-in-love-smiley-emoticon.gif