What's new

I'm Xavier Jarquin, and I just joined

Xfactor

Hello! I'm Xavier Jarquin, ex Int and Gold staff member. I've been out of the SO for 10 years and out of Scn and of being a Scientologist at all (even as a public, and in any and all ways), since 3 years ago. I live in San Francisco, CA and I'm being enjoying my life more than ever. And, as time does fly, I hope that you are all doing so too. :)

For those who had any doubts about me, or who may have unintentionally bought the BS and lies that Steve Hall put up about me on his site a long time ago, please read my post on the "Where Are They?" thread, where I answer Telepathetic's and Skollie's posts, and clarify the matter to all concerned. Feel free to think and comment as you wish.

I truly wish you each the best, across the boards. :coolwink:

Xavier

Hello! I'm Xavier Jarquin, ex Int and Gold staff member. I've been out of the SO for 10 years and out of Scn and of being a Scientologist at all (even as a public, and in any and all ways), since 3 years ago. I live in San Francisco, CA and I'm being enjoying my life more than ever. And, as time does fly, I hope that you are all doing so too. :)

For those who had any doubts about me, or who may have unintentionally bought the BS and lies that Steve Hall put up about me on his site a long time ago, please read my post on the "Where Are They?" thread, where I answer Telepathetic's and Skollie's posts, and clarify the matter to all concerned. Feel free to think and comment as you wish.

I truly wish you each the best, across the boards. :coolwink:

Xavier

Welcome to the board, X.

Mark A. Baker

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Xavier - you MUST be an SP or an unwilling dupe of DM if you do not actively support the Independents, so sayeth Marty. Accordingly, allow me to extend you a warm welcome. ; )

And, as time does fly, I hope that you are all doing so too. :)
2497215404_dbac582527_z.jpg

Mike Laws

Patron Meritorious
Hey X!

Long time! I too am considered an OSA Op by some ... Freezone, some ESMB, and others ... but it now seems the rumor of my OSA Op ness was started by OSA.

Either way, you and I spent much of out youth together in a misguided attempt to save the world ... RTC and CMO Int, I have never had any issues with you personally and enjoyed much of the time we spent together, so even if you were an OSA op, I would still love drinking a few beers with ya.

Welcome to the board! We need more 80 and 90s era int staff here!

Welcome Newbie X! Glad you decided to join us. Feel free to share your stories on the introductions thread or elsewhere! :)

Very happy to hear that you are enjoying life outside of the Cult! :thumbsup: Good for you! :happydance:

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi Xavier , glad to hear you navigated out of hubbards :)ohmy:) and the new duds' dictatorship

and have decompressed.

im sure steve hall will amend his write up, and release you to live your life..

good vibes to you.