What's new

Oh gross: Scientology Sea Org now saluting donors who give for ‘Ideal Orgs’

RSS Feed

RSS Feeder Bot
There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

Rod Keller has a great new report on just how wacky and desperate Scientology fundraising is becoming…

We’ve been following the progress of the Columbus, Ohio org to renovate their future Ideal Org home, and last week they held another fundraiser. We have an unusual level of detail on how everything happened.

[...]

Rod Keller has a[.......]

Continue reading...

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
They are not creating auditors.

They are not getting new public.

What else is DM going to do?

Expect DM to disappear with his stash of cash soon.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

This is just.......so.........wrong! LOL

SeaOrgSalute-e1534609754827.jpg

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT, let me count the ways:

[FAR LEFT SALUTER]: Never passed clay demon of how to salute. Either that or she is just starting to get a painful migraine beginning on her right eyelid. She is thinking about whether she can her old job back if she blows, as a part time cashier wearing a mouse costume at Chucky Cheese.

[MIDDLE SALUTER]: Um, no. Just--no. Fingers are all wobbly and out of alignment. Facial expression reveals she is off in distant thoughts about blowing so she can achieve her original goal before she signed a billion year contract 3 decades ago--when her dream was to one day work at Walmart as assistant manager at the Revlon cosmetics counter.

[FAR RIGHT SALUTER]: This guy is not actually trying to salute. He is out of present time and shielding his eyes in anticipation of the camera flash. He's thinking about how he can get his stats up by Thursday so he can take libs Friday night and stand in line all night to see the new Star Trek movie when it opens on Saturday.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

[FAR LEFT SALUTER]: Never passed clay demon of how to salute. Either that or she is just starting to get a painful migraine beginning on her right eyelid. She is thinking about whether she can her old job back if she blows, as a part time cashier wearing a mouse costume at Chucky Cheese.

[MIDDLE SALUTER]: Um, no. Just--no. Fingers are all wobbly and out of alignment. Facial expression reveals she is off in distant thoughts about blowing so she can achieve her original goal before she signed a billion year contract 3 decades ago--when her dream was to one day work at Walmart as assistant manager at the Revlon cosmetics counter.

[FAR RIGHT SALUTER]: This guy is not actually trying to salute. He is out of present time and shielding his eyes in anticipation of the camera flash. He's thinking about how he can get his stats up by Thursday so he can take libs Friday night and stand in line all night to see the new Star Trek movie when it opens on Saturday.
My first thought was: They no longer have any hot young CMO chicks to put on their ads?

They all look so tired and worn out from too many years of 18 hours days and rice and beans.

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

The positive aspect of all this is that maybe being forced to salute the public will rehab their cringe reflex? :D

triumph

Silver Meritorious Patron
Meat Bodies at the Daliy Beast

Inside Scientologist's bizarre plot to sell Bogus meat to the poor
by Tarpley Hitt 8-18-18

In the summer of 1973, Conrad Romo, a 19-year-old boy from L.A. whose Catholic upbringing had been derailed by books like Hermann Hesse’s Siddartha and John G. Neihardt’s Black Elk Speaks—anything that “spoke of more than just this world”—turned on the TV and watched an advertisement for a new religion called “Scientology.”
The ad was catchy–a tight one-minute clip with a jingle from ‘70s radiostar Edward Bear and the vague promise of deeper meaning. When a phone number flashed across the screen, Romo took note.
“I’m a sucker for a little ad,” Romo, now a grey-haired Buddhist with a goatee, told The Daily Beast. When he phoned the line to hear more, the boy spoke to a woman who called herself “Spanky.” Later, he would recognize her as Spanky Taylor, a spokesperson for Scientology’s publicity arm, Axioms Productions, and John Travolta’s personal “auditor”—jargon for a kind of counselor. But in the moment, he thought she seemed cool. “Spanky had a really sexy voice,” Romo said, laughing. “I was intrigued.”
Forty-five years later, Conrad Romo would point to that advertisement as the genesis of a 14-year devotion to the controversial religious group. In some ways, Romo’s story of Scientology resembles so many of the survivor tales told by ex-members: he got seduced, spent years of his life and thousands of dollars on Scientology, and then “woke up,” confused and lonely, sometime in the late 1980s.

more@link
https://www.thedailybeast.com/inside-scientologists-bizarre-plot-to-sell-bogus-meat-to-the-poor

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
I sold meat for Larry Wollersheim, and also pretzels for Greg Heet, the inventor of the eBow (vibrates the strings of a guitar so you don't pluck them). The meat sales were indeed done on food stamp day in the hood. Pretzel sales were great at the Rose Bowl and events like the Paramount street fair, but mostly I sat in a mall in Whittier where I met a Frenchman who claimed to have known LRH, and to have achieved the ability to read street signs from across town (remote viewing), and was studying for a PhD in psychology.

tesseract

Patron with Horrors
There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

Rod Keller has a great new report on just how wacky and desperate Scientology fundraising is becoming…

We’ve been following the progress of the Columbus, Ohio org to renovate their future Ideal Org home, and last week they held another fundraiser. We have an unusual level of detail on how everything happened.

[...]

Rod Keller has a[.......]

Continue reading...

Wow. What a silly, silly idea of Dave. Do you remember how, years ago, reports were trickling in, of Scientologists feeling pissed off when Tom Cruise, a celebrity, was receiving great "honors", while they were working their asses off for "the greater good", trying to save mankind?
This is going to piss off the "hard-working Scientologists", i.e. Sea Org, really soon.
I mean, good, more enturbulation and contraction for this detrimental organization...
:)

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
Are any of the whales, who frankly must have some nous by and large to have made the piles of money they're gifting to Scientology, going to start putting two and two together and wondering out loud what is happening to their donations and what they're being used for, if the tech side of the CofS has become effectively moribund? If so, you can expect some extremely expensive lawsuits to come Scientology's way in the next few years.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
As a long-time member of public myself I was never saluted by the Sea Org but I certainly had my share of commendations, applause and love-bombing for the money I had given. But I knew it meant nothing. After the following Thursday at 2pm they would be calling me a dilettante and worse if I didn't give even more.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
As a long-time member of public myself I was never saluted by the Sea Org but I certainly had my share of commendations, applause and love-bombing for the money I had given. But I knew it meant nothing. After the following Thursday at 2pm they would be calling me a dilettante and worse if I didn't give even more.
As a SO member, I can tell you the attitude inside Flag Bureaux towards public (at least back in the early 1980s) was of total contempt. If you weren't in the SO, then you were a dilettante.

It was understandable, when people are on rice and beans, to focus anger outside the group, rather than potentially blame their condition on the incompetence of their seniors.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
As a SO member, I can tell you the attitude inside Flag Bureaux towards public (at least back in the early 1980s) was of total contempt. If you weren't in the SO, then you were a dilettante.

It was understandable, when people are on rice and beans, to focus anger outside the group, rather than potentially blame their condition on the incompetence of their seniors.
I observed this also in the early 80s. As a Sea Org member it was a real eye opener how Flag Bureaux crew held other non-Flag SO crew, non-SO staff, Scientology public and wogs in contempt in that order.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
I observed this also in the early 80s. As a Sea Org member it was a real eye opener how Flag Bureaux crew held other non-Flag SO crew, non-SO staff, Scientology public and wogs in contempt in that order.
It stemmed all the way from the top. When I was at Flag, the CMO had us listen to an LRH lecture about the SO, where he talked down regular org staff. I don't recall the exact words, but I do recall LRH being very dismissive.

The apparent intent was to make us feel superior. With me (since I used to be Class IV org staff), the actual effect was to make me think "If this is what LRH has to say about Class IV org staff to us, I wonder what LRH says about US behind our backs, to the CMO?"

HelluvaHoax!

My first thought was: They no longer have any hot young CMO chicks to put on their ads?

They all look so tired and worn out from too many years of 18 hours days and rice and beans.
HellYeah, they are a painfully sad looking crew of planet clearers---

Probably because they are stressed out that homo sapiens on this planet does not realize that it is painful for them to reduce their size and power down to such a small size--in order to discuss mere planetary clearing-- when their attention is really on the much larger game of sector salvaging.

It's hard to imagine what "post" they are actually qualified for in the "wog world" (reality). I checked it on the e-meter and the largest read was on

"SEASONAL WALMART CLERK"
Part Time (4-8pm; Fri-Sunday)
October 15th - October 31st
Halloween Promotions Division
Costume Department
Consultation Unit
Advice I/C

This is something they are highly qualified for, having spent decades wearing nautical costumes with shiny, impressively festive-colored medals. Small children will be quite impressed by their extensive knowingness and certainty about which costumes have the most status.​

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

I sold meat for Larry Wollersheim, and also pretzels for Greg Heet, the inventor of the eBow (vibrates the strings of a guitar so you don't pluck them). The meat sales were indeed done on food stamp day in the hood. Pretzel sales were great at the Rose Bowl and events like the Paramount street fair, but mostly I sat in a mall in Whittier where I met a Frenchman who claimed to have known LRH, and to have achieved the ability to read street signs from across town (remote viewing), and was studying for a PhD in psychology.
After OT VI, I rehabilitated my own remote viewing ability and gave many public demonstrations of my newly acquired OT power.

My power (quite coincidentally) had to do with viewing street signs across town, but the miraculous power only turned on when city crews were REMOVING a street sign across town. I had 100% accuracy and every cynical naysayer was quite embarrassed when they went through the trouble of driving across town to verify my OT WIN and saw that the sign had, in fact, been removed.

SCIENTIFIC ODDITY: Approximately 2.5% of the audience members were suppressive and even after verifying with their own eyes that no street sign existed, they nattered and suppressively asked if I had any proof that there was ever a street sign there in the first place. As one might suspect, OTs such as myself do not engage in such nonsensical figure-figure and DevT.

Last edited:

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
From the very first time I saw this, on the big screen, I wondered -- WHERE WAS CHEWBACCA'S MEDAL?

Helena, advocating equal rights for all regardless of planet of origin
It looks like they also had an Honor Guard at the Columbus fund raiser. For about a year and a half, maybe longer, after the first Star Wars movie came out, the Throne Room theme music was played during Honor Guard presentation at all Sea Org events that I attended. The first 2 or 3 times it was a lot of fun but it became cringingly embarrassing after a while.