What's new

Sparrow and Radio Paul - EPIC !

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
for real?

CLO EUS programs chief: "What the fuck is up with your crashing stats you DB's?"

DC ORG Flag Rep: "I can't get any of the targets met, there is some former staff member SP out front of the org with signs and telling the public the truth about Scientology and asking them to Google Lisa McPhearson and other abuses that Scientology commits."

CLO EUS programs chief: "Oh crap, freedom of speech and the right to assemble peacefully, God Damn America for the Constitution, You call the cops and create a PR scene out there that makes him go away."

DC ORG Flag Rep: "They already did that, now the cops are Googling the truth."

CLO EUS programs chief: "Make it go right, get those targets met now now now, Thursday is coming and you need those stats!"

BANG hang up!

Call back 1.3 minutes later, repeat cycle from beginning.
do this for hours.

Is it honestly that nuts? If I was the honcho of a class 5 org and that was the shit I was catching, which, of course, is "dev-t" in clamspeak, I would simply have the callers number blocked, sea ogre or not. Amazing that they haven't figured out that if someone is on the fone getting his ass chewed, he isn't being productive. Another possibility, just to deal with the sea ogre ... convince him that you WERE busy ... with some public gal under the desk doing her rendition of the Monica Lewinsky thing. Tell the sea ogre it's a trade out for her purification r/d. Constantly interrupt his shpeel about the stats with the appropriate or shall we say inappropriate noises.

I honestly don't understand for a minute how staffers can deal with all of that crap.

Pete

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
Is it honestly that nuts? If I was the honcho of a class 5 org and that was the shit I was catching, which, of course, is "dev-t" in clamspeak, I would simply have the callers number blocked, sea ogre or not. Amazing that they haven't figured out that if someone is on the fone getting his ass chewed, he isn't being productive. Another possibility, just to deal with the sea ogre ... convince him that you WERE busy ... with some public gal under the desk doing her rendition of the Monica Lewinsky thing. Tell the sea ogre it's a trade out for her purification r/d. Constantly interrupt his shpeel about the stats with the appropriate or shall we say inappropriate noises.

I honestly don't understand for a minute how staffers can deal with all of that crap.

Pete

Well, who knows now, I just remember them from 20 years ago on stat evolution day.

Joanie Gambino monotonous tonedly on the phone from 11am to after 2pm.

Joyce Bowen, rocking back and forth holding her arm up.

Tom Welch, calling for stats

John, the A-data aide, pestering for stats

Robert Radsliff calling for the stat transmission

and the rest of them on the phone doing a circle from one org to the next and then repeating the very same cycle over and over and over for hours never changing any of the information and dragging whomever off what they told them to do so they could tell them again to do it again.

Gadz that was worth videoing!!!!

It was exactly the same show every Thursday.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Well, who knows now, I just remember them from 20 years ago on stat evolution day.

and the rest of them on the phone doing a circle from one org to the next and then repeating the very same cycle over and over and over for hours never changing any of the information and dragging whomever off what they told them to do so they could tell them again to do it again.

Sounds Hellish - in every sense of the word . . . although a decent script writer could turn it into an hilarious sit-com: The Divine Comedy, maybe?

I don’t know if this is the right thread for the topic but Radio Paul was banned permanently from WWP. There was fault on both sides, RP posted a version of the goatsie, I won’t link to the actual image which is grossly offensive but here’s Wikipedia’s take on the goatsie without the image. An administrator felt that the image was Not Safe For Work which is true and deleted it. Unfortunately the admin didn’t explain clearly what was wrong, instead assumed that RP would understand NSFW, Radio Paul didn’t. RP posted it a second time and when it was deleted a second RP called the admin a Nazi, and lost the argument.

There was a long discussion about the ban, when I went to bed yesterday a consensus seemed to be developing that a ban was justified but many hoped the ban could later be lifted. Today the thread has been deleted so I don’t know what happened overnight, I don’t even know if RP is still banned. WWP claims to oppose Internet censorship.

TG1

Angelic Poster
I don’t know if this is the right thread for the topic but Radio Paul was banned permanently from WWP. There was fault on both sides, RP posted a version of the goatsie, I won’t link to the actual image which is grossly offensive but here’s Wikipedia’s take on the goatsie without the image. An administrator felt that the image was Not Safe For Work which is true and deleted it. Unfortunately the admin didn’t explain clearly what was wrong, instead assumed that RP would understand NSFW, Radio Paul didn’t. RP posted it a second time and when it was deleted a second RP called the admin a Nazi, and lost the argument.

There was a long discussion about the ban, when I went to bed yesterday a consensus seemed to be developing that a ban was justified but many hoped the ban could later be lifted. Today the thread has been deleted so I don’t know what happened overnight, I don’t even know if RP is still banned. WWP claims to oppose Internet censorship.

WWP thread re RP's ban has not been deleted. It has been domed. You're a WWP member, Proxima -- you can see it if you really want to.

Now, having assisted you in importing WWP drama to ESMB, I will STFU.

I wanted to go there and endure any offensive material but I have to state that I will not be offended by it and others from my community will not be offended by it. I can't agree to that especially as I don't know yet how offensive it's likely to be. Please can anyone tell me how this ended. Is Paul temporarily banned? Is he permabanned?

Jump

Operating teatime
Can anyone tell me which video this picture is from.
It's on of the 177. series

I want to quote what he just said.

4786053615_e47c73bd4a_o.jpg

He didn't seem to be formulating a logical argument.
What I heard him say is this:

"I haven't bothered to do the research."
"I don't care."
"I could dismiss what you represent, at the first level."
"If you knew anything about Scientology, you would know none of that is true."
"Your whole motivation has got to be questioned - you don't know anything about Scientology. But yet, you are out here arguing vociferously(?) and loudly, making no point."
"You know, the curiosity is that Scientology explains to me people like you."
"You have gone to the internet or whatever source and gotten whatever makes you happy."
"I am on source every day, and I do think for myself."
"Basically he said to handle anyone, who comes at us in a negative way, in any way we see fit. In any way we see fit. In any way we see fit to handle you."

"You're funny."
"You are stuck in time, my friend. Totally stuck in time."
"I have a meeting that starts in about 10 minutes, I want to make sure you guys don't run them away."
"People who are informed, just like that young man that was here, he is making a conclusion without thinking of causation."
"It's the practice and the application."

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
"I am on source every day, and I do think for myself."
"Basically he said to handle anyone, who comes at us in a negative way, in any way we see fit. In any way we see fit. In any way we see fit to handle you."

I think what he means here is this:

"Ron informed us about you Suppressives and gave us the OK to lie, cheat, steal from you, destroy you and/or your property. It sounds kind of harsh but it is the greatest good because you're getting in the way of us saving the universe. "

exseaorgclocmoflagetc

Patron with Honors

John, the A-data aide, pestering for stats

Robert Radsliff calling for the stat transmission

It was exactly the same show every Thursday.
I read on here thta Joyce passed away from cancer (she chain smoked) and Cindy Bowen is now the SO recruiter for St. Hill