What's new

Death threats and gaslighting from scientologists- you are not alone

Voodoo

Free Your Mind And Your Ass Will Follow
They also stopped providing money for my mother's cancer treatment and when she had a stroke and had to rely on machines to keep her alive, they refused to provide the money for the machines my mother needed to stay alive. And she died..

"Those scientologists only care about money. Your mom died because they wouldn't give anymore."
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold up there pardner. You say the Church of Scientology was paying for your mother's cancer treatments?

Now we know you're a fraud. The CofS never pays anyone unless it's by way of a court judgement or either a cash settlement of some sort.

Why are you lying like this? Are you looking for sympathy, or is it the BTs in your head?

Voodoo

You are right- scientology would never pay for my mother's medical treatment. We all know that. But they lied to my father and convinced him otherwise.

And my mother died and it broke my father's heart. Does the church of scientology care that they ruined my father? No, because like my father said, all they care about is money and harassing/gaslighting victims like me who stand up to their abuse.
You're changing your story. First you said the church stopped paying for your mom's cancer treatments, and now you're saying that they only promised to pay for them.

That's twice I've now caught you lying on this thread. Care to try for a third?

Karakorum

supressively reasonable
Well, either you are:

1. Confused and angry and paranoid about possible Scn attacks. In such case, get yourself a security cam and use your phone to record people who threaten you. One you have evidence, file a lawsuit. I don't consider it to be the likely option, but I'm giving you the benefit of doubt.

2. If you are a bored troll, you'd better do some researching before you try to pass yourself off as an ex-scn. :getalife:
The church has a pretty niche, hermetic culture so you won't find that an easy task.

3. If you are a provoc sent here on purpose to confuse people or cause chaos, then you already know you have failed.
Geez you guys really fell in terms of quality standards since I was there.
Feel free to send me an email to your supervisor. I can give him some decent pointers on how to bring you up to speed, back on the team and aboard for the big win. :clapping:

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I can't wait for the Dresden-style bombing!
It's the Nazi's!
Hitler!​
He caused that incendiary conflagration!​
It the Scientologists!​
Hubbard!​
He also caused a Wall of Fire!​
Don't you see?​
It's all the same!​
And it's all happening AGAIN on this thread!​
It's the Ex-Scientologists!​
They're just as bad as Hitler who gassed the Jews!​
You evil Ex-Scientologists are gaslighting the News! (newbie trolls)

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

You're changing your story. First you said the church stopped paying for your mom's cancer treatments, and now you're saying that they only promised to pay for them.

That's twice I've now caught you lying on this thread. Care to try for a third?
Yeah, I think he missed the clay demo of the word "acceptable".

As in acceptable truth.

Quality control on letting people attest to Standard TrollTech is at an all time low!

HelluvaHoax!

[snipped for brevity].... 3. If you are a provoc sent here on purpose to confuse people or cause chaos, then you already know you have failed. Geez you guys really fell in terms of quality standards since I was there. Feel free to send me an email to your supervisor. I can give him some decent pointers on how to bring you up to speed, back on the team and aboard for the big win.

Does this mean that Ann Margaret's Ron's not coming (back)?

Last edited:

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
If I am so boring...then why don't you try ignoring me? Or try getting a life?

:)
chickenthisisgreat.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

If the movie FULL METAL JACKET had a sequel and it was about people who troll ex-Scientology message boards. . .

The name of the movie would be FULL MENTAL JERKOFF and the banner
in the briefing room would be slightly alter-ised, in order to accurately
describe the elite "knowing how to know" Homo Trollis

hqdefault.jpg

[bcolor=#800000] FIRST TO "KNOW" - LAST TO BLOW [/bcolor]

PRO TIP: Upper level Scientologists are "able" to persist in the cult for many decades because they have successfully "risen above" the reactive impulse to blow. Thus, they are able to "hold their position" while 99% of all other Scientologists escape and criminally abandon their responsibility to salvage this sector of the universe. When they have thus proven their blinkless unwavering dedication to technology that never works, they are awarded with secret intergalactic missions that can only be carried out by an OT (Operating Troll). The trolls who remain in the cult the longest and with the highest stats (e.g. number of spun in, enturbulated, shattered and/or utterly destroyed critics) is celebrated with standing ovations and jumbo medallions at award ceremonies hosted by the IAS (International Association of Stragglers).

Last edited:

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson

If the movie FULL METAL JACKET had a sequel and it was about people who troll ex-Scientology message boards. . .

The name of the movie would be FULL MENTAL JERKOFF and the banner
in the briefing room would be slightly alter-ised, in order to accurately
describe the elite "knowing how to know" Homo Trollis

hqdefault.jpg

[bcolor=#800000] FIRST TO "KNOW" - LAST TO BLOW [/bcolor]

PRO TIP: Upper level Scientologists are "able" to persist in the cult for many decades because they have successfully "risen above" the reactive impulse to blow. Thus, they are able to "hold their position" while 99% of all other Scientologists escape and criminally abandon their responsibility to salvage this sector of the universe. When they have thus proven their blinkless unwavering dedication to technology that never works, they are awarded with secret intergalactic missions that can only be carried out by an OT (Operating Troll). The trolls who remain in the cult the longest and with the highest stats (e.g. number of spun in, enturbulated, shattered and/or utterly destroyed critics) is celebrated with standing ovations and jumbo medallions at award ceremonies hosted by the IAS (International Association of Stragglers).

Of course some clams just SCOHB.
It's a spiritual exercise.

Last edited:

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
You are gaslighting me. It doesn't work anymore.

Street Roots us a front group for scientology and they profit at everyone's expense. Street Roots uses their paper vendors to respond on private property, harass and stalk victims of scientology and anyone who questions them about being connected to scientology.
Here's the deal, @Jay Juno, you can believe whatever you want. You want to believe this crap, go for it. What you can't do is force others to agree with you. No one has to agree with you're beliefs. Attacking people here, as you have done, because they don't go along with your beliefs is not correct.

People here are not buying into your beliefs, live with it. Stop attacking people.

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
... the climate in America right now is similar to the climate that was in Germany during World War II. ...
Scary, but I do believe you're right. And the reverse is true -- the climate in Germany now is similar to the climate in the USA during World War 2.

Helena

Voodoo

Scary, but I do believe you're right. And the reverse is true -- the climate in Germany now is similar to the climate in the USA during World War 2.

Helena
Are you aware of what was happening in Germany during WWII? The second W in that acronym should give you a hint.

If you're referring to the pre-war years in Germany, they didn't look anything like the current US political climate, which is highly polarized between left and right. The late 1930s population of Germany was (by and large) in lockstep agreement with the Third Reich.

By the way, Mr Juno has left the building.

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Are you aware of what was happening in Germany during WWII? The second W in that acronym should give you a hint.

If you're referring to the pre-war years in Germany, they didn't look anything like the current US political climate, which is highly polarized between left and right. The late 1930s population of Germany was (by and large) in lockstep agreement with the Third Reich.

By the way, Mr Juno has left the building.
Where's the party gonna be?

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson
Where's the party gonna be?
Hellena Handbasket might have some space. We must ask her.

Hellena? You up for a raving party at your place with a bunch of rabid ex-clams?

It would be (I think) somewhere in Middle Europe.

But most of us partying ex-clams could easily travel there, right?

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Hellena Handbasket might have some space. We must ask her.

Hellena? You up for a raving party at your place with a bunch of rabid ex-clams?

It would be (I think) somewhere in Middle Europe.

But most of us partying ex-clams could easily travel there, right?
Sorry, but I'm going to have to go exterior for that one...
Now, where did I hide my weed...?

Last edited: