What's new

New guy on the block - 'cept I'm a girl

mich

Patron
Hi, just heard about ESMB a couple of hours ago from an OOT I trained with at Flag. What a great idea! I think most of us have become accustomed to belonging to a group, and when you walk away you can be left feeling alone. And it helps if you can understand how the hell you got caught up in something through the experiences of others just like you.

I'm tech trained at Flag - Class IV Sup, wordclearer etc (for those of you who've been there 'etc' means all the other courses you ended up doing to keep those stats up)

I got hung up in Doubt for 6 months because I couldn't confront the facts - but once I accepted that the stats were not as LRH (and any other good dictionary) defined it - to be a comparison of quantities - I was faced with the only option I had - to walk away from the CofS.

That's not to say I had no other problems or disagreements - there were many, but I became emotionally entangled in them. The Formula for Doubt was straightforward, the instructions clear.

Since then I've learnt a lot I had no idea existed... and I'm here to learn more.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Mich Excellent on finding us. Look forward to stories, we all eat stories here. Some of us have been out for a long time so keeping up with the latest goings on is really good!

Any way you are very welcome!:yes:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
:welcome: - I did the OOT route at FSO back in 87-89:puke:

Yes it's nice to have a place where we can hang out with fellow "amputees" who've lost years, $s, loved ones and more to this toxic cult - helps heaps with the recovery.:yes:

You gonna tell us some more of your story soon? :drama:

Hi, just heard about ESMB a couple of hours ago from an OOT I trained with at Flag. What a great idea! I think most of us have become accustomed to belonging to a group, and when you walk away you can be left feeling alone. And it helps if you can understand how the hell you got caught up in something through the experiences of others just like you.

I'm tech trained at Flag - Class IV Sup, wordclearer etc (for those of you who've been there 'etc' means all the other courses you ended up doing to keep those stats up)

I got hung up in Doubt for 6 months because I couldn't confront the facts - but once I accepted that the stats were not as LRH (and any other good dictionary) defined it - to be a comparison of quantities - I was faced with the only option I had - to walk away from the CofS.

That's not to say I had no other problems or disagreements - there were many, but I became emotionally entangled in them. The Formula for Doubt was straightforward, the instructions clear.

Since then I've learnt a lot I had no idea existed... and I'm here to learn more.

Welcome Mich. Glad to have you posting.

Mark A. Baker

Semper Phi

Patron with Honors
Welcome, Mich!! You're gonna love it here! :happydance:

You, Miss Pert & I can have a fun post-OOT experience together. I wonder who else is here from the 2007-2010 era at Flag? :coolwink:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Welcome to ESMB Mich.

Am I right that we have another Michelle?

(we are going to take over the world one day) :bwahaha:

Dilettante

Patron Meritorious
Welcome! :happydance: This is a great place to learn more.
The doubt formula is crap, though. I'm not saying you didn't have a huge win-finding the exit it's the ultimate ep., but really now, was it the formula?:coolwink: Or you are doing non-e :duh: in that case, sorry.
It' always a thrill to hear from a newly out. :yes:
Dil

randomx

Patron with Honors
Yeah welcome to the board.

Now one thing I think you could do that would be very popular here is to give us a bit of an inside view of what is happening inside Scientology.

Sometimes I think the glossy mail outs aren`t being completely honest.

Is it true, for instance, that Scientology is exploding ?

Can you give any idea of the tone level inside Flag ?

Is there a general opinion about Miscavige`s stewardship of Scientology ?

If you want to give gory, explicit details that would be fine.

What are Scientologists being told about all the entheta appearing in the media ?

What are Scios being told about the Supa powa building ?

Just any inside scoop stuff.

Gory details are okay.

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome to the club mich. And good on ya for getting out. Tell your story when you are ready, and by all means, read the stories of other people here. You will learn more than you ever knew.

Petey C

Silver Meritorious Patron
Welcome to ESMB, mich. I'm a girl too, despite my nick.

Now one thing I think you could do that would be very popular here is to give us a bit of an inside view of what is happening inside Scientology.

Sometimes I think the glossy mail outs aren`t being completely honest.

Is it true, for instance, that Scientology is exploding ?

Can you give any idea of the tone level inside Flag ?

Is there a general opinion about Miscavige`s stewardship of Scientology ?

If you want to give gory, explicit details that would be fine.

What are Scientologists being told about all the entheta appearing in the media ?

What are Scios being told about the Supa powa building ?

Just any inside scoop stuff.

Gory details are okay.

Yes please!!

Miss Pert

MICH!!!!!!! YAAAAAY!!!!!!! YOU'VE COME TO PLAY ON ESMB!!!!! TOO COOL!!!!! WELCOME!!!!! THERE IS A LOT OF :happydance::happydance::happydance: TO BE DONE!!!!

Good on ya Semper Phi for getting Mich onto us.

Arthur Dent

Welcome Mich!!

Looking forward to stories from ya! :drama:
Glad you found the way out! Funny it was right there through the door all along, huh?
Have fun here and blow off a little steam, relax and start laughing!

TG1

Angelic Poster
Welcome to ESMB, Mich.

Is it true that you were fairly recently at Flag? I'd be very interested in hearing what the mood inside the church has been like recently.

And congratulations on leaving. It's not safe there.

TG1