“They Dropped The Body”

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by vumba, Feb 13, 2019.

View Users: View Users
  1. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

After reading your post yesterday about Jonathan Livingston Seagull I realised I keep seeing this book being mentioned so maybe I should read it. So I bought it on ebay along with Illusions.

I'm a bookaholic (I may have just made up that word) and read mainly non-fiction books with self help/spiritual type messages but I'll read these books even though they are fiction. Thank you for mentioning them.

• Love Love x 1
    • For you For you x 1
    • List
  2. strativarius

strativarius Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

Very strange.This book (JLS) popped into my head about a week ago for no apparent reason. It was required reading for any hippie back in the sixties and I did read it then, but now I can't remember what the fuck it was all about. Too bad.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
  3. PirateAndBum

PirateAndBum Gold Meritorious Patron

It's about an OT seagull that recruited young gull-able seagulls into his cult and taught them to fly like an eagle to the sea let your spirit carry me and such. The wog seagulls thought he was nuts.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  4. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

Lol...

One of my friend called it a seagull boring documentary..:oops:

It's a novel that uses Seagulls as a metaphore of life; In this case mote specifically about reaching higher anf more frredom...

The Neil Diamond soundtrack , music andd lyrics add much to the experience though!

5. vumba

vumba Danielle Chamberlin

Thank you

6. vumba

vumba Danielle Chamberlin

Thank you x