What's new

Looking for Alanzo :)

KathyGold

Patron
hey allan, how's it going?

anyhoo, are you in touch with vickie? if so, have her email me.

oh and i had to take a journey to figure out what the hell happened to me, you know what happened to lisa mcpherson, happened to me, except i didn't die, nope they just holed me up in my home and video taped me naked which rtc has the tape btw.

anyway, if you get bored feel free to view my blog etc to get the scoop at:
http://www.myspace.com/kathygold
http://www.myspace.com/free_citizen

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
First, Kathy, welcome to the board. I went over and read your blog. Wow! A lot of hurt there. I hope you are recovering.

Mystic

Crusader
Alanzo! Reply to the nice lady or ....

Hi Kathy, welcome to ESMB. Alanzo is around somewhere or another and I'm sure he'll find your posting.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Hi Kathy!!!

I PMed you.

You invoked my name. It's like inviting a vampire in to your house.

You have to tell your story here now.

Welcome to ESMB!!!

Mystic

Crusader
See, he showed up. He responds well to invocation.

(I couldn't say these tongue-in-cheek things about Alanzo if I didn't love 'im like a brother.)

Good twin

Floater
I came over here to meet Alanzo's new girlfriend. This is so cool. Did he know she was out? Has she told any of her story yet? What size jeans does she wear? Does she even really know him?

Tell her I said "Hi" :wave: and Welcome to ESMB :welcome:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
hey allan, how's it going?

anyhoo, are you in touch with vickie? if so, have her email me.

oh and i had to take a journey to figure out what the hell happened to me, you know what happened to lisa mcpherson, happened to me, except i didn't die, nope they just holed me up in my home and video taped me naked which rtc has the tape btw.

anyway, if you get bored feel free to view my blog etc to get the scoop at:
http://www.myspace.com/kathygold
http://www.myspace.com/free_citizen

:omg: Kathy!

'medical psych reports from 1998 - i was beaten up and induced into a type 3 sit by jon mackinder and watched by my then church, scientology'
l_9e41ced80da2404d8b8c5db130129067.jpg

It disturbed me to read what happened with RTC and Jon. Terrible. So glad you are free!
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=58144836&blogId=533467699

You should get in contact with Silvia Kusada here, as she was also beaten by a loved one who was then protected by the church.
She would appreciate someone who has been through a similar traumatic experience. Just look for her name under Community heading here above , then look for her under S for Sylvia Kusada.

Best wishes,

Mary McConnell

KathyGold

Patron
hey Al,

i don't pm but for those of you who love a good investigation and can handle the truth, feel free to roll back my blogs all the way from start to finish.

to tell my story here, here is the quick version cause well i'm bored telling the story over and over again.

we had a fight, a knock down drag out, he's 6'3 and i'm 5'2 and it wasn't pretty. i went down to cc where i was on lines at and into ethics, i took full responsiblity for what happened in the fight, mackinder took none. i was waiting for him to take responsiblity for me. wrong move on my part actually (wow, just had another cog about minimizing your strength and power-code of honor and why the comm cycle really works) anyway that never really happened, and i was to go into the sea org, gavin potter was recruiting both of us to release ot9 and ot10 and i had a bad dream (aka a restim from a past life where i was killed and implanted) and i woke up and ran to cc int for help there i was turned away and they 8-ced me home only to be watched by jon mackinder. while he was watching me, he kept cutting my comm and wouldn't let me leave, and it introverted me so much to the point that i saw my whole track 2d in front of me, which is lrh, jett. i kept trying to leave, him and this other woman who worked for julie snyder kept me in my house, and my retim got induced into a type 3 meltdown where i was dieing over and over and over again. rtc sent people in there, dan stradford was there ( a pedafile down the wholetrack btw) kept telling me to sit down or i would lose my bridge. and maureen bolstead taped the whole thing. i was naked cause i took my close off. mackinder was there the whole time enturbulating me, and i passed through the wall of fire in my own home and i was going in and out of conscienceness so that would be what ot5, i tried to stay in pt as much as i could but the people that were around me were the ones that did me in. they just kept forcing me back into my house, i even ran out the night before and susan from dr. shields office was on the phone, mackinder just kept lieing i asked him, who is this woman you are on the phone with? he cut my comm and puttng me back into the house, i had to comply for these stupid people. this happened in a course of 3-4 days and my neighbors called the police and took me away in a police car to the hospital and then in the psych ward, and i told all the psychs i was a scientologist and another sea org member heard me and came out, his name was bruce and i told him to stop taking drugs and i gave him a locational in the psych hospital and brought him into present time. dan stradford came and picked me up, i told him about bruce and he said, we know, i'm here for you, not him. they never applied tech not even the pts/sp course. where it specfically states, retim, take the person out to woods a new environment and audit them. i kept asking for that, but they didn't listen and i had money on account. these people refuse to apply tech. allan knows cause i pulled allan in to go find out what the hell happened.

anyhoo, i was really upset cause they lied to me and told me i could go back onlines at cc int, in 3 months and then i got a letter from dan stradford basically blowing me off and they put a pts/sp declare on me while i was in the psych hospital, they lied and blew me off. and then i introverted and couldn't understand what i did that was so bad that i pulled this in. well, i figured it out, these are the wholetrack sps that separated everyone from their 2d and they continue to dramatize and well, i'm not waiting for ot15 to get released, i'm going to crack my implants/my case and go to target 2 and play spy games and then off to target 3 and so on. i hate this middle class pts drama ot 3 shit.

oh and miscaviage aka madison is never going to release ot9 and ot10 etc. these people care more about pr than a persons life. they were more worried at cc int about cob's pr than actually applying tech. and nobody at cc int thought that a guy that is 6'3 and i'm 5'2 is an outpoint. it was perferctly acceptable to them that he hit me and they didn't think that was suppressive. i mean really, why was he there, i kept telling him to leave my house. anyway, i agree with alan, these people are idiots and i have to dumb it down if i want to go up a bridge. forget it, i like who i am, flaws and all. i get tired of talkng about this, it happened 12 years ago. but basically, lisa didn't have to die and they kept her there for 17 days and i had to have a journey to figure it out cause nobody in rtc is willing to communicate and as we all know, as scientologists we are all about communication and well they love to cut comm, they get off on not appying lrh tech and then make you responsible for not reading their mind. they are insane and they are the why on the wholetrack. good news for me, my family is implanters on my 2d's side so i'm good.

anyhoo, al, i gotta go, drop me a line or let's get together if ya want to chit chat, and tell vic i said hi. if she wants to reconnect, have her contact me :)

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Thanks for telling your story on ESMB, Kathy.

What happened to you was one more thing around that time that helped to wake me up.

I will get a hold of you via email.

Allen