What's new

Scientology security kills man with sword

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty

Silver Meritorious Patron
comment to Ladybird

Have you guys looked at the crime scene photos and the location of the swords and the location of the body and the fact that the guy did not even close the door to his car and fell 2 feet away from his open door?
Have you read the conflicting accounts that he was known to security, not known to security, attacking the guards, attacking the public, not a scientologist, a long ago scientologist, a recent scientologist, did services at FLAG and CCInt back in 1990, trouble since 2005 (when he was last documented as a scientologist at AOSH) blah, blah blah...
I know and others know and we have all posted for years that all those surveillance cameras that the cult of scientology has all over the streets of LA and Hollywood are watched on a huge bank of live cameras monitered 24/7 by security personel. You are deluded to think a single "hired" armed guard acted on his own in this or any other case.
Can we please start showing some of the cult scripture and past Guardians office and OSA (Office of special Affairs) operations which they are acting on right now?
Why was Rick Moxon out there giving PR bits to the cops when he himself was Mario Majorskis "handler" back in 1993, and Mr. Kendrick Moxon was an unindicted co-conspirator in the "Snow White" case and was an ex-GO himself, and.....OMG...can't you people read????
Look up Michael Meisner or a host of others to see how scientology treats their members.
The MafiOSA is engaging in an Ofuscation PR Caper in an attempt to wash their hands of Mario Majorski's blood. It is interesting that death and destruction have gone hand in hand with Kendrick Moxon.

Unperfekt

Patron
If anyone has any information about Mario Majorski, or his odd behavior, rambling emails, etc., please contact me via PM.

Would it be in bad taste to dress up as a ninja outside Portland Org at a protest tomorrow?

Tim Skog

The only evidence that might resolve some of the uncertainty on this board about the shooting of Mario being warranted is the video tape. Witness accounts are generally unreliable as to what occurred and when.

Some who have posted feel that there are glaring out-points to this incident that require further investigation (Mario's OSA link, his body's proximity to the car, when exactly was he considered to be no longer an active member, etc.)

Others feel he was a nut job gone amok and the guard was justified in using deadly force.

Only the video will give clear proof of the guard's correctness in using deadly force.

The other questions about Mario's past with the cult will be difficult to get real answers to.

Is there a conspiracy by OSA or the cult to cover up and was there a conspiracy to set Mario up to get shot?

I doubt that we will ever know.

However, I ask what benefit falls to OSA or the cult to craft such a death?

Tim Skog

If anyone has any information about Mario Majorski, or his odd behavior, rambling emails, etc., please contact me via PM.

Would it be in bad taste to dress up as a ninja outside Portland Org at a protest tomorrow?

Maybe as a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle would be more acceptable.

Unperfekt

Patron

EUGENE, Ore. -- The Lane County man who was shot dead in Los Angeles Sunday as he wielded two samurai swords tried to take a six-inch long spike into the Lane County Courthouse in 2007, telling the security guard who stopped him, "Are you sure I can't just shove this through the judge's heart?"

The incident came at the end of a week in June 2007 where Mario Majorski, 48, made threats to "take down" a judge and tossed a self-authored pamphlet with a photograph of a gun on the cover at court employees, prompting courthouse staff to contact the sheriff's office.

The railroad spike is one of many run-ins with the law Majorski had leading up to Sunday, when he was shot once by a security guard as he tried to use the swords to attack guests Sunday at the Scientology Celebrity Centre in Hollywood.

Scientology officials confirmed Majorski was a former follower of the religion who had made at least a dozen previous threats.

Majorski called Eugene police in May 2007 claiming people in blue suits from the Church of Scientology were in his house, then failed to answer the phone when officers responded. Police found him face down and uncooperative, then took him to a local hospital, according to police records. Police were called when Majorski was later discharged and refused to leave the hospital.

The next month, Majorski caught the attention of courthouse staff after he made threatening remarks about a judge to a court employee and was possibly spotted digging in one of the planters outside the courthouse.

The situation culminated in a security guard finding a half pound, six-inch spike in Majorski's backpack as he attempted to pass through courthouse security. When confronted with the spike, Majorski told the guard, "Are you sure I can't just shove this through the judge's heart?"

Majorski later told the investigator who interviewed him that he had said something about sticking the spike through a judge's heart but said he was joking and that he meant "judges" in general, not a specific judge.

He was charged with stalking and unlawful use of a weapon. The latter charge was later dismissed.

In recent weeks, Majorski threatened a tow-truck driver and disrupted a Mormon church service in Florence, Ore. He was jailed Nov. 8 but released due to the county's ongoing shortage of jail beds for low-level offenders.

Ladybird

no one knows why he drove 350 miles to LA to attack CC guard/s

I have a pretty good clue why someone who was spiritually soul raped as well as financially, emotionally and phsycologically plundered and used by a cult for over 15 years might get a little bit pissed off.

It seems the new cult spin is that they were protecting "guests" rather than defending themselves. It also seems the story has changed from claiming Mario was a member "years ago" to admitting he was a recent member.

Scientology is and always was a great big huge and elaborate lie.

Smitty

comment to Ladybird

I have a pretty good clue why someone who was spiritually soul raped as well as financially, emotionally and phsycologically plundered and used by a cult for over 15 years might get a little bit pissed off.
It seems the new cult spin is that they were protecting "guests" rather than defending themselves. It also seems the story has changed from claiming Mario was a member "years ago" to admitting he was a recent member.
Scientology is and always was a great big huge and elaborate lie.

Exactly. They are conducting an obfuscation PR caper. Their story WILL vary because they ARE lying, but broadcasting different versions creates confusion, with the purpose of those who are confused dismissing the matter.
The solution to cut through this is to GET THE FACTS. The video needs to be released via public records request or suit. The public statements from the cofs are as valid as used toilet paper. We need facts.

Martini

Patron Meritorious
Exactly. They are conducting an obfuscation PR caper. Their story WILL vary because they ARE lying, but broadcasting different versions creates confusion, with the purpose of those who are confused dismissing the matter.
The solution to cut through this is to GET THE FACTS. The video needs to be released via public records request or suit. The public statements from the cofs are as valid as used toilet paper. We need facts.

What would it take to get his pc folder and ethics file? Not that they haven't already been shredded, but just curious...

Carmel

Crusader
Too many assumptions on data we are being fed.

no one knows why he drove 350 miles to LA to attack CC guard/s
We don't know that he drove all that way to attack the guards. Nor do we know that he actually attacked them or tried to. Yes, he had the swords, but why? To attack, or to defend himself in an effort to get past security? We don't know what his intent was, nor what he did (although we can assume he wasn't dealing with things in a rational manner)

What we do know is that the CofS have lied about and twisted facts about many of its exes and critics, and that these lies and twisted facts have been believed by the masses before. We also know that the CofS has sent many close to the edge, if not over it. Many sane rational people have been driven to doing things that they would not have done, had they not been subjected to the insidious and incessant operations of the CofS.

Way too early to write this guy off as a loon or psycho. Many a sane person has been known to have a psychotic break.

Fancy

Patron Meritorious
From the IFA chat list and permission by poster has been given so I am posting it here.

begin paste.

====================

Greetings all.

Since jotting down my thoughts at 5 AM this morning with little foreknowledge to the apparent wave of interest it seems to have had, there have been a couple outpoints that i have noted or been brought to my attention and i have made corrections accordingly.

The reason for the corrections other then the obvious (wrong data) is that several have asked if they could post this to other forums. My reply to all is certainly. If used pro survival and one thinks others could benefit, by all means.Please use the copy you find below and not the original posted this morning.

Go ahead and leave my name intact. I'm not bashful and feel that the more of us there are that can stand named in the open the more that should. just my thing i guess. I don't like the Ptsness that comes from feeling like one should hide or cower unnecessarily.

Thank you all for your interest. I hope that all found it enlightening. By data or perspective of the points made. ;)

Yours
Michael Charovano

******************************************* Revision **********
An epitaphic dissertation for our friend Mr. Majorski

Mario was a friend of mine for a time and some. Let me enlighten you all a little about the guy. Mario was brilliant. Not just an intelligent guy, but the kind of down right scary intelligence that most just gawk at. He is the guy that could and did, play six chess games at one time and win them all! Not only that but conduct a conversation on LRH lectures with a passion at the same time and never loose his train of thought on any of it.

On the subject of his bankruptcy, Yes, he probably did file. But then again so do the richest of the world do it every 7 to 13 years or so just on the matter of business protocol. It’s allowed by law so the lawyers use it to full advantage by argument and conjecture. I asked Mario about his real estate dealings once and he told me “Money is the easiest thing to make. You just have to get in the way a bit and it will come to you”. That struck me directly at the time of something LRH once said about just getting on the com lines of it. Mario never had any trouble with money. He wasted it and created it at will. How else does one think that he could come up with a $25000 red convertible rent a car at any given moment? In fact if I am not mistaken some time around 2005 Mario walked up to a homeless person and gave him all the money he had. Not in his pocket… BUT ALL OF IT! Were talking six digits here! Why? Because he could always make more and it did not matter to him.

Regarding Mario’s Tattoo’s, yes, he had lots. And, most of them symbols of ARC/KRC and other church related icons. He was a true lover of the tech and LRH! All in all he was much a pacifist as his base starting beliefs were of a Buddhist beginning. These were not run of the mill dime store art stuff. These were very well planned and thought out figures and symbols and done by some of the best in the industry. Now, some would think that gross or obnoxious. However, that is from YOUR point of view in YOUR universe. Watch careful for the symbols that you wear. Like your name and your clothes or the car you drive not to mention if you adorn facial hair or why in particular is it that you shave your legs especially if you know you have a medical appointment coming up.

Just before the first International Freezone event I had the privilege of spending a weekend with Mario in his home.

Being a painter for 25 years and an avid gardener myself, I could not help notice that when one would walk up the front of his house that all the trim work and windows where very, very aesthetically done in GOLD Even the ROOF itself! Again, a reflection of his Buddhist nature and his lack of bashfulness. Not a color that I would normally suggest to my clients. However, he made it work wonderfully! Not tacky in any respect nor something that would stand out in extreme contrast to the environment. I “a professional” was actually quite taken back by it. With the gardens and the trees and the light colors it was absolutely stunning.

When I arrived at his home in Eugene, Mario greeted me with the warmest and most sincere and respectful hospitality I have ever known. Obviously raised by good stock and well groomed by his parents. When I walked into his home it was immaculate. He lived alone at the time and yet the arrangement looked as if done by a well trained decorator. Every where one would look there was interesting articles of either history or culture. Definitely not what one would expect to see from a shorter tattooed out spoken philosophical rebel. Mario was an upstat both materialistically and educationally.

When shown to my room to sleep for the evening Mario apologizes for not having the guest room set up to his liking. Immediately pulling from the walk in closet a still in the packaging, brand new sheet and comforter set and then bashfully letting me assist him in stripping the bed of its’ obviously new and unused sheets and comforter to adorn it with the equally new and unused set. It’s all about being a guest in his home. Just what he did and the way he was. I slept as if I was wrapped in cotton that evening. Actually, I was. The most expensive and luxurious bedding one could hope for.

In the morning I woke and was greeted by Mario with a very healthy breakfast and gourmet coffees. He was a health nut. He would only eat things that he knew where good for the body and was very determined to shun away as best as possible from foods that where processed. We talked for some time and I could not help but notice his energy level and that he was accustomed to the early hours of the day that I was painfully not. Efficiently a “go getter” and a sign of one who uses time wisely.

Later that morning we headed out for the drive to the Freezone convention in Reno. Mario was not favored by driving so he was more then happy to allow me to do that for us while he did the navigation. By the way, it was in a brand new purple rental. I can’t think of the name at the moment but I will tell you that it was a joy to drive. And yes, the color was specifically requested by Mario and they accommodated by ordering one just for him. The fifty’s looking retro Chevy looking coop with the narrow nose and the high back wide rear end.

Mario and I had 10 hours or so to talk that day as we drove. He told me of his passion for the tech and all he had done in the church before his free thinking ability and observation of outpoints started to get him in trouble. About the only thing I could say at that time was a consideration of mine about his inability to compromise his reality and his outspokenness about it. Good for him although a little short on method. Yep, sounds like a lot of us, does it not? Only Mario lacking the churches ability to hold a hammer over ones head by finance or other vices, his passion or free on grade zero seemed to have made his mark on many a desk. Yes, if only each of us had the audacity to stand on such solid ground personally without fear of retribution. Then we would really get the tech freed.

About then Mario was purchasing and studying every thing he could get his hands on. He had been ousted from the church and had all the funds to have bought an LRH library 1000 times over. After that time I would receive e-mails from him about everything from the PDC series to the creation of human ability and the ACC’s. He was spending about 14 hours a day just in study and this went on for months. Knowing Mario’s mental capacity and his passion and power for doing things I cannot even fathom the amount of data that he could assimilate just in one sitting. He was in all actuality by any standard a raving genius! And this is where we start getting into a bit of trouble…

Mario “stopped in” to see us a few years later and it was very apparent by some of his ideas that he had fallen well off his rocker by then. This was about 2004 or 05. He talked well of “off planet” and “Other determinisms and controllers” and even a bit of whales monitoring us and reporting to some other higher powers. He did this with the wild look of paranoia in his eyes and honest fear in his words. And, that he was planning to do something about it. It broke my heart to listen to him talk. He had the passion of a leader and a saint, yet the ideas of a mad man.

I don’t know much about Mario’s church processing other then the later items. It is obvious to any that he was a natural or past life clear to say the least. He was just all there! This had also been confirmed by tech terminals as an invitation to the Solo course for the OT levels had been made. So, let’s take a look at this. We have a very aware and dedicated thetan with an over abundant passion for helping others and a zealousness for the tech with an “all in” approach to the third and fourth dynamic. So much that he took it upon himself to take a university Psych professor to trial with no church backing what so ever.

Considering he had his OT III case flaming in his face from reading all that he should not have at the point of clear and not moving on the bridge. And having an L rundown in the Non-interference zone alone would make it understood that the L rundown was not done standardly and his case was very poorly handled. Can we say NON INTERFERENCE ZONE! HOW ABOUT KSW? In fact I would go as far as to say that he was C/S’ed by the registrar as so many have had done in the past.

So, Mario being totally unaware of the consequences and the church with all there money wisdom did a very poor job of doing anything else then taking his money. Mario’s only crime at that point was trusting the tech terminals of the church and being head strong in his approach afterwards. I had talked to Mario about his wins on the L’s and he said that it gave him a huge amount of personal power. That power with a flaming OT III case to me was obviously in my opinion the creation of a freight train of heroic power and no one at the wheel. He should have never had that L. He should have been routed through OT III as LRH stated so many times.

So what happened next? Mario joined the Freezone, put everything he had into what ever path he could conceive possible right down to studying intently the basics, advanced lectures and even the confidential upper level materials. Then finally settling with the axioms and logics and rewriting them for us all, to clear up the apparent errors that Ron had made originally. Yes, I’m sorry you heard that right. (Paraphrasing…) “The only reason one would want to re-event the tech again is because they did not understand it in the first place” So what was Mario’s MU? I can’t for the life of me even begin to think that it was in what he read. He was way to smart for that. It was his case that squirreled it up for him and his extreme intelligence that sent him “researching” because standard tech was not used. The churches “solution” years before was to declare him instead of handling him. That is why Mario lost his mind and what would become his inevitable spiraling insanely inward, no longer having the ability of differentiation in similarity and differences of all that he read and the “sources” of some of his ideas. Including and not limited to some of the hell bent whacko theories that the internet has to offer regarding off planet and the whole track. Many have received his “Tech posts” and forum post over the years and well understand what I’m referring to. Nothing more here needs to be said of it.

Mario was a freight train that any one of us would envy in strength speed and ability. He just had no idea that the track he was on had been and was currently being sabotaged and he would never find out before its end.

So, most of us know what it is like to be in the church. And, what it is like to be brainwashed into thinking that we can’t talk to the “bad people” as they will corrupt our minds and bring on a well deserved banishment from our eternity. A fate far worse then not getting let into heaven as we can’t even talk to our families whilst we are here. And, that the only source one can trust is what the “mother church” tells us is the truth. Ask any X sea org now out and looking back about there dedication and degradation before awakening and what there view is today. IT COULD HAVE HAPPENED TO ANY OF US and most of us are lucky that it did not. For the others of US, they are still in the church and we should be well ready with open arms and understanding for when they depart. To assure that there is a way for them and a prize for there work and dedication that the church will never provide. I know it’s kind of a non seductive segway of thoughts but it ties in if you look at it in the big picture.

So, am I condoning Mario’s behavior? No, not at all. Lets face it. Poor Ole Mario went Don Quixote on us. He lost his mind and took swords to swing at windmill dragons and one of them shot him. That’s the long and short of it. I do not believe however that Mario would have actually hurt any one. Not unless “they” got a hold of him and had him on Psych drugs, which possibility is not out of the question.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Quixote#Plot_summary

With what I knew of Mario, his history and his remarkable courage, talent and beingness that he possessed to make a stand outspokenly for what he believed in, I think it well apparent that it could have occurred to any of us and a grand amount of greatness is in order by all. His mental demise as well as his physical is one of the greatest waists of potential and ability I have ever witnessed.

Our dear friend Mario is not just one that went nuts. That’s a given. Mario is one that fought an unstated war on the frontier that we all face and wound up as great a casualty as all the others unknown by name. And if you don’t believe this is a war by danger of attack and other threats to your lives in some way. Ask yourself why is it that you don’t use your real name on the listings? Things have become dangerous though appear to be getting better now that we have the Freezone and the church is no longer as vigilant. Just ask anyone 10 years from now (Or much more at the current rate) that is getting set up for the churches new super power process. Mario just met his a bit early. And for us… We met ours apparently as well at least once. After all… We are here!

I had in no terms or desire to make any one wrong in this. Nor was it written in malice or tone below strong interest. The point is purely to exteriorize from perspective and momentary identity and look from above all the noise to gain truth and awareness and cut a bit off the waging tongues of no data. I may not be correct in all my facts and it does not matter as it is all my opinion. From my own vested view and interest. Just take it for what it’s worth and think about what it gives you.

Be aware my friends. Care is in order of what we do. We alone are responsible for our case.

And left for everyone else, there is GREATNESS.

Good roads and fair weather dear Mario. May the wind be always at your back and the sun in your face.

With much affection and admiration.

Sincerely written
Michael Charovano OT VII

================

End paste

Barb

Tim Skog

Thank you for a beautifully dedicated post about Mario. Thank you for putting some reality into his person. Too often, the media image is a shallow and highly incomplete portrait of the person.

I am sorry for your loss.

Last edited:

Fancy

Patron Meritorious
Welcome.

I read it much earlier today but I felt not ok to post till he put up the corrected verson and put the ok out then I posted it.

He wants it used for good and that is why I posted it. I hate evil and bad things happening.

Barb

Carmel

Crusader
Thanks for writing it Michael, and to Barb for posting it. I'm pleased to have the data, but so sad to hear the story.

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes thanks for that. It's good to see who the guy really was. But for a person who grew up around mental illness, I see the tragedy as the illness itself. And if you think these things are easy to handle with meds, look again. Many of the people who have committed some of the most revolting crimes in recent years have been on them. And this is not a CCHR endorsed rant. My point is that there is nothing simple about mental illness. Either of it's cause or it's cure. So we can all speculate about what caused this guy to flip but it would remain speculation. What caused the Columbine killers to flip? When I was in, it was all the psychs. Now it's somebody else. Some are able to take the most excruciating experiences and stay sane and level headed. Some "lose it" with much less.

Status
Not open for further replies.