What's new

Disconnect messeges revieved in 12 hours (english) proof of dead ageting

mrqazwaz

Patron
These are some of the responses I have gotten from current Scientology staff members after I left the church
I think this is proof that disconection and dead ageting goes on in the church. Even in Denmark.

I have translated the danish conversations to english so you can all follow.

View attachment 9099

• Philip LevinMay none of you speak with me anymore?
  • 285262_2309750301244_5523645_n.jpg

1/13, 10:05pm
    Morten Lucas Borød (he is the PSS)I thought you didnt want to talk to us.You can call Annette Refstrup (OSA) 24 -- -- 75k And get a talk

• -PAXP-deijE.gif
    1/13, 10:41pm
    Philip LevinI dont think I will get a lot out of speaking with OSA :)

1/13, 10:44pm
    Morten Lucas BorødThen call MimiYour have created a MEGA ARC crash and if you want goodwill you have to communicate with the involved. (none of them wants to communicate with me) mimis phone ---------
    If you want another chance. Its trough HCO!!!!!!!!!Thats the rules. YOU KNOW THEM!!!.

• -PAXP-deijE.gif
    1/13, 11:00pm
    Philip LevinI dont need goodwill. I feel I have done enough unpaid work for the Church already. (40 hour weeks). I also feel thats it unforgivable that you as a 17-year old sit in a room with two CLO EU and one FLAG recruiter yelling to get me to sign a contract for a billion years.The reason I left. If your are willing to listen?The whole mangement, with COB in the middle, is corrupt. COB beats his staff. There are sworn statements from both CO FSO Debbie Cook, Inspector General RTC Mark Rathbun and CO OSA INT Mike Rinder. They all tell similar stories of the mob methods used by the church that normal public dosnt know about, or choose the ignore.. I dont want to support an organisation like that.
    [*=center]Today

8:02am
    Morten Lucas BorødDont ever write to me again.

IMPORTANT> THE PICTURES GOES FROM LEFT TO RIGHT..... not up to down

images.jpgimages.jpgimages.jpgimages.jpgimages.jpgimages.jpgimages.jpgimages.jpgimages.jpgimages.jpgimages.jpgimages.jpg

1/13, 1:33pm

Philip LevinWhy did you delete me as a friend

• -PAXP-deijE.gif
    1/13, 3:20pm

Philip Levin
    Did they even give you a reason why can can talk to me anymore
    Elsa Spets
    10268586_641252585963051_5958368112408559718_n.jpg

1/s

Hello Philip. There is no THEY in my decision. I was told you tried to buy drugs from one of my friends. I know you take cocaine. I know through experience that it is a drug that makes you really agressive.. I dont want to have anything to do with drugs or agressive people.Elisabeth told me you had given har black pr.Its very sad you chose that path. I really enjoyed working with you, and all the things we accomplished togheter. I wik continue to miss you as a colleage and as a friend.
    My choice is person. You may contact me if you chose to come to the right side again. But otherwise no.
    ml/Elsa

• -PAXP-deijE.gif
      1/13, 4:51pm

Philip Levinso this is a disconnect?I didnt give her black pr. I showed her a video from the Texas District Court were former CO FSO Debbie Cook witnesess about abuse in the Sea Org

You cannot ignore this.

Elsa Spets
      • 10268586_641252585963051_5958368112408559718_n.jpg

1/1

Yes. It is a disconnect.

• -PAXP-deijE.gif
    1/13, 7:06pm

Philip LevinJust try looking from my perspective for a moment.OSA or DSA has spread the rumour about drugs.They have absolutely no proof.The reason I left the Church is because og all the abuses that goes on. There are mountains of evidence supporting this. Also in the videos i send to Elisabeth. But as a Scientologist you are not allowed to watch them, because they make it likely that you will change your oppion on the Church. That is why they are called Entheta. But in reality. They are only word.I mailed a letter to HCO where I described why i left the Church. But they are hiding that letter from all you other staff. Thats the reason OSA comes up with stories like me being on drugs. This is death ageting. look it up in the policy book.And if you are a strong person you would try and watch those videos. These people has been more 30 years in the Sea Org. They know what they are talking about.

• -PAXP-deijE.gif
    1/13, 7:08pm

Philip LevinLRH says that communication is the universal solvant

so communicate

dont disconnect

You decide your answer yourself

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 28
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 30
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 28

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
Thanks for posting these.

For me as a never in: I have read countless horrible stories about disconnection, but seeing these brings it really close to home.

Thanks again. Heartbreaking. :bigcry:

Sindy

Crusader
Good valiant effort there Philip. They can't listen to or acknowledge the truth in what you are saying but they also can't un-know or un-see what you've tried to say and so it can just smolder in their worlds while other things accumulate that validate what you've said. Each person has his/her own tolerance levels and needs to be pushed to the limit of that level before being willing to look. Your tolerance level was low (good!).

Some people's tolerance levels of this crap are high enough to take them all the way to their own deaths. None of their reactions have anything to do with you.

Your "crime"? You don't want to be a slave, a sucker or a liar. That's not too hard for the rest of the world to understand .

Last edited:

Lone Star

Crusader
Well done Phillip. I know it is taking a lot of courage for you to confront your former CoS colleagues. You are at least stepping way outside the comfort zone.

That is especially nice that you are putting Debbie Cook's courtroom testimony in front of them. You may have planted a seed. Sure, it may take awhile to mature, but the seed has to be first planted. And you have done it. :thumbsup:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
On something like facebook, they have no choice. Their responses are visible and can be seen by OSA, who will give them a hard time if the response isn't exactly what OSA wants them to say.

So, the only sympathetic response you could get, would be from somebody who had decided then and there to leave also.

mrqazwaz

Patron
On something like facebook, they have no choice. Their responses are visible and can be seen by OSA, who will give them a hard time if the response isn't exactly what OSA wants them to say.

So, the only sympathetic response you could get, would be from somebody who had decided then and there to leave also.

Not exectly :) .
I had just asked: "are you allowed to speech to me?"
images.jpg

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Disconnect messeges

Welcome to the outside ! Breath the air, sleep in, get a job you love, eat regularly, etc, etc !

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Wow. They are very indoctrinated. It is very hard to get through to people like that because they are extremely biased.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Sometimes we can try too hard too fast to get agreement from others, and what we want to accomplish can then backfire. It's important for you to understand the mentality you re dealing with, and why your friends and co--workers are not reacting and responding the way you wanted them to.

I am not sure how close these people are to you and the effect of them disconnecting as they have but I am sorry to see that you have been disconnected with by them. You are fortunate that these people are not family, as the disconnection might be irreversible.

Please take a look at this series, as it may well help you communicate better with those scientologists you want to help and get understanding from.

Phenom, another thing I suggest, something for you actually, is to take a look at these 3 short Prezi video demonstrations created by Heidi Macavoy aka AnonLover, which discuss and demonstrate how cognitive dissonance works with scientologists and how to approach it. This is good for anyone trying to talk sense with a scientologist.

Waking Up From Scientology (Part 1)
"Cognitive Dissonance vs. Cognitive Flexibility: Scientology is a closed belief system that exerts an undue influence over the cognitive processes of adherents. Breaking free of coercive persuasion is no easy task and requires changing how you think."
http://prezi.com/cvz4qlmscuzx/waking-up-from-scientology-part-1/

Waking Up From Scientology (Part 2)
Cognitive Dissonance vs. Moral Dissonance & Related Coping Mechanisms for Dealing with Undue Influence. Understanding the different reactions caused by dissonance can be used to help loved ones trapped in the bubble of Scientology to break free.
http://prezi.com/hhuioj5hmqya/waking-up-from-scientology-part-2/

Waking Up From Scientology (Part 3)
How to communicate with Scientologists using active listening techniques & thought-provoking questions to help cult members break free of undue influence by triggering moral dissonance. (This presentation is still a work in progress.)
http://prezi.com/vcy0fu8w1nzu/waking-up-from-scientology-part-3/

You can see Parts 1 & 2 on youtube as well

Waking Up From The Scientology Trance (Part 1)
http://youtu.be/YezRlAAdGWo

Waking Up From The Scientology Trance (Part 2)
http://youtu.be/_1nqSkCkGcw?list=UUWOowB62xToQElT6UF1opTQ

PDF transcripts:

Part 1
http://www.scribd.com/doc/220118372/Waking-Up-From-the-Scientology-Trance-Part-1

Part 2
PDF transcript: http://www.scribd.com/doc/229521361/Waking-Up-From-the-Scientology-Trance-Part-2

Part 3 pending

Waking Up From Scientology (Part 3)
How to communicate with Scientologists using active listening techniques & thought-provoking questions to help cult members break free of undue influence.
by Heidi Macavoy on 10 October 2014

[video]http://prezi.com/vcy0fu8w1nzu/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy&rc=ex0share[/video]
You may also want to read up on this thread
Waking Up From The Scientology Trance (Part 1) by Heidi Macavoy on Prezi
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...ogy-Trance-(Part-1)-by-Heidi-Macavoy-on-Prezi

I wish you the best!

FascinatedNeverIn

Patron with Honors
Sorry to see such a graphic example of cult-think. You just want to grab them by the collar and shake some sense into them.

But, rather than go full bore at trying to convince them, the best thing you can do is let them know you'll always be their friend if they need help, and then get on with your life.

They are programmed to believe that anyone outside the cult is aberrant and living a bad life, so enjoy your freedom, study and get a great job, friends and a girlfriend. Put it all behind you. If they make contact in the future, then they'll see that life outside the bubble is much better.

The worst thing to do is chase after them with loads of Youtube videos as you'll be confirming what they're being told - that you're pitted against them and their group - and the more you seem desperate to talk, you'll look like you're searching for their forgiveness or understanding, as though it isn't plainly obvious why you left.

If you just get on with your life and succeed, they'll see that there is life after the cult.

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
It is always upsetting to lose friends for stupid reasons. The scno 'disconnect' I am sure is even more disturbing and upsetting, as scnos are so isolated from the real world, and real people, real relationships and connections. Everyone feels lost and alone when their so-called 'friends' - fair-weather friends really - dump them, but they usually have other people to connect with, family/relatives, school/work mates, a mentor somewhere - or they can find one.

Disconnected scnos sometimes do not.

So make new friends in real life. And connect here at ESMB. And now you have and know some important values to look for in your future friends - like having the 'allowance' to disagree and be yourself, and remain connected, in friendship. You have to allow same thing back - to your friends. Some hard lessons here, but well worth learning, especially if you are young.

This disconnection behavior is a form of bullying - it is mean and nasty and meant to create fear and to intimidate. It is done all the time among junior high school girls - They are called Mean Girls. There was even a movie made with that title. And guys can be mean girls too. Ain't that a pretty picture . . . :biggrin::coolwink:

You are not alone. Many folks have been bullied, out here in wog world, in schools every where, and YES - in scno/co$. Most here on ESMB have been bullied by scno/co$. Some may even have been bullies in co$ before having the tables turned on them. That is fairly common, in all forms of bullying. Eventually it turns on the perpetrators. Sooner of later . . . . Call it Karma, if you wish. Hopefully - and here on ESMB - former bullies learn a good lesson, and become great advocates to stop the bullying.

Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. As old as 'mankind' - only it ain't 'kind'. It is ugly and evil. And it is very prevalent in scno/co$ culture where the ONLY criteria/measurement of 'success' is to be the one on TOP - the winner, the highest on the bridge, or in an org, the one with the highest stats - or the greatest amount of money, whatever. The biggest bully - the One with the POWER. Being the ONE on the TOP, the best bully, is highly rewarded, but leaves that person as a great target - for the next 'guy/gal' - the next unscrupulous soulless back-stabbing 'climber' scrambling to get that 'power' and be the biggest bully. Well, except for dm, the biggest back-stabbing, unscrupulous, evil, cruel, vicious bully on the block. Good old short munchkin dm. Evil spawn of lrh. Oh, and BTW, a lot of really short guys do end up as bullies - did you know that? Mean Girls. It's a psychological thing. REALLY. :laugh:

Watch your backs, scnos . . . Isn't THAT the life/culture of being a scno? Can't even trust own auditor . . .

It is ugly and evil. Bullying - and those who turn away and do nothing about it - is evil. This kind of abuse of power creates a form of mass hysteria/hypnosis. Bullying by those in 'power' is MEANT to control the followers, those insipid fearful clinger-on-ers. It instills fear in anyone even thinking of not going along. It runs rampant through throngs of non-thinking, non-individualized, thoughtless/unmindful people - who just go along, follow along, in fear, because it is easier than being a thoughtful caring person, lots easier than summoning up the courage to stand up against it.

Once you have been bullied, YOU KNOW.
NOW YOU KNOW - this is what is feels like. Never forget it. Never do it - to anyone. And make a stand against it,

Yes, in the long run, you are better off without friends like these . . . . But it still hurts. And who knows, maybe someday some of them will leave scno/co$ too, after some enlightening event or experience, when the tables are turned, and they will remember you, seek you out, and apologize. Maybe even thank you. Maybe you have planted seeds that will sit in the dark in someone's mind, irritating the hell out of them, creating disturbances, that eventually will lead them to question the powers that be in co$ - lead them to get into trouble with the powers that be, and they will get 'disconnected'. Heh heh heh.

So do your grieving and sharing here, move through your feelings - but feel them. Let it hurt. Get angry, get mad - because it is not fair. It is not right.

But really the only thing you can change about it, is yourself. Become a bigger and better person, because of this. Learn lots. Embrace the intelligence and courage you possess, that had YOU make that 'mental' prison break. This is the thing that has set you free. Embrace it. Once you work through your losses and grief and anger, you will realize the blessings in this. This experience is stripping away the scno blinders on your eyes and heart, and exposing you to the TRUTH. Better now, than decades down the line. Thank your lucky stars. You are OUT.

:happydance::thumbsup::yes: :bravo:

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
It may take awhile to come to terms with the people we thought were our dear - & real - friends had a highly conditional relationship with us, period.

My "friends" were friends only as long as I agreed with the way they had been taught to believe.

At the first suggestion ( well, demand ) of another they drop me like a hot rock ?

That is all so screwy.

mrqazwaz

Patron
A strange thing happened here now. (Not so strange in Scientology terms).
One of my best friends in the Org disobeyed the order of not talking to me. She told me two days ago, when they got the order, that nobody in the world should be able to control who she wants to speak to to..

Yesterday, before she went on post, I texted her something like "have a nice day at work :)"
She always responds right after. Even after I am disconnected.

But today I got this message from her: (It is translated from Danish to English)
"Hello. I don't want to be in contact with you anymore. And in case you choose to come back via the right lines, I would like to be in contact again".

Obivously I have by now figured out that none of these many people were actually my friends. They only wanted to be with me because we happened to have the same "church".

I do think it is VERY strange that the COS and Scientologists can't take any form of critisism. (I am no angel here) I was just as bad when I was still in the trap (sorry I meant church)

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes, everyone inside is like that. The co$ changes people into sociopathic robots. Once people get out, they can revert back to their true selves. THEN maybe they can truly relate to another in friendship, but it is no guarantee. It is actually a difficult process to shed the trappings of scno. Some never get out of the hideous mental prison of lrh/scno teachings. A person really has to work at it and be open to learning new things, especially about own self. Even decades later, things pop up, assumptions that prove to be false and can be traced back to co$/scno/lrh. :wow: It's a journey, and you are on it. :yes::hattip:

PS: I am sure your friend inside was punished for being in contact with you, for her rebellious attitude. That is why she suddenly disconnected. Perhaps they threatened her with same thing that is happening to you . . . Your friend chose unwisely, but she doesn't know that. She thinks she made the only choice possible - to save herself from your same fate . . . :sadsigh: :sadangel: The truths about real life are hard lessons. :console: :hug:

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Yes, everyone inside is like that. The co$ changes people into sociopathic robots. Once people get out, they can revert back to their true selves. THEN maybe they can truly relate to another in friendship, but it is no guarantee. It is actually a difficult process to shed the trappings of scno. Some never get out of the hideous mental prison of lrh/scno teachings. A person really has to work at it and be open to learning new things, especially about own self. Even decades later, things pop up, assumptions that prove to be false and can be traced back to co$/scno/lrh. :wow: It's a journey, and you are on it. :yes::hattip:

PS: I am sure your friend inside was punished for being in contact with you, for her rebellious attitude. That is why she suddenly disconnected. Perhaps they threatened her with same thing that is happening to you . . . Your friend chose unwisely, but she doesn't know that. She thinks she made the only choice possible - to save herself from your same fate . . . :sadsigh: :sadangel: The truths about real life are hard lessons. :console: :hug:

Unfortunately, some people mange to get their behind out of the cult but somehow seemed to keep their mind wrapped ( trapped? ) in cult think.

Their thinking is pretty much the same as it is in the cult except they never mange to see they never got their head out of the cult.

So, they stay entrenched in what they were taught in the cult.

It would seem Hubbard managed ( mangled? ) some 2 or 3 % of - oh call it - spirituality & completely missed the other 97 to 98 % that is available to be learned from other sources ( that aren't cults ).

Perhaps some people prefer having a guru instead of finding self impowerment.

Having a guru like Hubbard nicely solves the personal responsibility for oneself doesn't it ?

Doesn't matter as the more outdated that cult becomes the quicker people shun it.

Life will disconnect from the cult - isn't that ironic ?

Oh, more & more people still in the cult are telling their MAA / EO / OSA person that they have disconnected but are staying in contact quietly with us declared SP's. That is evidence the cult is not able to hold the grip it once held on adherents. Perhaps our friends still in are planning their own departure.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
A strange thing happened here now. (Not so strange in Scientology terms).
One of my best friends in the Org disobeyed the order of not talking to me. She told me two days ago, when they got the order, that nobody in the world should be able to control who she wants to speak to to..

Yesterday, before she went on post, I texted her something like "have a nice day at work :)"
She always responds right after. Even after I am disconnected.

But today I got this message from her: (It is translated from Danish to English)
"Hello. I don't want to be in contact with you anymore. And in case you choose to come back via the right lines, I would like to be in contact again".

Obivously I have by now figured out that none of these many people were actually my friends. They only wanted to be with me because we happened to have the same "church".

I do think it is VERY strange that the COS and Scientologists can't take any form of critisism. (I am no angel here) I was just as bad when I was still in the trap (sorry I meant church)

They probably found out she was getting texts from you (OSA has demonstrated they have ways to get phone records) and gave her an ultimatum: disconnect or be declared herself. That's how it works.