What's new

The Phoenix Lectures

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
LOL

I have a have a terrible habit I have utterly failed to break...I like you Commander B.

But, some of your opinions feel like they're straight outta "The Worst of Zap Comix"--being read by me just as a time-released crystal of LSD (from 1969) broke loose and entered my system.

Whenever I read some of your stuff about Scn/Hubbard, I have to prepare by going into a place that has plenty of walls nearby, so I can run myself on locationals. LOL

A lot of my opinions DO come out of Zap Comix!

You ever get around to reading Bizarre Sex Comix Hoaxie?

But as wild and playful as I might be, I am a straight arrow on duty. Forty three years a cabdriver. One night a passenger scratched his butt on a wire poking up in a worn back seat and that is the only physical injury of a customer.

I'm awful pleased with that.

There have been a few rather hairy moments out there where the rubber meets the road.

and...

ummmmm...

some of the things which have happened off duty...

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Great! Apparently, you are not aware that "Elron Elray" doesn't exist; is a figment of "Captain Bill's" warped imagination and is really, really stupid thing to believe in. Also, "Elron Elray" isn't Hubbard -- since Hubbard never made it to "OT" himself.

But do tell me, what kind of dress do you wear to talk to "Elron"? Can you post a photo?
black

photo is in OSA dead agent pack

right where I planted it as bait