What's new

Volunteer Ministers gear up to exploit Hurricane Michael

This thread is to document the VM's exploitation of Hurricane Michael. If anyone has photos, texts, Twitter feeds, etc. of the CO$'s VM activities, please post them here.

As an aside, if the Crimewave of Scientology uses the "greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics", well, then couldn't they provide actual relief to the people affected by this disaster? I know it would violate the "Doctrine of Exchange", but wouldn't it be "the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics" to get new converts? Panama City, FL (and other places) will be rebuilt with insurance money or low-interest US Government loans, and the people will be spending again in a few years. A small core of sheeple could be "persuaded" or regged to put an ideal org there, yes?

But maybe the CO$ knows that their reputation is poison, and spending on those downstat wogs who "pulled in" this storm will never, ever get them a single "raw meat body" or "BIS" (bodies in the shop).

Any VM preparations or responses to Hurricane Michael yet?

beeeaaach

image of time
Hahahaha , the concept volunteer ministers is hilarious... like lets go to some topical area far far away that has been ravaged by a force of nature to give touch assists and nerve assists to people. In the name of scientology hahahaha hahah haa . Don't get me wrong, I am all for physical contact, massage and kindred spirits. I am not too sure that there is much common sense there... Whatever, let people do whatever they want to do.

Last edited:

triumph

Silver Meritorious Patron
Helicopter Ride...revolving around an air shot photo shoot

assembled for easy counting: 30 total
a gaggle of Clearwater Academy Students featuring the summer camp of hell ...
and camera crewz seen and not seen..

all the past group shots in Carolina were of small and a very young group overall.

they are Now in Panama City, Mirit shot several videos, with a company that does Helicopter tours..
Mirit ,,and her 12 yr old daughter and a VM camera guy or two...

her two Carolina's traveling companions Kirstie and Alex are headed back to Clearwater...

Nation of Islam Members are wearing VM yellow shirts..the shots I have seen are shot in NC

Last edited:
Okay, Tony Ortega has an article:

https://tonyortega.org/2018/10/21/s...f-comic-relief-in-one-disaster-after-another/

Apparently, the VMs did mobilize, but some went off to Sumter County, in the middle of the state, which was unaffected by the hurricane. Although, according to Scientologist Ryan Prescott, some actually did manage to find the affected area. So some people handed out hygiene kits and did touch assists, and probably had people fill out the Oxford Capacity test as well. Still, the VMs offer nothing like the real help that legitimate relief organizations give in a time of crisis.