What's new

Heidi: Scientology proprietary info was secreted to Keith Raniere – at his request

triumph

Silver Meritorious Patron
Art-Voice
Heidi: Scientology proprietary info was secreted to Keith Raniere – at his request
January 17, 2019
[Editor’s note: I think it is extremely interesting and typical of Keith Raniere that he encouraged – even insisted – that Gina Hutchinson get her sister Heidi to get him Scientology material, which he later used in Nxivm. In short he stole from Scientology. Then a few years after he started Nxivm, he began his longstanding pattern of suing anyone who divulged his “proprietary information.” He began by suing Rick Ross, who ironically was a bitter enemy of Scientology. Here is Heidi’s story. It dates back to 1989, – 9 years before Raniere started Nxivm.]
By Heidi Hutchinson
In 1989, a then-devout member of Keith Alan Raniere’s small “harem” had a sister living in Los Angeles, who was the lead singer for a Scientology rock band that practiced after hours in the Scientology “Celebrity Center” in North Hollywood.
That sister was asked, begged by the KAR “harem” member to procure top secret Scientology course material for KAR.
That sister, in fact, took Scientology courses paid for by the band’s agent, a Scientologist, who convinced her Scientology was an easy road to stardom paved by Armando Anthony “Chick” Corea (a famous jazz pianist who took a liking to the sister), Priscilla and Lisa Presley, Tom Cruise, etc.., including the introductory “audit” whereby the “Sea Org” ranks of Scientology collect “collateral” or blackmail material much in the manner KAR did later.
After obtaining this material, passing it on to KAR, and breaking up with the band’s lead guitar player, that sister escaped from Scientology altogether, fortunately, but is still listed as a Scientology member from 1989 in member blacklists that can be found online.
Can anyone guess the names of the KAR “harem” member and sister who procured Scientology materials for KAR to model what would eventually become ESP/NX on?

more@link
https://artvoice.com/2019/01/17/hei...to-keith-raniere-at-his-request/#.XEIdns17ns0

triumph

Silver Meritorious Patron
Art Voice
additional article
Did Keith Raniere learn his strategies from Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard?
January 17, 2019
Artvoice

snippet
. Ron Hubbard was the founder of Scientology. After reading some of his quotes, I suspect Keith Raniere borrowed more than just terminology from Hubbard, but also his strategy for attacking attackers.
Here are a few quotes by L. Ron Hubbard on dealing with enemies.
“The purpose of the suit is to harass and discourage rather than to win. The law can be used very easily to harass, and enough harassment on somebody who is simply on the thin edge anyway, well knowing that he is not authorized, will generally be sufficient to cause his professional decease. If possible, of course, ruin him utterly.”
A Manual on the Dissemination of Material, 1955
“People attack Scientology, I never forget it, always even the score. People attack auditors, or staff, or organizations, or me. I never forget until the slate is clear.”
Manual Of Justice (1959).
“If attacked on some vulnerable point by anyone or anything or any organization, always find or manufacture enough threat against them to cause them to sue for peace.”
Dept. of Govt. Affairs (15 August 1960).
“A truly Suppressive Person or group has no rights of any kind and actions taken against them are not punishable.”
Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letter, 1 March 1965, HCO (Division 1) “Ethics, Suppressive Acts, Suppression of Scientology and Scientologists”

more@link
https://artvoice.com/2019/01/17/did...ientology-founder-l-ron-hubbard/#.XEIe8M17ns0