What's new

Case on Post; what you may not know

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
Welcome Don,

Here an Anon working on the big list of exes speaking out. Ever heard of it? :biggrin:

Look here: https://whyweprotest.net/wiki/Former_Church_of_Scientology_members_who_have_spoken_out

If you would like to be added to the list, please just say so. :)

However, that can only be done if Don Crom is your real name. Us Anons tried to find evidence for you being once in so we could put you on the list. So far we couldn't find any. :duh:

Would love to hear from you.

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
You know. DM throws tantrums on post all the time. Somehow they think that's different.

That's because with cults, the little guy never gets a fair shake.

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Oh, man, I write about DM and say the little guy never gets a break. I really should have had an extra shot or two in my coffee this morning.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
:welcome2: Don! I love your posts :) Real straight shooter.

If one could operate with NO CASE ON POST, why would one need auditing in the first place? That was my logical thought on the matter, though never expressed when I was in, of course.

Don Crom 3rd mo can

Patron with Honors
:duh: here's a reply to TrevAnon: (sorry, I'm still learning how to operate this new-fangled device, aka computer. Someday I hope, my nephew will drop by with time for some lessons). RE: Not being able to find my name on any exec's list. Not surpriseing, never was an Executive. My entire SO career pivoted around Engineering & "final post" (in '76) at FLuB was Kitchen Equip Maint I/C I/T. In '80 on the Amnesty Return, last post was "Motor Pool I/C" hfb. {John Kondotas was DirComm and actually hfa, but since I was "Last Man Standing" at that particular time. I liked thinking I was MP I/C held from below}. So, yes Don Crom is my real name 3rd mo can (mechanic) was the post I held aboard the Apollo. Don't know what kind of Documents you have, don't matter IKNOW I was there.
Hope I don't sound peeved or put off, I'm not. But you DID come across as just a bit sanctamonious, lolrh,you are AT where you are AT, someday, maybe the charge will come off and you'll be able to take it all with a grain of salt.:coolwink: C-Ya DC

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
:welcome: Don, great ta have ya aboard!

Oh yes stories! MOAR! I am especially fond of tales of the sea and would be thrilled to hear some from you, engine room stuff, ship stuff, storms, on-board conflicts, cpt. Lron shite, what-ever!:yes:

:drama:

SanDiegoMember

Howard Dickman
Welcome Don,

Here an Anon working on the big list of exes speaking out. Ever heard of it? :biggrin:

Look here: https://whyweprotest.net/wiki/Former_Church_of_Scientology_members_who_have_spoken_out

If you would like to be added to the list, please just say so. :)

However, that can only be done if Don Crom is your real name. Us Anons tried to find evidence for you being once in so we could put you on the list. So far we couldn't find any. :duh:

Would love to hear from you.

My name is Howard Dickman and I am on that list.

Don Crom is indeed his real name. He and I were staff at San Diego and then he served on the Excalibur, Bolivar and the Apollo. He is a U.S. Navy trained engineer who used his knowledge to keep those ships running.

His treatment at the hands of Scientology, after landing at Flag Land, has kept him silent all these many years. I am so glad that he is now coming forward with his experiences. He is the real deal and I salute him for posting his stories!

Howard Dickman

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
:duh: here's a reply to TrevAnon: (sorry, I'm still learning how to operate this new-fangled device, aka computer. Someday I hope, my nephew will drop by with time for some lessons). RE: Not being able to find my name on any exec's list. Not surpriseing, never was an Executive. My entire SO career pivoted around Engineering & "final post" (in '76) at FLuB was Kitchen Equip Maint I/C I/T. In '80 on the Amnesty Return, last post was "Motor Pool I/C" hfb. {John Kondotas was DirComm and actually hfa, but since I was "Last Man Standing" at that particular time. I liked thinking I was MP I/C held from below}. So, yes Don Crom is my real name 3rd mo can (mechanic) was the post I held aboard the Apollo. Don't know what kind of Documents you have, don't matter IKNOW I was there.
Hope I don't sound peeved or put off, I'm not. But you DID come across as just a bit sanctamonious, lolrh,you are AT where you are AT, someday, maybe the charge will come off and you'll be able to take it all with a grain of salt.:coolwink: C-Ya DC

Thanks! If my English was a little rude or something, please excuse me. I'm Dutch, write English fairly well [if I may say so myself], but every now and then I make mistakes. :coolwink:

Anons working on the big list of exes [exes, as in ex-members of COS - not execs :) ] are rather strict in putting people on the list. Only if we have proof someone [1] was in and [2] speaks out about COS under his/her real name we put them on. This is of course to add to the quality of the list.

Together with the post below I guess I have enough proof now to get you on the list. So thanks again!

My name is Howard Dickman and I am on that list.

Don Crom is indeed his real name. He and I were staff at San Diego and then he served on the Excalibur, Bolivar and the Apollo. He is a U.S. Navy trained engineer who used his knowledge to keep those ships running.

His treatment at the hands of Scientology, after landing at Flag Land, has kept him silent all these many years. I am so glad that he is now coming forward with his experiences. He is the real deal and I salute him for posting his stories!

Howard Dickman

Thanks a lot!

Don Crom 3rd mo can

Patron with Honors
:arose:A peace offering TrevAnon, I often forget Co$ was/is a WW diesease, and even though English is my only language, I too sometimes am not so good at it. I recently checked the list of ex's, the only thing missing was my smiley :blush: face, but then, we don't want to scare small children do we.

I've been remiss, I've not added my 2 cents worth on COP. Though S2 was never ran on me in session, I of course thought about it. The best answer I came up with is; "You can't really communicate with a victim until you grant them beingness and to some degree put them at cause." (otherwise it would be kinda like talking to a fence post)

Of course, we all know, it "became" an ethics weapon/invalidation tool, one VERY hard to mount a defense against:melodramatic:.

Another one that I constantly mulled without focus was "Earth is a prison planet, filled with genius' and criminals." The, ahem, "genius" in this statement is, the closer you are to (actual) genius the more aware you are of your "failures" thus criminality. Ergo, with the current criminals in charge of Co$, Diminutive Miscreant knows he is the smartest man on the planet, EVER. Were it not for the ocean of tears, trillions of volts of bypassed charge, 1000's of broken hearts, not to mention number of deaths', it might be funny.
(Now, let me saddle up a hobby horse.) To ALLOW onesself to be CONTROLED by any religion, be it Scio, Baptist, Islam, Mormon, Catholic, Budda, or any of the other 31 (plus) flavors is really kinda: |fill in your own word/s here| (I know I'm speechless.)
Don't get me wrong, I do believe in God (whomever he/she/it/or they may be) and I practice Judeo/Christian values, but at best religion "should" be thought of like underwear, you only show it to those your closest to and those whom are trustworthy. :)wink: Orgies being the exception to the rule)
I've read & followed other threads, and am tickled pink anyone follows mine. I thank you one and all for the interest, encouragement, care, and acknowledgement. It does indeed aid the healing, the "clean air" not only is refreshing, but disapates the toxions. More later, :coolwink:. C-Ya DC

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Thanks! If my English was a little rude or something, please excuse me. I'm Dutch, write English fairly well [if I may say so myself], but every now and then I make mistakes. :coolwink:

Anons working on the big list of exes [exes, as in ex-members of COS - not execs :) ] are rather strict in putting people on the list. Only if we have proof someone [1] was in and [2] speaks out about COS under his/her real name we put them on. This is of course to add to the quality of the list.

Together with the post below I guess I have enough proof now to get you on the list. So thanks again!

Thanks a lot!

I went to the Netherlands. I was impressed with the excellent command of English most Dutch people I met had.

Winston Smith

Flunked Scientology
I went to the Netherlands. I was impressed with the excellent command of English most Dutch people I met had.

I have a friend in the Netherlands Philharmonic, first violin section. He is due to retire at any time now. He is American, born in Arlington, VA, and speaks I think
four languages fluently now. Latest he is learning Portugese. The Swedes, Nederlanders and all those Scandinavian countries speak better English than any American ever dreamed. It is almost a necessity for Europeans to speak many languages if they want to travel in Europe at all, even though it seems English is a common language with most. That is a testament to what we did in World War II.
I am so fearful for our once great nation now.