What's new

Im out of the closet!

MajjieM

Patron
No, im not like Tom Cruise, but I am making my story known! Thank you to Luis Garcia, Betsy and Mike Reppin and Karen De La Carrie for all their support and help. Being that I am still frightened, I feel much stronger and able now in life and in general with these folks backing me! If you have any questions about me or my story, please feel free to ask!

With all my love,

~Maggie Moyer

RogerB

Crusader
Well, Maggie,

Welcome aboard . . . we're a happy gang out here . . . and be free to tell, you don't have to wait to be asked:p

R

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hello, MajjieM :wave: and :welcome2:

Please make yourself at home here, read, post when you feel like it, tell your story when you are ready. We are interested in YOU, and what you have been through.
We care. :hug: :console:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
If you have any questions about me or my story, please feel free to ask!

Hi Maggie,

Welcome! I see from your entry on the Big List that you were Dir I&R OC and also a Flag-trained word-clearer. Great. I am interested in whatever is going on in the orgs currently. How recently did you leave staff?

Paul

Moosejewels

Patron Meritorious
No, im not like Tom Cruise, but I am making my story known! Thank you to Luis Garcia, Betsy and Mike Reppin and Karen De La Carrie for all their support and help. Being that I am still frightened, I feel much stronger and able now in life and in general with these folks backing me! If you have any questions about me or my story, please feel free to ask!

With all my love,

~Maggie Moyer

Welcome Maggie. IMHO we all see ourselves in others on this board.

Thanks for your post. :thumbsup:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome MajjieM
Glad you are here.
Great to know you are operating on your own ethics as it is becoming extremely well known that the CoS is very incapable of true ethics or justice although I do understand the pressure from without is actually CAUSING them to drop some of their human rights abuses. What is your perspective on that?

I would love to hear what "thought crimes" came across your plate as D of I&R.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
No, im not like Tom Cruise, but I am making my story known! Thank you to Luis Garcia, Betsy and Mike Reppin and Karen De La Carrie for all their support and help. Being that I am still frightened, I feel much stronger and able now in life and in general with these folks backing me! If you have any questions about me or my story, please feel free to ask!Maggie Moyer

Your email to Karen about your (alleged) ex-husband & his molestation of your daughter was discussed in a prior thread.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...-child-molestation-charges-OC-org-via-Karen-1

Have you filed a police report?

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
Hi Maggie, Any relation to Jim Moyer? He was/is? a Stevens Creek guy and was at INCOMM back in the 80's? Don't mean to pry, just curious.

MajjieM

Patron
Your email to Karen about your (alleged) ex-husband & his molestation of your daughter was discussed in a prior thread.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...-child-molestation-charges-OC-org-via-Karen-1

Have you filed a police report?

Yes I have. it was not my ex-husband, tho he is not better, being that he hasn't paid me child support in about 3 years and im the only one paying on his back tax debt, which was the reason I got dismissed (I honestly now love the IRS)... police reports are filed. Karen called me, Rinder knows of my story and I have some of me favorite scientology people back in my life!

MajjieM

Patron
Hi Maggie,

Welcome! I see from your entry on the Big List that you were Dir I&R OC and also a Flag-trained word-clearer. Great. I am interested in whatever is going on in the orgs currently. How recently did you leave staff?

Paul

Hello Paul!

Yes, I was the Dir I&R OC. I was a total bitch then too :( Its like, being served crap for every meal every damn day, then having to smile about it. I left staff in 2006. I was dismissed with a requested comm-ev. The main dismissal being a type B declare with a 75K tax debt that my ex-husband owes. I was devastated when i was "kicked to the curb like a old used sofa" when i was dismissed, but in reality, I wanted out as the "fundraising" was really interfering with me being the I&R as all I was doing was ethics interviews on why people would not donate or why staff were not getting donations.

~Maggie

MajjieM

Patron
Welcome MajjieM
Glad you are here.
Great to know you are operating on your own ethics as it is becoming extremely well known that the CoS is very incapable of true ethics or justice although I do understand the pressure from without is actually CAUSING them to drop some of their human rights abuses. What is your perspective on that?

I would love to hear what "thought crimes" came across your plate as D of I&R.

The abuses are accepted as "8-C" in my honest opinion, however, its wrong. I was shocked to see some of the stories that are there. Poor Debbie Cook, my gawd I cried when I heard what happened to her! This church is incapable of ethics... I know that now. I have severe injustices done to me as well. The amount of abuses ive been reading about at INT level are horrific! Im very glad I did not join the SO or allow my children to do so.

~Maggie

Adam7986

Declared SP
The abuses are accepted as "8-C" in my honest opinion, however, its wrong. I was shocked to see some of the stories that are there. Poor Debbie Cook, my gawd I cried when I heard what happened to her! This church is incapable of ethics... I know that now. I have severe injustices done to me as well. The amount of abuses ive been reading about at INT level are horrific! Im very glad I did not join the SO or allow my children to do so.

~Maggie

It doesn't matter why or how they are justified. They are unacceptable.