What's new

Crimes in Mexico and LRH's Birthday

duddins

Patron Meritorious
Speaking of Freezone......

Just in case.....anyone questions my testimony...I just found another who collaborates my own:

I found the link on:
http://www.freezone.org/timetrack/1985.htm

From Jesse Prince Testimony Tape #4

?J: It would be hard to say. Someone from Gene Ingram’s office. Because
Gene Ingram is the guy that says, you can use this one, you can use that
one.

L: He allocated people from Ingram’s office.

J: Right. And then there’s a network of where they are, how they help
each. This was in Mexico. Through that network we got some serious
criminal activities going.

L: Through Mexico?

J: I believe it was the Mexican government, the Mexico area.

L: Mexico area. In other words Ingram’s people hired someone in Mexico..

J: You’re making me remember something, some person getting the shit
beat out of them because of PIs. Some kind of magical person, and I seen
his name recently, that they said was a squirrel, and he got the living
crap beat out of him. He was a homosexual, too. That was also done. I’ve
seen the names in these documents.

L: OK. This was when you were in the investigation loop of Scientology.

J: Yes.
"

Jesse would have recognized one of the names in "these documents." One of them was Bernadette O'Connell. His by then blown friend from an earlier bygone time. She had been seen associating with those squirrels and was to be "convinced" to disappear.

That was me. First of the "O's" on the Enemies List which is posted on Op Clambake.

Tomorrow I celebrate LRHs Birthday for the first time in 23 years!

23 Years ago tomorrow, I was celebrating being the CO of the winning continent of the LRH Birthday Game that year.

dscn1738editedqc9.jpg

I go as Ex Sea Org and Ex Scientologist to protest against the horrible crimes committed by the Suppressive Group called the Church of Scientology.

Bea, I will be thinking of you as I pass by the complex and the Fountain building. :touched:

There are others whom I cannot mention, that I will be thinking of as I protest. I will not wear a mask. :p

Love,
Bernadette

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Congratulations Bernadette. Isn't it funny that it's while so many people begin to wear masks to oppose Scientology that so many take theirs off? :)

huge hugs

Zinj

Good twin

Floater
Duddins!

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

Can we get the protesters to play "We stand Tall"?

duddins

Patron Meritorious
Congratulations Bernadette. Isn't it funny that it's while so many people begin to wear masks to oppose Scientology that so many take theirs off? :)

huge hugs

Zinj

Thank you Zinj. I am indeed getting bolder. :flasher:

More and more layers peel off on a regular basis. I even caught myself telling a collegue that I was joining the protest and why.

I never before mentioned my SO past with people who surround me in my current life. It does not bother me now. I was only 19 years old when I was taken in by the cult.

I love your wise words Zinj:)

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Thank you Zinj. I am indeed getting bolder. :flasher:

More and more layers peel off on a regular basis. I even caught myself telling a collegue that I was joining the protest and why.

I never before mentioned my SO past with people who surround me in my current life. It does not bother me now. I was only 19 years old when I was taken in by the cult.

I love your wise words Zinj:)

:dancer: :happydance: :dance: :cheerleader: :hifive: :party:

Go Bernadette!

duddins

Patron Meritorious
:dancer: :happydance: :dance: :cheerleader: :hifive: :party:

Go Bernadette!

Thank you FTS!

I damn near fell out of my comfy chair here by the computer when I found that statement on the Freezone timeline. It is the first time I have found reference to the violence in Mexico stated by anyone other than myself.

Of course it had to be Jesse saying it! The elusive Jesse.

Jess: If you are out there lurking dear friend I would love to hear from you! I hope you are living the happy life you deserve and I hope you get to laugh and enjoy life daily!:flowers:

Oh well back at the ranch! Isnt it already the 15th down under?

duddins

Patron Meritorious
It's the 15th! Happy Birthday Ron...may you rest in Peace! Now where did I put that party hat!???

duddins

Patron Meritorious
And here is how the party ended with hired goons taking pictures of my car, my anon daughters and yours truly. This picture is one of several.
protest014wd7.jpg

Did it freak me out? Somewhat. I was alone in the lot with my daughters and all those guys, until an anon showed up like a knight in cool mask.

....my last communication from OSA back in 85, assured me that I would be dead within 25 hours if I did not do what they wanted.

I dont fear them now.

But I am ready.....If they come to my neighborhood, they will be watched.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
If you have higher res pictures, I'd love to see them.

You can use photobucket.com if you're willing to share them.

Zinj