What's new

Recently left staff

ryanmac

New Civilisation Builder
Firstly id like to mention ive been reading some of the stories on this forum, since I "blew" They have helped me keep on getting on with living and not dwelling on the failure of having been sucked into scientology. By no means is my encounter as extreme as any i have read, yet I am reeling still and seek some one to listen or talk to, I dont know.
I was only n scientology 10 months in total, 9 on staff. I was swiftly pegged for auditor training and made to believe many profound things about myself, my purpose and why I talk that first step of walking into the org for the first time.
I was on route to flag, a brief stop over at the AO ANZO along the way, when I blew. There were alot of instances in the Perth org that raised an eye brow, which were always given justification- perhaps my biggest regret is having turned a blind eye to these. I was a very fast study of the tech, knocking out any course in half checksheet time ( is this why I was so hastily recruited?) I have alot of lingering questions, I hope to hear from some of you as to help me lay this to rest. For the record, the org ignor all communication I have sent, which has now stopped.
Thanks- notice I use my real name as my username- I dont fear this people, they are weak and feebleminded- I do this in challenge of their intellect!

Antagonisticly
Ryan MacLean!

NCSP

Patron Meritorious
Welcome! You seem to have a pretty good perspective on your time in. You'll find lots of people here who are eager to listen and help in any way they (we) can.

Stick around! And congratulations on catching on so quickly!

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Firstly id like to mention ive been reading some of the stories on this forum, since I "blew" They have helped me keep on getting on with living and not dwelling on the failure of having been sucked into scientology. By no means is my encounter as extreme as any i have read, yet I am reeling still and seek some one to listen or talk to, I dont know.
I was only n scientology 10 months in total, 9 on staff. I was swiftly pegged for auditor training and made to believe many profound things about myself, my purpose and why I talk that first step of walking into the org for the first time.
I was on route to flag, a brief stop over at the AO ANZO along the way, when I blew. There were alot of instances in the Perth org that raised an eye brow, which were always given justification- perhaps my biggest regret is having turned a blind eye to these. I was a very fast study of the tech, knocking out any course in half checksheet time ( is this why I was so hastily recruited?) I have alot of lingering questions, I hope to hear from some of you as to help me lay this to rest. For the record, the org ignor all communication I have sent, which has now stopped.
Thanks- notice I use my real name as my username- I dont fear this people, they are weak and feebleminded- I do this in challenge of their intellect!

Antagonisticly
Ryan MacLean!

Way kewl that you are out, and glad to see you are not intimidated. Right now, unless you have specific hardcore data regarding, say, DM buggering young boys and can prove it, AND they know it ... or other info of that magnitude and they know you know ... you are simply not a priority. They are being hit from too many sides. Which brings up my next question ...

At this point in time, when the church's dirty laundry is all over the web, how did you mangage to get sucked into it in the first place???

Pete

Purple Rain

Crusader
:kangaroo:

That's excellent, Ryan! It would be excellent to get some goss on the current state of affairs at Perth org. How many students do they have on course? How many staff? What is their GI like? How many public turn up to events? What's the general atmosphere like?

Anyway, so welcome!

tetloj

Silver Meritorious Patron
Which brings up my next question ...

At this point in time, when the church's dirty laundry is all over the web, how did you mangage to get sucked into it in the first place???

Pete

Enquiring minds want to know :clap::clap::clap:

Hoot! Another Scot joins the fray!!! :thumbsup:

Welcome Ryan! So glad that you are out and joined us here! Feel free to ask any questions or just tell your side of things, as you see fit to do. :)

Really cool that you got yourself out of the trap in such short time. Sorry that things seen a bit rough for you now, but they will get better! :)

Welcome! :happydance:

ryanmac

New Civilisation Builder
Way kewl that you are out, and glad to see you are not intimidated. Right now, unless you have specific hardcore data regarding, say, DM buggering young boys and can prove it, AND they know it ... or other info of that magnitude and they know you know ... you are simply not a priority. They are being hit from too many sides. Which brings up my next question ...

Pete

Well Pete I am left asking myself the same. I was hooked from day one, perhaps a want of something more from life and living?

Thankyou for the warm reception everyone.

ryanmac

New Civilisation Builder
:kangaroo:

That's excellent, Ryan! It would be excellent to get some goss on the current state of affairs at Perth org. How many students do they have on course? How many staff? What is their GI like? How many public turn up to events? What's the general atmosphere like?

Anyway, so welcome!

The org is in a very low state of affairs, across the board. Stats are fudged, students are minimal, id be the only student several times a week. At best you may see 5 or 6 on a Sunday afternoon. Day org has 4 or 5 staff, the ED doesnt plan on resigning- That I heard from the nattering FR when I gave her a lift home. They have one auditor, who doubles as the course sup, as the course sup has just had a child.
Foundation is more like 20, 6 are kids aged 11-16, the entire div 1 are children. You have the same ED and D/ED, I think have been there for years. The PES recently refused to resign and isnt on staff anymore. A coupe of other staff who generally do nothing all post except natter. Imagine reading STAFF STATUS II and then seeing so many out points,m so I began to chitt- big mistake, no big incident against me just strong suggestion and justifications, another out point. There is alot of questionable things going on in that org.
Events are a flop, no public want to go, those that do leave early, even intimidated to staying. They have 6mill for the ideal org, a long way from what they need, basically theyve bleed their stocks dry and are making anyone left run for the hills, including PES FOUNDATION.
Its funny you think you have made a group of life long friends only to realise they are nothing but snakes in the grass, there must be a mole amongst them though, I received an email from Nick Xenafon when I blew, wanting to talk.
The income is a major flap, rent is never paid on time, with several court summons, only to leave just at the last minute. Noone does their post, it is purely regging, all night!

Purple Rain

Crusader
The org is in a very low state of affairs, across the board. Stats are fudged, students are minimal, id be the only student several times a week. At best you may see 5 or 6 on a Sunday afternoon. Day org has 4 or 5 staff, the ED doesnt plan on resigning- That I heard from the nattering FR when I gave her a lift home. They have one auditor, who doubles as the course sup, as the course sup has just had a child.
Foundation is more like 20, 6 are kids aged 11-16, the entire div 1 are children. You have the same ED and D/ED, I think have been there for years. The PES recently refused to resign and isnt on staff anymore. A coupe of other staff who generally do nothing all post except natter. Imagine reading STAFF STATUS II and then seeing so many out points,m so I began to chitt- big mistake, no big incident against me just strong suggestion and justifications, another out point. There is alot of questionable things going on in that org.
Events are a flop, no public want to go, those that do leave early, even intimidated to staying. They have 6mill for the ideal org, a long way from what they need, basically theyve bleed their stocks dry and are making anyone left run for the hills, including PES FOUNDATION.
Its funny you think you have made a group of life long friends only to realise they are nothing but snakes in the grass, there must be a mole amongst them though, I received an email from Nick Xenafon when I blew, wanting to talk.
The income is a major flap, rent is never paid on time, with several court summons, only to leave just at the last minute. Noone does their post, it is purely regging, all night!

Hmmm, it sounds like being on staff in ACT 20 years ago. Perth was always seen as a better org as I recall. It sounds like things have really gone downhill. Who is the ED there at the moment? Yeah, the group thing is deceptive. You really have to start over once you leave, but at least you were only there for a year. Still, that's a year of your life that you can't have back. I guess all you can do is take what you can learn from the experience and warn others before they make the same mistakes. Perth is a great place - I really enjoyed a holiday I had there once. Have you found another job yet? It can be hard explaining the Scientology gap in the CV.

Congratulations ryanmac, I was in Perth Foundation for 5 years - as public only - but I eventually woke up, after a little help.

The tipping point was when we went to Asia as VMs to assist after the Boxing Day tsunami. Everything there was about STATS, more and more assists had to be delivered.

Other things happened but I am glad I got out , as much as a public can be "out".

Smackthis.:thumbsup:

Purple Rain

Crusader
Congratulations ryanmac, I was in Perth Foundation for 5 years - as public only - but I eventually woke up, after a little help.

The tipping point was when we went to Asia as VMs to assist after the Boxing Day tsunami. Everything there was about STATS, more and more assists had to be delivered.

Other things happened but I am glad I got out , as much as a public can be "out".

Congratulations to you, too, Smackthis! I guess it's not surprising that the VM gig was all about stats given that the cult's agenda is to look good rather than to be good. Did you go to Aceh? I guess it would have been a bit of a shock.

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
Congratulations, Ryan!!
In and right out of the cult revolving door! You caught on pretty quickly! You didn't read the internet before getting snagged? Curious in this day and age. In my day, we barely had a newspaper article to find on it! Good to know their Div 6 is still working hard. ;) 10 months is enough to twist your head but so glad you're out. It's really not that much time down the drain and it probably made you smarter for the experience and you'll be fine soon enough! All the best to you!

I've not heard this report before and am glad to see this happens in your neck of the woods as well. I was always so ashamed at the brazen stat push and photo ops in the name of fake help. You do have the truly well-meaning people in the cult who really do care about people and go to help and give assists, etc. It's a shame their efforts are continually funneled into crappy photo ops. And for whom?
Glossy-tree-killing promo crap? ick

Congratulations to you, too, Smackthis! I guess it's not surprising that the VM gig was all about stats given that the cult's agenda is to look good rather than to be good. Did you go to Aceh? I guess it would have been a bit of a shock.

Thank you Purple Rain , looking good was all about Assists and TWTH booklets and Dianetics Seminars.
Wearing those damn thick and ill-fitting yellow VM shirts in a very hot and humid climate, pollution like I have never experienced and surviving on rice,some fish and meat and extrajoss - an energy drink in sachet form.
Indonesia was an experience but a blast as well.:yes:

From what I understand there is STILL a slight push to get TWTH in Indonesia.

Ryanmac, do you have the lowdown on what happened in MEDAN?

Perth Org had tried to get a "Centre" up and running there.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome, Ryan! Great to see yet another Aussie on the board.

Thank-you for the update on Perth org. From the outside it seems the orgs must be doing really badly, but it's nice to get this confirmed.