What's new

LRH Wisdom

RSS Feed

RSS Feeder Bot
There is a new post up at the Mike Rinder's Blog

LRH Wisdom

I wonder if these people ever READ the quotes they put out. “…this need for status and self-esteem evaporates in the presence of real knowledge…” If someone can point to a group of individuals that is more obsessed with status (to bestow “self-esteem”) than scientologists I would be very surprised. In scientology, status is everything.[.......]

Continue reading...

Reactions: Gib

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
the top way to have status in the church is to have a lot of money
but if you're a poor OT-something you might still impress that hot chick on the HQS course :)

Gib

Crusader
There is a new post up at the Mike Rinder's Blog

LRH Wisdom

I wonder if these people ever READ the quotes they put out. “…this need for status and self-esteem evaporates in the presence of real knowledge…” If someone can point to a group of individuals that is more obsessed with status (to bestow “self-esteem”) than scientologists I would be very surprised. In scientology, status is everything.[.......]

Continue reading...
I'm glad Mike made that post.

Everything in scientology and dianetics is status.

The status of dianetics is "clear", the status of scientology is OT.

Both clear and OT are but sublime. And hubbard used rhetoric to persuade as well.

sublime means excellence, grandeur, or beauty as to inspire great admiration or awe. ( Clear and OT).

rhetoric is the art of persuasion with it's sub components of logos, ethos and pathos.

To obtain status in dianetics and scientology means to obtain ethos, and one must go up the Bridge to Total Freedom, completing every status level of ARCX, grade 0, grade 1, grade 11 and so on.

Status in dianetics and scientology is but ethos. The two, sublime and rhetoric, intertwine, and can be confusing.

That is why it is hard to figure out the trap of dianetics and scientology of no clears or OT's.

The cult or culture of scientology is but going clear, and then OT, and then clearing the planet, all sublime.

DM entered in Ideal Orgs, LOL

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
LRH and wisdom are 2 words that can't be put together :eek:

edited

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
:D

Obviuously I made a mistake as it should have been written ''can't''

LRH and wisdom are 2 words that can't be put together :D (post edited)

Sorry about that! :cool:

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
:D

Obviuously I made a mistake as it should have been written ''can't''

LRH and wisdom are 2 words that can't be put together :D (post edited)

Sorry about that! :cool:
I'm so glad you cleared that up lotus, for a moment there I thought you'd gone over to the other side. :cool:

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
the top way to have status in the church is to have a lot of money
but if you're a poor OT-something you might still impress that hot chick on the HQS course :)
Yes, I'm sure you're absolutely right. When I was on staff I didn't have a pot to piss in but I'm ashamed to say that my Clear bracelet probably helped where getting in between the sheets with some foxy little academy student was concerned. :cool:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Yes, I'm sure you're absolutely right. When I was on staff I didn't have a pot to piss in but I'm ashamed to say that my Clear bracelet probably helped where getting in between the sheets with some foxy little academy student was concerned. :cool:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the lady-killer
:oops: