What's new

FCDC

Spirit

just another son of God
Hi,
I was public at the DC org from 1989-1992 and I am wondering about some of my old friends that were staff and public. Are there any folks here that spent time there from the late 1980's to the present?

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Hi, and welcome, Spirit!

Member nic named Lori was an FCDC'er during recent years but I am not sure how far back. She can be located in the membership directory under the L category http://www.forum.exscn.net/memberlist.php

BTW, I am not sure how I missed seeing this thread but just came across it on a Google search looking for other FCDC related threads to post for a new member named mad cook. Maybe you could drop by there and post a hello to a fellow former FCDC'er :)

just out
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?p=1020944#post1020944

Spirit

just another son of God
Thank you, AnonyMarry. I will do that. Thanks for the welcome, but I have been here for a while.

AnonyMary

You're welcome. I realized you'd been around by your number of posts. However, I was unfamiliar with your postings so I felt like welcoming you, in case I failed to in the past :)

AnonyMary

Thank you. It's common for people here to evolve out of some of the emotions that existed then or even contributed to bringing them to join in the forum. It's all good. :thumbsup:

Hi,
I was public at the DC org from 1989-1992 and I am wondering about some of my old friends that were staff and public. Are there any folks here that spent time there from the late 1980's to the present?
I'm Frank Richardson. I was a skinny guy in his early 20s with curly hair who usually manned the phones in the evening.
Active: mid 1991 to late '92.
If you were public in the evenings or weekends we probably saw each other regularly. You can contact me about anything.

Spirit

just another son of God
Hi Frank,
It is amazing that I have not logged here in months. I login and get an alert to your message yesterday.
I was usually day org but I was there many evenings during that time period. I am sure we met. I would love to chat sometime.

I'm Frank Richardson. I was a skinny guy in his early 20s with curly hair who usually manned the phones in the evening.
Active: mid 1991 to late '92.
If you were public in the evenings or weekends we probably saw each other regularly. You can contact me about anything.

Hey, thanks for getting back to me. I'd love to chat!

Even though I left SCN a long time ago, I still have a nostalgia for that time. There were a lot of great people and frankly a lot of fun times. Unfortunately for the friendships I made there, I saw a side of Scientology that changed my mind about it.

I thought they would never accept me again, but I am in touch with a wonderful active Scientologist that I knew at the time. Did you know Elaine Naccash (Campion) and Gib Campion? She's Day Org and Gib was Foundation.

Spirit

just another son of God
Thanks for responding.
I miss the people and am nostalgic for those times also.
PM sent.

So you were public? Were you ever regged by John Walet or Tom Clapp? John's daughter Natalie would be about 17, I think. As for as I know, Tom and Liz never had kids.

Spirit

just another son of God
I was public, never on staff. I vaguely remember Tom. John was my first auditor. He became ED not much later, replacing his mother. I can't remember her name. Leona?

Last edited:
Yes, it was Leona! And Emily was John's wiie.

Now, what would you like to talk about? I know what happened in tte lives of some of the Day And FDN staff and auditors, for example.