Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am naturally interested

There is nothing in there that is gibberish

It is result of contemplation and much invested in that
Yeah, it certainly is gibberish.
gibberish [jib-er-ish, gib-] noun
meaningless or unintelligible talk or writing.​

Either you are spouting unintelligible nonsense on purpose, or you haven't been taking your medicine lately. The signal just isn't getting through.

Let's see what I can do. Here's what the gibberish translator thinks you mean:
gibberish said:
Pers is Dominitive permanent quests that fear of Out-2D answers. As may becomes case no definion answers is is in that is Dominitive permanent anything past cases a watch arena of discovery is is how most Grades
My Personal O/W or controls that is how most case needed for your recovery is in that has note though Who Controllers in that is a recovery — the Controls that has no definitive permanent and variously Inter-claimed O/W is Dominion that is a watch are continuous Missed by Family Inter-c
How about that? Pretty accurate?

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
This is gibberish. There is no reason for you to post gibberish. Can you explain why you are doing this?
I can't tell you how relieved I am to hear you call it that. Earlier in the day, while I was struggling to make sense of some of this hogwash, others (I won't name them) responded as though they were answering totally lucid and comprehensible posts, and I became extremely concerned that I was (due to my advancing years) beginning to lose the plot - indeed, I PM'd a friend of mine and said pretty much the same thing.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I am naturally interested

There is nothing in there that is gibberish

It is result of contemplation and much invested in that
Per the definition of 'gibberish', whether or not your postings have any meaning to YOU is irrelevant.

If it is impossible for others to understand you then your postings absolutely are gibberish.

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
I can't tell you how relieved I am to hear you call it that. Earlier in the day, while I was struggling to make sense of some of this hogwash, others (I won't name them) responded as though they were answering totally lucid and comprehensible posts, and I became extremely concerned that I was (due to my advancing years) beginning to lose the plot - indeed, I PM'd a friend of mine and said pretty much the same thing.
I know. When people started responding as if it all made sense, I got a double confusion. "Wait, what?" Glad you felt the same way.

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
I know. When people started responding as if it all made sense, I got a double confusion. "Wait, what?" Glad you felt the same way.
If as a super intelligent but misunderstood child one were made to feel inferior by people far less intelligent, seething anger might cause one to talk like this. It comes under Grade 4 and XDN.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
When Cluster Real Estate schedules mandatory interview for 2-D Sec Checks we are focused on a basic-battle of Family 1-st contrasted to my Theta Type ~ we can construct an entire Cult on simple term Theta Type and keep a 5-Color Heidelberg busy at Hemit Base with UPS trucks running daily
Somebody's bot AI needs a reboot.

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
I'm sorry, but I need to go and lie down in a darkened room for a while, your posts are such hard work for someone as stupid as me trying to keep up. 'Emergent Gravity' eh? Jeez, you and Mimsey need to get acquainted.
Jordan is actually an AI experiment, hence the strange syntax. I thought AI was more advanced than this by now, but apparently not.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Psychologists are often consulted for depression. Problem is, if talking doesn't help, they have nothing for it. So they inevitably refer their patient to a psychiatrist who puts them on drugs. Then it's ring around the chemistry set for years... Followed by AA or some addiction counseling. I say stay away from psychologists, see a shaman for exorcisms and soul retrievals, try to get whole again.
Where did you took that ??? (Old $cientology hate for psychs???)
This is utterly false and wrong.

A shaman for exorcist...wow...tell me it's a joke !

In the event it's not a joke I warn the poster Michelle to realy on critical mind when reading post here too...

Psychology has nothing to do with auditing, dianetics, or $cientology. Within the last 50 years or so, It has become a real science relying on real effective techniques that have proven (decades of scientific studies) to give results, especially to reat those issues like depression, anxiety, addictions.. Psychologist don't prescribe medication. Only in severe case where the persone can't functions properly indaily activities they may suggest to consult either a physician or Psych..but they only refer severe case of psychhosis and things like that..otherwise they do theirown work with their clients and they are capable of helping in many situations.

Anyone leaving the cult and having been harmed may consider to see a psychologist who is practicing EMDR...EMDR thereapies can change a situation very quickly...although cognitive therapies are also very effective. Most of psychologists are among the best people we can find on this planet..very devoted, dedicated, trustful, granting a lot of respect..A competent therapist can truly help in re establishing self-confidence, self-esteem, a meaningful more happy life...they work by establishing goals to reach with their client..

The best one can do is to give a try...if after a few session there is no connection..find another one since the intimate trustful therapeutic relationship it the pillar of a successful therapy.

IFew years ago, I dicided to overcome my $cientology prejudice againspsyhs (psychologist) and decided to ask for help because of a severe post-traumatic stress issues...I was living in a daily nightmare..ANd I nver aver had any regret..the wonderful lovely lady how helped me has been so dedicated, gentle, and with her EMDR technique she could tremendously lessens the suffering...She has been put on my way as an angel..and with her I could understand how it takes courage to ask for help and face our suffering, go deep into the dark well to get better..Only strong being demand help...because it takes courage to face our issues . It's no weakness to consult - to the opposite it's maturity, wisdom and humbleness.

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I am an acid case so this allows me to review advanced material you others are not ready for
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

When you want to be the ESMB resident troll
you must at least, make an effort to be wiser and more subtil... :scratch:

Your posts may soon be discared by members if
it becomes too boring... :zombi::tobed::tobed:

Make an effort to entertain us..at least..:confused:

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Where did you took that ??? (Old $cientology hate for psychs???)
This is utterly false and wrong.

In the event it's not a joke I warn the poster Michelle to realy on critical mind when reading post here too...

Psychology has nothing to do with auditing, dianetics, or $cientology. Within the last 50 years or so, It has become a real science relying on real effective techniques that have proven (decades of scientific studies) to give results, especially to reat those issues like depression, anxiety, addictions.. Psychologist don't prescribe medication. Only in severe case where the persone can't functions properly indaily activities they may suggest to consult either a physician or Psych..but they only refer severe case of psychhosis and things like that..otherwise they do theirown work with their clients and they are capable of helping in many situations.

Anyone leaving the cult and having been harmed may consider to see a psychologist who is practicing EMDR...EMDR thereapies can change a situation very quickly...although cognitive therapies are also very effective. Most of psychologists are among the best people we can find on this planet..very devoted, dedicated, trustful, granting a lot of respect..A competent therapist can truly help in re establishing self-confidence, self-esteem, a meaningful more happy life...they work by establishing goals to reach with their client..

The best one can do is to give a try...if after a few session there is no connection..find another one since the intimate trustful therapeutic relationship it the pillar of a successful therapy.

IFew years ago, I dicided to overcome my $cientology prejudice againspsyhs (psychologist) and decided to ask for help because of a severe post-traumatic stress issues...I was living in a daily nightmare..ANd I nver aver had any regret..the wonderful lovely lady how helped me has been so dedicated, gentle, and with her EMDR technique she could tremendously lessens the suffering...She has been put on my way as an angel..and with her I could understand how it takes courage to ask for help and face our suffering, go deep into the dark well to get better..Only strong being demand help...because it takes courage to face our issues . It's no weakness to consult - to the opposite it's maturity, wisdom and humbleness.
There's now a new treatment for depression and PTSD, still in the experimental stage, but looks promising. Check this out:

Zap: How Electric Therapy Is Curing Navy SEALs of PTSD … And Could Remake Brain Science
https://www.defenseone.com/technolo...-remake-brain-science/154301/?oref=d-topstory

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Thank you my friend I'll give à look.

Actually i did lot of search for 2 years on the subject (ptsd -c\ptsd) and found some intetesting
Therapies that are very effective and know To provide relief quite fast:

1: EMDR (as previously mentionned)
Emdr reprocess the traumatic Event ( or memories or feelings) in order to allow the brain to properly "digest" the event and, thus or can nos become à souvenir properly registeted in the propre area.

2) Somatic experiencing
Allow the release of the frozen "fight-flight-freeze "
reaction in the body . This frozen uncompleted process tremendously impacting the neuro-biological and nervous systems, creating much suffering within the body and psyché; Somatic experience therapist will assist in healing such phenomanons.

3) Tapping
I recall a discussion with a fellow Esmber
(might possibly be you)
My therapist taught me to tap under the eye to release anxiety due to flashbacks..it does instant magic, especially when tapping all the points as shown in some youtube vids.
It did wonders as emergency tools for me.

Regardent depression, this last tool may be of help
to ease things and mental suffering , although or doesn't replace a therapy neither medication when necessary.

I am checking electric therapy right now!

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron

Actually i did lot of search for 2 years on the subject (ptsd -c\ptsd) and found some intetesting

1: EMDR (as previously mentionned)
Emdr reprocess the traumatic Event ( or memories or feelings) in order to allow the brain to properly "digest" the event and, thus or can nos become à souvenir properly registeted in the propre area.

2) Somatic experiencing
Allow the release of the frozen "fight-flight-freeze "
reaction in the body . This frozen uncompleted process tremendously impacting the neuro-biological and nervous systems, creating much suffering within the body and psyché; Somatic experience therapist will assist in healing such phenomanons.

3) Tapping
(might possibly be you)
My therapist taught me to tap under the eye to release anxiety due to flashbacks..it does instant magic, especially when tapping all the points as shown in some youtube vids.

Regardent depression, this last tool may be of help
to ease things and mental suffering , although or doesn't replace a therapy neither medication when necessary.

I am checking electric therapy right now!​
I had great success with plain old therapy.
But right now the best thing I've ever tried is guided meditation -- if you are fully aware in the present, you simply don't need anything else.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Yes Bill, you are right!

As buddhist practitioner, I too use mindfulness , actuelle each night and it's very helpful.

But for people struggling with trauma, severe anxiety and depression, it might be too difficult since the person may need a tool to ground and anchor oneself while lowering the level or suffering. For example, running might be easier at first.

Then, I think the mindfulness practice should be add to the toolbox and, ASAP, become the main practice to remain comfortable, stable while transforming the painful experience\time to a new path to self-realization!

(Only my humble opinion though)

Last edited:

TomKat

Patron Meritorious

Shamanism is a lot older than psychology, and more effective. An attached entity can cause depression. So can a missing soul fragment. A sweat lodge ceremony can be very effective. EMDR can provide relief. Drugs can also, but with unwanted side-effects. To each his own. Some people just need someone to talk to, in which case a psychologist is a solution, albeit expensive one.
All you trolls ready, set, GO!

EZ Linus

Cleared Tomato
I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt at first. I wanted to at least try to understand his ramblings before I started to ignore him fully. It wasn't easy! I saw that a lot of it had to do with the fact that he couldn't punctuate. Then I thought I could reason with him. Maybe he became this way because Scientology fucked up his brain and turned it into mush.

Now I don't think any of us can help him, and am annoyed that he's been derailing threads.

But yes, it's pretty much gibberish. What's sad is that he thinks his ramblings are so brilliant, they are beyond everyone else's comprehension.

EZ Linus

Cleared Tomato

3) Tapping
(might possibly be you)

You may also look into a thing called "havening." My therapist who does EMDR and is highly trained in all the techniques that support that particular therapy, recommends it. It's a lot like tapping, and has the same basis/foundation for why it works in people with PTSD.

EMDR didn't work for me, but a small bit of havening in stressful moments helps me at times.

As far as I know, EMDR gets great results for most people, and I may be the only one that takes issue with it. It's just not for everyone. It's not for me.

EZ Linus

Cleared Tomato
Shamanism is a lot older than psychology, and more effective. An attached entity can cause depression. So can a missing soul fragment. A sweat lodge ceremony can be very effective. EMDR can provide relief. Drugs can also, but with unwanted side-effects. To each his own. Some people just need someone to talk to, in which case a psychologist is a solution, albeit expensive one.
All you trolls ready, set, GO!
Just because something is older doesn't mean it's better. I can think of ancient practices and ideals that are ridiculous and should never be used. Stoning women to death for looking at another man other than their husbands is an old idea that's still used in some places. Sounds reasonable, right? Yet, blood letting seemed to go out of style. Sacrificing goats has too for the most part. Some people still think crystals will heal them, or think the way the stars are aligned predicts how their day will go.

Where is the evidence that shamanism is "more effective?"