What's new

“Even in war they let you take care of your dead. Not the CO$"

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Heber to attend hastily arranged service at CC...

Time to picket - "GET HEBER OUT"!

"FREE HEBER"!

Is there going to be a picket?

Sure would be a good time to draw more attention to the Cult and their EVILNESS!!:angry:

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

Would you see this future with me?

Heber steps to the microphone, clears his throat, takes a folded paper from his pocket, looks to the cameras and speaks truth....:omg:

Would somebody write the next line?

I think we need every SP reading this thread to postulate exactly this happening. Law of attraction. If ALL OF US picture Heber speaking the truth, it will happen.

Close your eyes and make believe that you are watching it on TV. It always works for me, but sometimes on God's time frame. But it always works.

Wants2Talk

Silver Meritorious Patron

Ladies and Gentleman, my name is Heber ......

(come on somebody-I need a bit o 'elp here)

Arthur Dent

Picket sign:

ATTENTION HEBER! MANY OTHERS WHO WERE PRISONERS HAVE ESCAPED FROM INT. THEY ARE HERE FOR YOU. YOU WILL WANT FOR NOTHING. YOU'VE LOST YOUR OWN SON, WHAT MORE DOES IT TAKE FOR YOU TO SEE? SET AN EXAMPLE AND STEP OUT OF LINE NOW!

Wants2Talk

Jentze I am I have been the pres-uh-er (a strange vibration emanates from his pocket) of the Church of Scientology uh-er (as he stares into the sky, he appreciates the wonder of the clouds-strangers to his eyes) for, for , for, for....he reaches into his pocket and answers the unknown phone.

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron

So sad.
It is horrible to think of him sleeping on the floor and eating slop and being physically, mentally and spiritually abused for the rest of his life. How many makeup artists will be at hand to take away the prison pallor.

I think that at 76 it is unlikely he will voluntarily leave what is familiar and known and what he believes in and has believed in for most of his life. I imagine at this point the thought of the outside world will be quite terrifying

I hope I am proved wrong.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

I'm being held against my will at Int base with 50 others. The Hole is real. Please help us.

(He'll probably be tackled to the ground at this point, but the FBI will have everything they need for a raid).

Alex gave him a cell phone last year. He used it a but, but then it was apparently confiscated. He might not be as far gone as we fear.

Watch it tonight over and over again. I don't know the players well enough to see it clearly, but if enough of us watch it, it could happen.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron

I knew those cruel pricks would do this at the last moment, its almost as if they wanted to get the full value of nasty from Alexanders death, in order to hurt Karen even more.

The comment below is about as silly as anything they have ever said ... can you imagine the reaction of a non scientologist reading that?

When our source asked the official if Alexander's mother, Karen de la Carriere, would be allowed to attend, the official answered that de la Carriere would be barred because "she opted out of this sector of the universe."

They never learn ... good.

You've got it coming, cult.

Well, Scientology spokesperson has just announced to the world that they are in another sector of the Universe from the rest of us. :eyeroll:

Funny, I've suspected that for a long time. :whistling:

Man, are these guys out of touch or what! Is this memorial their attempt to disguise themselves as human beings?

TG1

Angelic Poster

I respectfully suggest that protesting at or picketing the cult's "funeral" for Alexander at CC in Los Angeles this Friday (even if their service is a footbullet PR stunt) may create sympathy for the cult and Alexander's "mourners."

Three things to consider:

1. Comparisons may be made between anti-cult protesters and the sleazebags that picket funerals of fallen soldiers -- see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westboro_Baptist_Church.

2. Anti-Scientology protest groups and pickets attract high-spirited people who enjoy acting spontaneously and resist being told what to do and how to behave. Choreographing or controlling their behavior is not possible.

3. The general public understands the Tom v. Katie divorce. But they don't know much about the complicated history of Alexander, his parents and his life and death. Instead, they will see mourners in black being harassed.

I raise these issues to invite more discussion of the picketing proposal.

(Let the stoning begin.)

TG1

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron

I respectfully suggest that protesting at or picketing the cult's "funeral" for Alexander at CC in Los Angeles this Friday (even if their service is a footbullet PR stunt) may create sympathy for the cult and Alexander's "mourners."

1. Comparisons may be made between anti-cult protesters and the sleazebags that picket funerals of fallen soldiers -- see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westboro_Baptist_Church.

2. Anti-Scientology protest groups and pickets attract high-spirited people who enjoy acting spontaneously and resist being told what to do and how to behave. Choreographing or controlling their behavior is not possible.

3. The general public understands the Tom v. Katie divorce. But they don't know much about the complicated history of Alexander, his parents and his life and death. Instead, they will see mourners in black being harassed.

(Let the stoning begin.)

TG1

You make some good points here, TG1. I agree that picketing the memorial is a bad idea.

I would disagree with point #2 though. I have been to dozens of Anon/Scn protests and the bad behavior is almost universally the culties.

Points #1 and #3 are very valid and are plenty of reason to discourage picketers.

However, points can be made at the next raid.

Is there anyone on this board who is under the radar enough to get into this memorial and slip a message to Heber?

Kerry

Patron with Honors

This is just so heinous. So macabre. I cannot conceive of much beyond this kind of cynical, deceitful, contemptuous, amoral, and just plain wrong exercise in an attempt to restore a sullied reputation (disgusting for all the right reasons). The fact it has been orchestrated by the CoS actually did surprise me in its completly typical behavior. My God!

Shame. Shame. And may the public outcry (agree, not at a place even unethically pretending to honor a person's life) take some form of public outrage, as public if possible as the Holmes/Cruise split. Suri is not the only child on the planet who needs attention. ALL children of Scientologists who have been forced to disconnect or excommunicate, or simply refuse to communicate with their families, or are being currently abused within their family because of Scientology need care, consideration, and respect.

I'd like to tell Karen how deeply I empathize with you - and Heber. I don't know quite how to put it, Karen, but I want to send you love and support through Emma's board, which is the only way I can.

Peace be with you.

guanoloco

As-Wased

That's an oldie but a goodie.

These days, Scientology, even Scientology Inc., if only through its hired (non-Scientology) "religious expert" PR shills is, or is on the verge of, admitting that "exorcism" is part of Scientology.

They really have no choice, and it can be used to deflect from the "Xenu story," by explaining that "exorcism" is "part of other religions," etc., and that the "Xenu story" is just an allegory, etc.

Scientology will become truly dangerous - and not just offensive, vulgar, cruel, and obnoxious - when the all-thumbs Miscavige leaves and a slick "ARC-ful" and "friendly" operator takes over.

I've thought along these very same lines before. Miscavige is the best thing that's happened to Scientology. His consolidation of power, purging of rivals, initial prosperity (IRS) - all parallel Hitler - and at some point apparently the decision not to take Hitler out was arrived at by the Allies because he was so inept and hampering the German war effort and the fear of a competent leader or the notion of Nazis left in power was too risky.

Taking Miscavige out might not be the best idea - even if it became possible.

He does so much damage to Scientology that by allowing him to ride it into the ground like Hitler did leaves the best opportunity for Scientology to never recover - the "engram" will be too great.

It would be unfortunate for the current suffering to continue, true, a heavy price to pay.

There are still Nazis and always will be but they are universally reviled and have little to no chance of ever being taken seriously as anything other than a threat again - the very fate of Scientology.

Goodwin's Law doesn't apply, the parallels are too exact.

Miscavige's reign and Hubbard's factual history broadly exposed on the internet spell certain doom for a broadly accepted Scientology.

It might survive like Naziism but I bet the price structure changes!

olska

(Let the stoning begin.)

TG1

I agree with you. The Westboro Baptist Church idiots from Kansas have picketed in Hollywood (as well as all across the US) and are widely reviled, ridiculed and hated.

I'm sure the CoS would LUV to have scientology critics and picketers associated with such a group!

Let's not have scientology critics engaging in similar disgusting behavior because it would most definitely bring a backlash.

Media coverage of this event, and its history, and then commenting on that coverage, will win far more points.

my 2 cents

secretiveoldfag

Scientology will become truly dangerous - and not just offensive, vulgar, cruel, and obnoxious - when the all-thumbs Miscavige leaves and a slick "ARC-ful" and "friendly" operator takes over.

From the very beginning Scientology has been truly dangerous. As well as being offensive, vulgar, cruel etc etc. Hubbard was evil; his creation is evil.

The genius of it is that those who are most damaged by Scientology are least able to see this.

Whitedove

Patron Meritorious

Picturing Heber in the SP hole, learning his son is dead and than have to give a speech to his son funeral than back to the SP hole.

That man is 76 years old. Right now he is in agonizing pain ove his son's death. That might finish him.

Somehow I get this tought of the Nazis and how they treated the Jews.

Ok, there is not millions of dead bodies but for the rest, there is similarities imo.

How disgusting is that? How inhumane and evil it is is beyond my comprehension.

Have you ever watch the movie 'Schindler's list'?
That movie moved me to tears specially at the end. Than man wished he could of helped more Jews. He tried all he could in a very dangerous environment. But he was able still to save the lives of many of them. At least.
Remember the one that was in charge? He would kill without blinking an eye. Evil DM is so not far from being like that. I wonder if he would do it if he knew he could get away with it. Although a few deaths have raised suspiscion.

It truly gives me the creeps. I wished Heber could find a way to get out of there while he have a chance but at 76 and being in the hole for so long I wonder how much strength for fighting he has left in him.

It is really sad.

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate

I've thought along these very same lines before. Miscavige is the best thing that's happened to Scientology. His consolidation of power, purging of rivals, initial prosperity (IRS) - all parallel Hitler - and at some point apparently the decision not to take Hitler out was arrived at by the Allies because he was so inept and hampering the German war effort and the fear of a competent leader or the notion of Nazis left in power was too risky.

Taking Miscavige out might not be the best idea - even if it became possible.

. . .

OK, but keep in mind that when the attempt to "take Hitler out" was made, it was an inside job - nothing to do with the allies.

David Miscavige doesn't need to fear critics like me, but perhaps he ought to fear some of the Hubbardite 'Loyal Officers' who are witnessing the damage caused by his mismanagement, day after day. How long before somebody on the inside decides that R2-45 would be the best, quickest way to try something else?

Boomima

Patron with Honors

Not that I know anything about what will happen to the CoS but remember that the extreme right in Europe evolved over time. While they don't march against the Jews openly, they attack immigrants and other outsiders.

Fascism requires both an internal and external enemy. The Nazis and Italians had the "rich" countries of France and the UK as external enemies and the Jews as an internal enemy.

As far as Schindler's List, I always remind people that most were perpetrators or bystanders. We love to focus on the rescuers but they were the exception.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)

Time to picket - "GET HEBER OUT"!

"FREE HEBER"!

Is there going to be a picket?

Sure would be a good time to draw more attention to the Cult and their EVILNESS!!:angry:

Well if the intention would be to get Heber's attention then those signs would not work.

If Heber thought he was a prisoner then he would be acting like one - and as someone who has been in a jail cell with him I know how he would act.

But the people in the hole - Guillaume, Yager, Heber - though we view them as "prisoners" I guarantee that is not how they see themselves.

What would work?

I am not sure but a picket sign that said "Scientology needs you desperately" "Over here..."

Might get him to think.

Whitedove

Patron Meritorious

Not that I know anything about what will happen to the CoS but remember that the extreme right in Europe evolved over time. While they don't march against the Jews openly, they attack immigrants and other outsiders.

Fascism requires both an internal and external enemy. The Nazis and Italians had the "rich" countries of France and the UK as external enemies and the Jews as an internal enemy.

As far as Schindler's List, I always remind people that most were perpetrators or bystanders. We love to focus on the rescuers but they were the exception.

I agree he was an exception but it takes exception to make a difference even if small. Saving one life is better than doing nothing at all.