What's new

Ron the Singer

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
If anyone here hasn't ever listened to L. Ron Hubbard sing "Thank you for listening", you can find it here:

What a wonderful singing voice he has. If you have a loved one in Scientology, whom you are trying to wake up without having them see you as an enemy of mankind, then one suggestion is to tell them how wonderful the "Road to Freedom" CD of Scientology music is. As you enthuse to them, you should tell them, with a confidential, sincere look in your eye, that it's simply a must that they hear "Thank you for listening". One day, they may themselves thank you for GETTING them to listen to this. Because it can jar a person into realising that uncle Ron was a Walter Mittie.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
If anyone here hasn't ever listened to L. Ron Hubbard sing "Thank you for listening", you can find it here:

<snip>
There were many criminal charges brought against Hubbard while he was still alive. Another one should have been the abuse of the Consumer Protection Act for describing this travesty as 'singing'.

Last edited:

guanoloco

As-Wased
An old favorite...

You simply don't seem to appreciate all that Ron has done for you!

When Ron was waging a decades-long one-man crime wave of espionage, break-ins, government infiltration, terrorism, planting false evidence, lying and conspiring to drive people into insanity or suicide-------that was just a pilot.

Ron was researching what does and does not work in order to tape the road to total freedom.

You and I have it easy, now that Ron did all that. We can simply read the tech like "Set a Good Example" and "Do Not Murder" and not have to live in a Bluebird trailer on the run from authorities.

(turns volume up to 11 on "Thank You For Listening" and sips cal mag)

Last edited:

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
There were many criminal charges that were brought against Hubbard while he was still alive. Another one should have been the abuse of the Consumer Protection Act for describing this travesty as 'singing'.
I dunno how the Golden Era crew involved with this production didn't get instantly declared for laughing. I don't think I could have stopped myself.

freethinker

Sponsor

What a wonderful singing voice he has. If you have a loved one in Scientology, whom you are trying to wake up without having them see you as an enemy of mankind, then one suggestion is to tell them how wonderful the "Road to Freedom" CD of Scientology music is. As you enthuse to them, you should tell them, with a confidential, sincere look in your eye, that it's simply a must that they hear "Thank you for listening". One day, they may themselves thank you for GETTING them to listen to this. Because it can jar a person into realising that uncle Ron was a Walter Mittie.
I would rather listen to the sound of someone stepping on a cats tail but that may just be me.

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Investigations into the varied frequency ranges that emit from homo novi has definitely concluded that such low notes are not emitted from said subjects backends unless situated in certain reverbatory enclosures often taking on dimensions of a bluebird motor home with it's windows firmly shuttered.

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
Oh! It was a bass note? I thought someone had farted.
It was probably Ron Miscavige, Sr., the suppressive bastard, trying to sabotage mankind's only hope. Good thing he was rooted out of the organisation. Did you hear his bum notes on the trumpet? [ETA: that was probably the fart that you thought you heard Strat. Bum note.] Almost ruined the whole tone of "Thank you for listening".

What font do I use for an ultra-resonant bass note?

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
It was probably Ron Miscavige, Sr., the suppressive bastard, trying to sabotage mankind's only hope. Good thing he was rooted out of the organisation. Did you hear his bum notes on the trumpet? [ETA: that was probably the fart that you thought you heard Strat. Bum note.] Almost ruined the whole tone of "Thank you for listening".

What font do I use for an ultra-resonant bass note?
I didn't hear the bum notes by the trumpeter, but I will pay closer attention next time I can bring myself to listen to that awful song.

guanoloco

As-Wased
The problem with you nattering DBs is that Ron is awesome and powerful and professional and something else all together great!

If you had flipped over your prized possession of the Power of Source album you'd've seen on the back jacket that Ron was a professional singer.

Back of Power of Source Album.JPG

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

I reported this post to the adminsitrators.
No such offensive and harming content should be posted in the public space...

:D

Can you imagine all the sycophants who were coerced to applaud his performance....instead of telling to GFH with a karaoke in his bedroom.

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron

Can you imagine all the sycophants who were coerced to applaud his performance....instead of telling to GFH with a karaoke in his bedroom.
LRH was a very stable genius who gave us the fundamental truths to Make The World Great Again:

"Although Mr. Hubbard never counted himself as a professional musician in the strictest sense, his musical accomplishments are by no means insignificant."

"The final L. Ron Hubbard album, The Road to Freedom, reflects Mr. Hubbard’s oft repeated maxim, “Music is indeed the Universal Language.” In this case, he employs it to convey fundamental truths contained in Scientology. In that respect, the work stands as religious music in Scientology style. Again, the album features performances by Scientologists from the entertainment industry. The Road to Freedom further features a vocal performance by Mr. Hubbard himself on a final song, very appropriately entitled “Thank You for Listening.” "

"Through verse and lyrics, L. Ron Hubbard communicates his personal view of the world as no other art form can. His works span the entirety of his life: his youth, the New York years—not to mention his greater journey to the ultimate heights of spiritual fulfillment."

My own verse is usually free verse. The freer the better.
—L. Ron Hubbard

[Verse 1]
Thank you for listening
I write just for you
But others hearing this may find
Things they would argue

[Verse 2]
I do not sing what I believe
I only give them fact
If they believe quite otherwise
It still will have impact

[Verse 3]
But truth is truth and if they then
Decide to live with lie
That’s their concern, not mine my friend
They’re free to fantasize

cakemaker

Patron Meritorious
If this "song" was played from speakers strung along our Southern border, there would be no need for a wall.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
If this "song" was played from speakers strung along our Southern border, there would be no need for a wall.
:laugh:

Seriously,

This post is my favorite for months!

:wine:

A few years ago, I read an article saying that some cities used classical music playing outside in streets inhabited bystreet gangs to get rid of them..and it worked.
It is likely that Mr Hubtard singer performance going on, an on and on, along the border, will soon make it a desertic environement..even plants will escape...(especially tomatoes..) :biggrin:
  • :yay:
Someone could forward this super wise and tremendous good idea to POTUS...

The_Fixer

Class Clown

Can you imagine all the sycophants who were coerced to applaud his performance....instead of telling to GFH with a karaoke in telegraph pole up his bedroom ass.
FIFY.

Sorry, it was as polite as I could make it.

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
His works span the entirety of his life: his youth, the New York years—not to mention his greater journey to the ultimate heights of spiritual fulfillment
The New York years? WTF years were those? When he was hiding out in Queens? LOL

Don't you just love the non-sequitur "not to mention..." Who wrote that shit Sherman? or was it Hubs hisself?

ETA: Oh.. THE NY years. The years when he was a writer and living in NY abandoning his wife and children while he hobnobbed and screwed as many skirts as he could find. Those NY years.