“Scn US Senator Perhaps”

Discussion in 'Mike Rinders Blog' started by RSS Feed, May 31, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. RSS Feed

RSS Feed RSS Feeder Bot

There is a new post up at the Mike Rinder's Blog

“Scn US Senator Perhaps”

This email arrived with me yesterday about a guy running for the US Senate in California, letting scientologists know to vote for him because “he is a Scn. on ASHO lines.” They want to get the word out that he is a scientologist, so I am giving them a hand. His website gives no indication […]

Continue reading...

2. triumph

triumph Patron Meritorious

Last edited: May 31, 2018
  3. triumph

4. triumph

5. triumph

I'm a Scientist damn it.. they have Scientists on Best Buy's Geek squad!

[​IMG]

ctempster says:

I know Mario Nabliba personally and this run for Congress is such a JOKE. He and his wife used to be in the SO for a short time and they both left SO but remained KA drinkers. Mario comes from a tiny little 3rd world country African village. He married a blonde woman (probably from a hair coloring bleach), and when he took her home to meet the village, they all touched her hair and were in awe cuz none of them had seen a blonde woman before. That is how backwards and small the village he comes from is. And what are his so called credentials for running? He is a closet Scn and not even anywhere on the Bridge to speak of! Certainly not Clear or OT. And when I knew them, she was working for a cleaning company and he was working at a Best Buys type of place where they sell computers. IT is a FAR CRY from “Scientist”. Do you think that is just a misspelling for the word, “Scientology”? Or do you think he is trying to fake it like he is a real Scientist? Also it sounds like he himself didn’t give money to the police charity, but maybe sold others on giving and so he can somehow twist that around to be that HE gave when he didn’t? It all smells to me. Where will he get the money to wage a campaign? They don’t make a lot of money. Will DM or IAS back him financially just to have a Scn in politics?

[​IMG]
    Hollywood blvd.. trolling homeless after cheerch

Bio
    Founder and Administrator of “American Institute IDPF
    Founder and CEO of Mario & Suzanne University.

https://mario-nabliba-for-senate.com/political-biography
    note: nothing on Google...cicketz