What's new

New book of Technical Bulletins by the alleged returned Founder of Scientology L. Ron Hubbard

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson
Some of them will even do commercials for them like this fool did:
ringmailer-jpg.227916
Trust me. You never want a cop like that anywhere near any society you or anybody you care about or are associated with.

Remember:

The following excerpt is taken from Science of Survival, one of the core texts of Scientology:

The reasonable man quite ordinarily overlooks the fact that people from 2.0 down have no traffic with reason and cannot be reasoned with as one would reason with a 3.0. There are only two answers for the handling of people from 2.0 down on the tone scale, neither one of which has anything to do with reasoning with them or listening to their justification of their acts. The first is to raise them on the tone scale by un-enturbulating some of their theta by any one of the three valid processes. The other is to dispose of them quietly and without sorrow.........

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
Trust me. You never want a cop like that anywhere near any society you or anybody you care about or are associated with.

Remember:

The following excerpt is taken from Science of Survival, one of the core texts of Scientology:
He was and maybe still is working for and paid by a society of over 10 million people:

Benjamin Ring, L.A. Sheriff's Deputy, Appears in Mailer Endorsing Costly Scientology Services: Inquiry Underway

DENNIS ROMERO | AUGUST 2, 2011

An L.A. County Sheriff's deputy was under internal investigation this week after he appeared in uniform in a mailer for the Church of Scientology. He appeared to be encouraging members to buy spiritual services that can cost as much as $8,000 a pop.

The revelation comes from our sister publication, the Village Voice and its Editor-in-Chief Tony Ortega, who has been covering Scientology for years.

continues: https://www.laweekly.com/news/benja...scientology-services-inquiry-underway-2386002

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
All NewRon has to do to prove his identity is reveal some discreditable secrets from OldRon's PC folders.

He certainly has OldRon's trait of waffling on and on, having listened to lecture #0 above!

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
I can see how Trump might be a good prospect as a long term Scientologist, if not the next LRH.

1- He’s rich

2- He’s gullible

3- He’s self centered

4- He’s uneducated

5- He habitually lies to himself and others (Ron called that “creating your own universe”)

6- He desires unlimited power (delusional)

revicamc

Patron
So i see that New Ron's former name was Larry Craig. I wonder if he is related to the former senator from Idaho.........

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
I can see how Trump might be a good prospect as a long term Scientologist, if not the next LRH.

1- He’s rich

2- He’s gullible

3- He’s self centered

4- He’s uneducated

5- He habitually lies to himself and others (Ron called that “creating your own universe”)

6- He desires unlimited power (delusional)

Most certainly rich.
You got a problem with that?

Gullible?
The guy who was so bankrupt that he had bankers over the barrel and negotiated his way out of it, then went on to much $uccess from there. I'd say that was pretty hardcore.

Self centered?
In my opinion, most people who are successful financially, have a strong sense of self that might rub others the wrong way.

Uneducated? You're trippin.
A graduate of Wharton School of Business (Univ. of Pennsylvania) and New York Military Academy as far as formal education - along with decades of in the trenches experience in business.

Lies to himself?
Care to show proof of that? All I care about is he doesn't lie to me and the American people. He's doing exactly what he promised in his campaign.

Desires unlimited power?
Since I suspect from the flavor of your post you wouldn't really do any true research, I'll clue you in. Trump was ASKED to run for President by high ranking 'Constitution Friendly' members of the US Military. Online you can see many interviews with Trump over the past 40 years where he says he would not want to get into politics or run for P.O.T.U.S.

Trump delusional. How so?

You may or may not be delusional. But certainly low info. Maybe lazy?

Last edited:

tr8theta

I Love Kitties
Wow...so now this alleged re-incarnated "LRH" has supposedly "come back"??? Gee he beat out Jesus (am still waiting for HIS return) and did he see Elvis on the way? When and where did this "miracle" supposedly happen? Is he a man or a woman or perhaps transgender? (in keeping with the times) Now if memory serves me correctly when A Sea Org member dropped the body he or she was given an authorized leave of absence for I believe it was 18 or 20 years (?) ...so LRH dropped the bod 32 years ago, right (1986) Therefore he has been AWOL for 14 years which is a serious offense and warrants a Comm of Evidence, no? LOL
Will he approve of David Miscarriage's ( my intentional misspelling of his last name) reign of terror? Let's see where this "grand event of our times" goes.
Will Tommy Cruise go running into his arms? (and fall along the way- which is why I amended his name to Tom Bruise awhile back when he hurt himself doing his own stunt) Tell you one thing...just as in the TV show "To Tell The Truth" Will the real LRH please stand up! If he really IS back he sure has one hell of a mess to clean up. TR

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I was busy a year ago when this stuff first came out, so didn't look into it. I've got a bit more time these days.

See http://fzglobal.org/superpower.htm for my 2005 in-depth critique of some issues online called "Superpower".

I'm going out now, but I'll take a look at this guy's "Infinity" stuff. Heh.

EDIT: Well, I'm not going to pay anything for this stuff, and Kindle Unlimited sucks big time. The intro issue with uncapitalised distribution and "scientology" and "dianetics" at the outset is followed by an axiom that doesn't make sense -- allowing that a thetan can have quality and character, how can this equate to his whole-track experience? It's not exactly new that the total of how one acts in life builds one's character, good or bad, but character is not the same as actions. So without going any further I can see this is a waste of time.

Paul

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Here we go again:

Sooooooooooo much certainty! LOL

Does anyone happen to know of a company you can call to hire team of professional pie throwers to ambush this guy while he recording that horrible Hubbard impersonation.

Again, on the positive side of things, he gets a pass on the "mocking up total certainty" TR.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Here we go again:

He is trying to emulate LRH but seriously he fails miserably. He needs more coaching and acting courses as he doesn't master rhetoric as LRH did.

Sad for him since the voice was quite the same and he did a great amount of work in learning the subject.

Not the least, LRH would never record a video dressed with a cheap t-shirt and without a pro staging.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
He is trying to emulate LRH but seriously he fails miserably. He needs more coaching and acting courses as he doesn't master rhetoric as LRH did.

Sad for him since the voice was quite the same and he did a great amount of work in learning the subject.

Not the least, LRH would never record a video dressed with a cheap t-shirt and without a pro staging.
LOL

Yeah, but this is Ron 2.0.

The millennial messiah--the "grunge Ron".

PROBLEM: He's got way too many tells. Hubbard had plenty of tells too, but they were differently configured tells, hidden behind a thickly coated "serenity of guru-ness". This guy worked on a couple of the artifacts of Hubbard's persona (e.g. his infallible certainty and miraculous altitude from whence he speaks to the troubled species known as homo sapiens, with such sonorous condescension).

But this imposter trying to "duplicate" the imposter L. Ron Hubbard is like trying to read a 32nd photocopy of a photcopy where it's so grainy one can't even focus on the meaning of the blurred words. In other words he's "acting" certain. This is the way Scientologists are taught when they are drilling the Hubbard "ACTING TRs". Yes, that's what wanna-be Scn actors do, drill on Hubbard's "acting tech". Seriously. They use the tone scale and "mock up tone levels" in order to perfect their acting. Except, real actors don't mock up tone levels, they act.

This guy is "mocking up" Hubbard, but Hubbard was already a cheap mock-up of a "scientist" and "war hero" and "philosopher" and "doctor" and "nuclear physics".

The only interesting thing about this guy is the unstated "stats" of how many credulous morons are following him as "Source". He doesn't claim (yet) 10 million members of his Scientology Novus scam.

CONCLUSION: An imposter of an imposter. What does this freak do for money and can we please see video interviews of ANY of his followers being interviewed------that has got to be entirely hilarious to watch someone with total certainty about this guy's total certainty that he is the totally certain L. Ron Hubbard.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Yeah HHI totally agree with you on Ron, the Ron impostor of Ron the imposter :eek:

Although I love how you spotted his new style:
Ron the "grunge"

I was thinking to myself and wondering : " what would I ask to Ron the grunge, when I am lucky chance in attending his soon coming public lectures"
:scratch:

And then It popped up in my mind. :pixiedust:
I'd ask:

Hey Ron, tell us, for the benefit of your devoted followers, especially mine, how did you got rid of this bad masturbation habit???
:flasher::sorrow:

Veda

Sponsor
I think you guys are being terribly rude to the returned LRH. Someday the Bates Motel from where he's making these videos will be a recognized historic site and a shrine, and you'll all be sorry.

Seriously folks, one question is how much money has he swindled from the few people who have fallen for his act?

His name, before he changed it, was Justin Alan Craig, and he was born on 9 July 1987.

Looked but cannot find any mug shots, but they must exist.