What's new

AOLA Rates - May 2013

Anonycat

Crusader
The current cost of enlightenment:
View attachment 5754

Thanks! I click and save. Geez, how can they afford to take almost $40,000 off of a class price?

pricelist2013.jpg

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
You can save several hundred thousand dollars by simply not buying any of it. That is a big savings.

BunnySkull

I've always wanted to do a Crazy Eddie (google it for non-NYC 80's kids) / Used Car cheesy salesman type ad for the Scientology bridge, "We're throwing money away! Eddie's gone crazy and slashed prices on OT VI act fast before DM finds out!!!!"

Not only would it be awesome to have greasy fat guys in suits hocking Scientology, but actually raise the money to run the ad in the LA market. I bet a lot of people, including Scientologists, would think it was legit. Hell, the could just use one of the IAS hard sell reg pitches for the majority of the script.

TG1

Angelic Poster
I'm bored. I think I'm going to call some of those folks and try to talk to them.

TG1

Arthur Dent

And to think of all the money I saved with all those discounts!! Where is it?

Think back to the mindset we mostly all had.... it's our freedom, our future, it's our responsibility to get up the bridge and get others up the bridge. I should make it go right, who needs a new car? Who needs a car?
I don't need a college fund for my kids; they will go to scn schools and they won't be wogs anyway, who needs new clothes, who needs a vacation, you're right; I'm bad - I have other fish to fry - that three month ethics
cycle cured me though, command intention, we're the pioneers, we're the elite on the planet, we are the comm lines of the world. lol

On one hand it's a bummer to finally realize it's all a lie :duh: but then you're sooo relieved that it was! :yes:

I've always wanted to do a Crazy Eddie (google it for non-NYC 80's kids) / Used Car cheesy salesman type ad for the Scientology bridge, "We're throwing money away! Eddie's gone crazy and slashed prices on OT VI act fast before DM finds out!!!!"

Not only would it be awesome to have greasy fat guys in suits hocking Scientology, but actually raise the money to run the ad in the LA market. I bet a lot of people, including Scientologists, would think it was legit. Hell, the could just use one of the IAS hard sell reg pitches for the majority of the script.

I remember him in a yellow t-shirt yelling "His Prices Are Innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnsane !!!!"

Scientology is your subconscious mind telling you that you have too much money and need to get rid of it.

I can't think of any other reason someone would pay for it.

Gus

Patron with Honors
All you need to "Rocket You to OT" is $60 Large.

For that kind of dough, I'd rather "rocket" across Europe, First Class all the way.

Gus